• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laser for the Children 2!!! - May 12th - GAtech Downtown ATL

Somasu

Smash Ace
Then expect to see me there. I'm gonna try and bring a friend with me, if you guys wouldn't mind helping him out with a ride =P

If he can't come, then I might not come, since I told my friend I might hang with him this weekend, but we'll see.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
GATech vs GPC
Mike G + Tong + whoever we can find
v
GPC

What do you think Co_and_me/GATech

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Psh I'm not afraid of all those noob cakes
Oh plus I meant white mike G but if black mike G really wants to he can join team gatech

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Jeez. wtf guys.
Everyone travels all the way down to the middle of no where columbus, GA. But can't make it not even half the distance that it take to get there to come to GATech. :(

Edit: Uhh..excluding X2X and the columbus crew since they actually live there. And Carter has a good reason. I almost missed SoD cause my prom was on that saturday, but luckily the tourney was on Sunday. :)
If you think from Columbus to ATL is far your going to hate living in FL when you move down there LMAO.
Psh I'm not afraid of all those noob cakes
Oh plus I meant white mike G but if black mike G really wants to he can join team gatech

Thats what im talking about Tong, eat them noob cakes up LOL.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Jeez. wtf guys.
Everyone travels all the way down to the middle of no where columbus, GA. But can't make it not even half the distance that it take to get there to come to GATech. :(

Edit: Uhh..excluding X2X and the columbus crew since they actually live there. And Carter has a good reason. I almost missed SoD cause my prom was on that saturday, but luckily the tourney was on Sunday. :)
I'm pretty sure Columbus is the second largest city in the state, so it is by far nowhere near the "middle of nowhere" as you put it. We are barely 2 hours from Atlanta. Don't ***** about distances when you yourself can't make such a short drive. Columbus has been fully supportive of every GA tourny for the past year, sorry we can't make just ONE TOURNAMENT IN GA FOR A YEAR!! (Excluding AWA, we were at SoD(3?) instead)

Back off everyone man, people have REAL reasons not to make this one.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure Columbus is the second largest city in the state, so it is by far nowhere near the "middle of nowhere" as you put it. We are barely 2 hours from Atlanta. Don't ***** about distances when you yourself can't make such a short drive. Columbus has been fully supportive of every GA tourny for the past year, sorry we can't make just ONE TOURNAMENT IN GA FOR A YEAR!! (Excluding AWA, we were at SoD(3?) instead)

Back off everyone man, people have REAL reasons not to make this one.
2 hours is not a short drive ya know. 2 hours is equivalent to going to another state or going across the state you live in. Defiantly not a short drive. I'm pretty amazed as to how you guys from Columbus drive down here from there consistently. o:
I understand stuff comes up as to why you can't make it to a tournament. :\ So try not to misunderstand me. I'm not criticizing everyone for not being able to come.

And about Columbus being the second largest city in GA? Never knew that o_0 Since I have never been there, I have never known anyone that has come from there(except for you guys) nor have do I know anyone that lives there(except for you guys..once again). So I just assumed that it's in the middle of no where(as in..not many people live there).

Gerbil

Smash Champion
For us it would take 5 hours to cross the width of GA, and only 15 minutes to enter AL, 2 hours to FL, 7 to TN/AK/SC. 2 hours isn't long at all, I just think you havn't traveled enough.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Jeez. wtf guys.

Umm, every place is middle of nowhere to somebody. This particular middle of nowhere held the second southern circuit event and one of the larger tournies in Ga period. The fact that you didn't show doesn't mean it wasn't worth driving to.

I'm definitely coming to this, and alpha may be coming as well. Don't count him out just yet. He is on the fence.

Laijin

Smash Hero
For us it would take 5 hours to cross the width of GA, and only 15 minutes to enter AL, 2 hours to FL, 7 to TN/AK/SC. 2 hours isn't long at all, I just think you havn't traveled enough.
Well. Yea. The farthest i've traveled was to Oklahoma, and I was like 7. Then it was to North Carolina a few years ago(and that was a long drive). So no. I don't travel often at all. So of course 1 1/2 hours would seem long to me but not bad for you.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I will not be attending because CSU fails at sending out scholarship checks on time. I won't be able to go to another tournament until June. Oh well. G4S3 was worth spending my last dime though. Good luck to all of CDE going to this.

Prac352

Smash Lord

The computer is smater than me:(
I think i can still make this. You guys better get ready for GA's #1 BLACK SMASHER:)
Is Mike G. coming!? Just the thought makes me feel like riverdancing.

err

Smash Journeyman
well 2 scrubs are coming from Athens and we're going to rep UGA... perhaps if Lee would show up with Conyers folk we could throw him a red baseball cap and pretend he's with us?

****it i helped him in GERMAN!

ach so,.. yea.
+2
can bring a cube or wii...perhaps a small TV? and definitely some power splitters

oh oh oh
chaddd pplease go to this! I want to ganon ditto you T|---------------------|IS much!
~_~_~_~_~_~
Eric
caspary.eric@gmail.com
tag: er
plays: gannonFalconFalcoFoxMarioDocSamusLinkyLinkMarthSheikandPeach

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
that montage link is broken
im assuming this is starting in the morning rather than the night lol

if it was night i could probably go
oh well catch yas next time

err

Smash Journeyman
@112: your Lee. AznBoiLee.

there are like 3 ppl here at UGA that can give him a run for his money (actually i owe him $3)... and one of us is really only successful in fox dittos (no me; i "main" links/mario/samus).

so,. yea Athens is too far away from good ppl to produce really good ppl.
and lee has been spending so much time with his wife that you need to whip him into shape this week and drag him to the tournament...

so yea. I'm bringing a friend. we're going to dominate

::runs far, far away::

Gerbil

Smash Champion
you obviously missed mine and Prac's posts lol.

Besides, Alpha is better than all of you (except Mike G)

*runs*

ss118

Smash Master
I thought GPC and Columbus were gonna go. :o
And my crew, Cashmoney.
I dunno. I just like having crew battles. Random crew battles are pretty fun too.
I know it's a little bit late, but we'll have one with ya! XD

You might remember one of the members. His name is DruggedFox. You versed him in Initiation. But probably not, since it was last September.

Other members include me, Articanus, the one who's been posting alot lately, Stalin, G-sus, and Seven Deadly Sins(SDS). To make it shorter, we would perfer 4 vs 4, but whatever rolls your boat.

I can't wait for it this Saturday! This is gonna be friggin awesome.

Contact me on AIM(Articanus) if you want to talk about it.

See you all there!

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Oh I know
Since it doesn't look like there are too many people in crew GATECH
And not too many people coming from UGA(I am not sure, really).

Team GT v Team UGA
rah rah rah

Laijin

Smash Hero
Dood. I almost went to GATech. So im pretty sure im counted in Team GATech.

And I remember Drugfox. :o He was my first match at Initiation. I remember he was really really easy to read, and that was his main downfall. But yea..as long as South Carolina comes to this, we'll have a crew battle with you guys.

ss118

Smash Master
lol. I bet he was. I bet we all were.
But don't count for it to be so easy this time! We have all honed our technical skills and implemented new mindgames. Especially for DruggedFox. He mindgames all of us>.>
This will be fun! See you all there XD

err

Smash Journeyman
like i said: i know that 2 are coming from UGA. i need 112 to get Lee on this, and perhaps i can persuade someone else to join us.. and we will have a 4 man crew that is like 3 ppl away from being a 4 man wrecking crew

Top Bottom