• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAB 2 - Let's Adjust Brawl

e__

Smash Ace
My Melee MM is a requirement for my Brawl participation, for the record. Since Clowsui's such a janky TO I figure I better make some money back. :p

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Theres a "new" guy named cameron from that area. He's got a lot of potential too, so I'd hope to see him pop up here

clowsui

Smash Legend
Sure @Peppy

By the way, all you punks BETTER BE HERE BETWEEN 10 AND 12 FOR REGISTRATION. SERIOUSLY!!!!

Call me if you're going to be late.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Sure @Peppy

By the way, all you punks BETTER BE HERE BETWEEN 10 AND 12 FOR REGISTRATION. SERIOUSLY!!!!

Call me if you're going to be late.
I just want to warn you now that the Dayton car always comes late to everything so we will be late to this.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Don't expect to enter doubles then. I'll text you as doubles reg is finishing and if you guys aren't here w/in 15 minutes, you're not in the bracket.

e__

Smash Ace
I cannot reasonably get there between 10 and 12, but I'm not doing doubles. The soonest you can expect me is around 1:30-2:00 :/

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm not entirely sure how easy it's going to be to get copies of Double Dash and a memory card with data for it for this, so the side event is only a possibility now :/

arcadelegends

Smash Cadet
I'm not entirely sure how easy it's going to be to get copies of Double Dash and a memory card with data for it for this, so the side event is only a possibility now :/
I've got one (possibly two) copies of MK DD and some memory cards. If someone brings their data we can pop it on my memory cards. I've got 4 Gamecubes here also so we can use those if that's preferred over the wiis or if we are short a few wiis

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Haha, awesome. I'll have to try to get the data together, or see if I have it on one of my memory cards.

However, attendance is tentative atm. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
I'm all for a MK:DD side tournament. I don't have a copy of the game though...

steep

Smash Lord
are other muncie people coming, to your knowledge? you're muncie 1 lol
I think it's just me and Calebyte. Everyone else I brought last time is busy/already has plans. Unless Rogueblades is coming, which Calebyte would know that better than I would.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Sorry Hilt and crew but count me out. I kinda want to hang around home this weekend now. Probably next time ^^.

clowsui

Smash Legend
:( @ rowan

if i told you this is maybe my last tournament for a long time...and that they have a CvS(2?) and MvC2 machine, would you come?

if not, that's fine

clowsui

Smash Legend
flip a coin

roll the die

either way fate will end up on your side

(aka i'm paying for you if you have troubles *****, so come)

Top Bottom