• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Less-than-likely Pokemon Reps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
is umbreon still popular, cuss a dual team with espeon like the ice climbers would be awesome

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That would also be a nice shout out to Colosseum. I mean, people still like them, but their not really requested for Smash, if that answers your question.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

Compared to the rest of the 649 Pokemon, I think Meowth stands a chance. Plus, he was gonna be in SSB64. :troll:

:phone:

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman

Compared to the rest of the 649 Pokemon, I think Meowth stands a chance. Plus, he was gonna be in SSB64. :troll:

Trolling aside, yes I agree with that statement 100%

I wouldn't be surprised if he got in quite frankly, due to the high following he has in japan

If there had to be a pokemon with the highest second chance, under meowth; It'd be Clefairy

Now, anime and manga aside; people that know why would understand the reasoning behind this

For those who don't, essentially Clefairy was intended as the Mascot of pokemon. The Poster boy/face of the whole franchise. So much so that they have already plastered his face in other forms of media within the pokemon line. Sadly enough, the higher ups told Gamefreak that they should just stick with pikachu :troll:

In addition to that, her fans are the same fans supporting meowth for years now.

I can't wait for Clefairy & Stafy Vs Jigglypuff & Kirby :awesome:

D

Deleted member

No he wasn't.
There is no legitimate, undeniable proof for anyone other than Bowser, Mewtwo, and Dedede, who were mentioned to have been planned for SSB64 on the Pre-Melee poll by Sakurai himself.

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
No he wasn't.
There is no legitimate, undeniable proof for anyone other than Bowser, Mewtwo, and Dedede, who were mentioned to have been planned for SSB64 on the Pre-Melee poll by Sakurai himself.
You forgot he added a troll face emoticon after that sentence :035:

D

Deleted member

That doesn't automatically imply that he was kidding about that.
It could also imply that it's a trollish reason that makes him likely, given the context.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I like all the ideas, but I kind of want to see an idea of what their moveset could be like. That way we can critique one another. I already have one for mine but I love to see what characters like Meowth could do out their.

D

Deleted member

I already have a moveset for Meowth that I can post later.

That, and one with Team Rocket, where you switch between Meowth and an Arbok/Weezing tag-team.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'd like Snorlax, or Blastoise. Or a Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu combo.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Wasn't Marill one of the first second gen Pokémon revealed?
Yeah, he was in the Pikachu short at the start of the first movie on DVD. He and Snubbul were the first 2, although snubbul was called his japanese name at the time, while marill actually said marill in the short, its trading card that came with some DVD's called it Pikablu, even though nintendo had nothing to do with the name. There's a bit of history for you!

is umbreon still popular, cuss a dual team with espeon like the ice climbers would be awesome
That idea is amazing, but I think that Plusle and Minun have a Pokemon duo thing covered... That's the best idea I've heard on this site though!

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Yeah, he was in the Pikachu short at the start of the first movie on DVD. He and Snubbul were the first 2, although snubbul was called his japanese name at the time, while marill actually said marill in the short, its trading card that came with some DVD's called it Pikablu, even though nintendo had nothing to do with the name. There's a bit of history for you!

That idea is amazing, but I think that Plusle and Minun have a Pokemon duo thing covered... That's the best idea I've heard on this site though!
Thanks you sir

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying that we should necessarily be striving to rep. each generation of Pokemon, but I've always thought that Scizor would be the best 2nd gen. representative. He was making bug/steel-types awesome way before Genesect, and he's already been in a Smash Bros game, so we might as well consider him a veteran and bump him up to playable character status, amirite? :awesome:

Anyways, I don't think he stands a real chance, but I still think he'd be amazingly cool, and I haven't seen him being discussed much, so I figured I'd bring him up. It just confuses me a bit that practically every other feasible semi-humanoid Pokemon but him generally gets brought up. I can't be alone on this, can I?!

And since everybody else is doing it:

Who wouldn't want to play as that?! (Note to those who didn't actually read my post: Not Garchomp. I hate that thing.)
100% support Scizor for Smash 4!!! This would make me squeal like a little girl in glee.

jigglover

Smash Lord
There are plenty of other human-like pokemon that haven't been brought up: Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Drowzee, Hypno, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Jynx, Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Magmar, Makuhita, Hairyama, Hitmontop, Sableye, Meditite, Medichan, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Electivire, Magmortar, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitellem, Elgyem, Beheeyem, Pawniard, Bisharp, Volbeat, Illumise, Cacnea, Cacturne, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Buneary, Lopunny, Mienfoo and, finally, Mienshao.
I'd also like to say that nintendo doesn't consider Scizor human-like in anyway, he's not in the human-like egg group and his body shape is thought to be angel-like.

D

Deleted member

It'd never happen, but this one is one of my newer favs ever since I started a Sapphire Nuzlocke.

Yeah, I'd love to do this in Smash...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Who wouldn't at this point? :evil:

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman

HERA-MUTHAFLIPPIN-CROSS
Still today, my favorite ***...I Mean Ash Pokemon
Imma start a pettition
#BringBackHeracross
hashtagheracross

Moveset:
X-Scissor - Smash A Left/Right
Close Combat - Grab Left/Right
Megahorn - Up B
Seismic Toss - Grab Up
Short Fly/Aerial Ace - Side B
Brick Break - Down B

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I remember reading that Heracross was a very popular choice pre-Melee for Smash. Although his time has past, I'd say, he'd certainly be a welcome addition.

TheJohnMonster

Smash Ace
I am completely honest, but i want Blaziken. A fire fighting pokemon specializing in kicking. How awesome would that be?

There are plenty of other human-like pokemon that haven't been brought up: Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Drowzee, Hypno, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Jynx, Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Magmar, Makuhita, Hairyama, Hitmontop, Sableye, Meditite, Medichan, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Electivire, Magmortar, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitellem, Elgyem, Beheeyem, Pawniard, Bisharp, Volbeat, Illumise, Cacnea, Cacturne, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Buneary, Lopunny, Mienfoo and, finally, Mienshao.
I'd also like to say that nintendo doesn't consider Scizor human-like in anyway, he's not in the human-like egg group and his body shape is thought to be angel-like.
Don't forget Blaziken

TheJohnMonster

Smash Ace
I meant on the whole forum (but mainly this thread,) Blaziken and its evolution line has been brought up many, many times on this forum.
I know it has been brought up as a pokemon trainer, but it being the final form would mean that mudkip would probably be the first and grovyle the second would mean that it would follow the squirtle ivysaur charizard layou, which wouldn't be cool.
Blaziken is the only cool form of his evolution line so i think he would stand better as a lone pokemon.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Actually, I was thinking Treecko Marshtomp Blaziken, Look on the thread in my sig and someone got some surver results with Marshtomp about 12th for gen 3 Pokemon.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We used to call Marill "Pikablue" before he was officially released

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
We used to call Marill "Pikablue" before he was officially released
I remember when Pikablu was rumored/described to be like the most uber thing ever (along with Raiblu, etc.), but then when Marill and its evolution were officially released along with Gold/Silver it was just an average water type with nothing special going for it.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The Marill evolution family became much more useful after Gold/Silver. In generation III it gains the ability Huge Power to double it's attack, and in generation IV it gets physical STAB thanks to the physical/special split and Aqua Jet to compensate it's speed issues. It's still a fairly one dimensional attacker with iffy speed, but it's still an improvement.

tube147

Smash Rookie
I think pichu because it makes it harder for advanced players because of pichu damaging himself

Also because he is fast an strong how because you dodge the grab then throw backwards.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Kangashroom: Breloom for SSB4

Okay, I don't know why, but lately I've come to really like Breloom (No secret, it's actually because Technician- it's dream ability- just came out.), so I thought I'd write up a quick Moveset for the Kangashroom; Breloom.

[COLLAPSE="Breloom uses Sky Uppercut! (B^)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

When tapped, Breloom launches himself upwards, like the reference picture. However, it won't jump high. You can charge the (B^) attack by holding the button down. Either wait until chargetime is done (Which it'll then launch itself upwards, as high as Sonic's (B^), or let go of the (B) button to jump. How high Breloom goes varies towards how much charge the (B^) move has.

At any charge lower than full, opponents will be just knocked away from Breloom. However, at full charge, they are carried upwards, being hurt as they go (Like Wolf's (B^). This move has one sweet spot and super armor: Super Armor is seen at launch (At any charge), and the sweet spot is the tip of the punch. The Super Armor loses it's use after damage on Breloom grows (Like some characters in Project M, or Bowser :rolleyes:)

Breloom does not lose action from this move. Like Sonic and Snake, Breloom is allowed dodges and (A) attacks.

[COLLAPSE="Breloom uses Drain Punch! (B>)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

So, Breloom- when he uses Drain Punch- will dash forward 1 and a half character spaces. If he connects with someone mid-dash, he'll punch them, doing more knockback then Damage. However, there's a catch with this move: Breloom can only use it on the ground, and Breloom restores his health ONLY if his HP (Or Percentage) is in worse condition than the enemy's status.

However, the knockback is useful, as it knocks the opponent diagonally upwards. With this, Breloom can possibly preform a combo on the opponent, depending on the circumstances.

[COLLAPSE="Breloom uses Mach Punch! (B)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Breloom simply punches forward quickly in a two jab, if wanted. However, there is a special trick with this move, and it is inspired by Project M's Lucario. If you know what 'On hit cancel' means, then you probably know that it's a great way to rack up damage and combo with skill. Well, Mach Punch can cancel almost every move Breloom does.

Here's an example: Say you execute Drain Punch. Well, as you use Drain Punch, swiftly use Mach Punch. Now, the opponent is bashed forward rather diagonally. It's a combo-maker, and also a combo-breaker.

[COLLAPSE="Breloom uses Spore Slam! (Bv)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Alright, this is called Spore Slam because Breloom bashes anyone near him with his tail. He releases a spore cloud on his spot. Anyone who approaches him will fall asleep. The cloud lasts 3 seconds. This can done in the sky, but he will release a spore cloud instead of a slam. The cloud slowly falls downwards, and disappears once it touches the ground. Anyone who touches it in the sky loses speed, attack power, jumping and aerial-dodge abilities until they touch the ground. Edge-Sporing, if I may, could be a popular tactic.

I'll work on this later, but do let me know I did, please!~

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Pretty nice moveset, asage. I always did like Breloom. Off topic, but if you need your fill of Breloom in a fighting game, there's a fan game called Pokemon Type: Wild that has him playable. I suggest looking it up, if you can find a working download link. ;)

But anyway, I went ahead and made a Marowak moveset, because not only is he my favorite Pokemon, but he would fit really well into Smash (and I was bored). We really don't have any Club users.

[COLLAPSE="Marowak Moveset"]

Marowak Moveset

Overview:
Marowak is by all means a savage character. His brutal club moves do quite a bit if used in succession. Being a Ground-Type, he is naturally weak in the air, with the exception of a meteor smash. When it comes to Marowak’s techniques, he hits hard when he manages to get a hit. He himself is a rather speedy character, but his moves come out a bit slow. He’s also pretty small and light, as a reference to some of his ‘Dex entries making note of this, so he’s easily knocked around. What he lacks in size is, again, made up for in sheer power of his Smashes and Specials, as well as his Down Throw.

Normals:
A: Bone whack for 5%
AA: Bone Whack for 5%
AAA: Spins the bone in front of him like a baton. It sucks the foe in and causes 1% per hit in a rapid succession.
Dash Attack: Leaps forward and smashes the foe on the head with the bone. A slow but strong attack, doing 12%

Tilts:
Forward Tilt: Marowak uses Bone Club, and simply whacks the foe with a bone. It can be done with quick succession and causes a bit of stun. 2% per hit.
Up Tilt: Twirls the bone above his head to cause 5%
Down Tilt: Marowak sweeps his tail across the ground. It does 4%

Smashes:
Side Smash: Marowak charges up and hits the foe with his Bone Club like a Baseball Bat. Does 15% fully charged.
Up Smash: Marowak throws his bone upward and catches on the rebound. The bone goes about one additional head-height upward.
Down Smash: Marowak slams his bone into the ground in front of him three times. Each hit does 6% fully charged, causing 18% if all three hit.

Aerials:
Neutral Air: Marowak grabs the Bone Club with both hands and swings the club in a semi-circle arc in front of him. This is a meteor smash similar to the Ice Climbers’ Neutral Air. It does 8%.
Forward Air: Marowak swings the Bone Club outward in front of him for 3%.
Back Air: Marowak kicks his legs outward and does 5%
Up Air: Marowak does a flip to smack the opponent with his tail for 10%.
Down Air: Marowak does a downward head butt that can work as a meteor smash. Does 9%

Throws:
Grab and Pummel: Marowak grabs the foe and hits them over the head with the bone for 3% each hit.
Forward Throw: Marowak hits the foe away with his Bone Club for 12%.
Back Throw: Marowak throws the foe after grabbing them and violently tosses them aside for 10%.
Up Throw: Marowak throws the foe upward and launches a small rock at them to shoot them back down (Smack Down.) for 11%.
Down Throw: Marowak throws the foe down and relentlessly bludgeons the immobile opponent, ending with a lunge of the bone onto the foe for good knockback. Does 16%.

Specials:

Marowak’s Neutral Special is Bonemerang, one of his signature moves. Marowak tosses his bone forward. Unlike other boomerangs in the game, it is guaranteed to hit twice if it hits. If landed, the foe goes into a dazed state. The Bonemerang then passes through them. On the rebound, however, the daze is negated and the Bonemerang hits again. Each time it hits, the move does 10%, so 20% in all. The boomerang travels about one and a half Brawl Battlefield platforms ahead.

Marowak’s Side Special is Rage. Marowak walks backwards one step before charging at the foe in a blazing fury. While in the running state, the player can input a command as to what Marowak will do.
  • Press B while this is going on to have Marowak do Double-Edge and tackle the foe (Marowak takes no recoil due to Rock Head).This does 15%.
  • Press A while this is going on to have Marowak do the move Thrash. Marowak tackles the foe to the ground and violently batters him or her senseless to do a whopping 24%. Marowak has considerable cooldown after doing this, so it is easily punishable if attempted to do at low percentages. It is best used as a finisher due to high knockback.
  • Press nothing during it to have Marowak do False Swipe. When Marowak is in close to the foe, he dashes past them with his bone outstretched. This move does Zero Damage, but instead causes the foe to trip. It can be compared somewhat to an uncharged Wario Waft.

Marowak’s Up Special is Aerial Ace. Marowak does a quick leap into the air and then does a swift dash forward with his bone ready to slash the foe. For an overall effect, think of Donkey Kong’s Spinning Kong move as far as vertical gain, followed by Fox’s Illusion move. A poor vertical gain followed by a horizontal dash. The ascent has no damage or knockback, but being hit by the dash of Aerial Ace causes 16%. Marowak is put into a helpless state afterwards.

Marowak’s Down Special is Stone Edge. Marowak lifts his hands up into the air and a column of sharp stones fly upward from the ground one body length in front of him. The duration is that of Ivysaur’s Bullet Seed, but stronger and less rapid. Each stone does 5%. The attack continues as you hold B, but the stones fly less often the longer it is held, starting at five per second at the maximum down to eventually one stone per second at the minimum. The move will fail if used in the air.

Marowak’s Final Smash is Earthquake. Marowak, upon pressing B and at full force, slams his Bone into the ground. A massive tremor then starts which makes it extremely difficult for an opponent to jump. While on the ground, the opponents continuously take damage. Marowak can trap the foe in a pitfall if he hits the foe with the bone at the start up. The startup causes 34% if the foe is hit, and the actual Earthquake does an additional 30 if the foe gets the full effect, causing 64% in all. The move lacks knockback. After this, Marowak shuts his eyes and poses before resuming the battle (he’s invincible during the short pose.).

Snake Codec (for fun):
[COLLAPSE="Codec"]

Snake: Hey Otacon, I’m fighting some inside-out monster. Its skull’s on the outside.

Otacon: Oh, that’s Marowak, Snake. It’s the Bonekeeper Pokémon. It uses that large bone both as a club and as a boomerang to brutally attack his enemies.

Snake: So it’s a savage? I’ll show it a thing or two. It doesn’t even have a reason to do cheap tricks like that…

Otacon: Actually, Snake, when Marowak was just a young Cubone, its mother was killed, leaving it very depressed. Ever since, it wore her skull to remember her and used one of her bones to fight predators. After it evolved, it became a hard individual that feared nothing, and went savage.

Snake: Family issues, huh? I know how that feels…but it’s still pretty gruesome that it uses its mother’s skull as a helmet.

Otacon: I’d say so, yeah. Just be careful, Snake. The fight can get real ugly real fast.

Snake: Will do, Otacon.[/COLLAPSE]
[/COLLAPSE]

Just a little contribution to the thread.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Ummm... like asage94 I'll just do specials for... Ledian!

Up special. Silver Wind. Creates a silver gust that lasts for two seconds beneath him. It blows up-wards fairly strongly and pushes ledian well due to his light(ish) weight. Does no damage, but also lifts up other opponents (how much is determined by weight) so could leave sustainable for a star KO.

Side special. Double Edge. Ledian simply charges in the direction that you tilt. 35% and high knock-back. This doesn't leave Ledian helpless if he goes off the edge, bt it does leave him open to edge-guarders obviously.

Down-special. light screen/reflect. Reflects projectiles, and sustains only half damage and a quarter knock-back he would usually get while he uses it.

Special. Comet punch, begins on both sides, you can not move while he uses it, but is a good attack for building up HP, it lasts 3-4 seconds but you can finish it at any time by clicking B again. It's like a fan in the way that it traps them while it deals damage, but doesn't last as long and deals more damage per punch. Green bits carry on after the punch like in the anime and anyone who gets hit by the green rather than the white gets 15% instead of 8% damage and gets pulled in slightly, but can escape with a roll since it causes them to trip after the pull.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Pretty nice moveset, asage. I always did like Breloom. Off topic, but if you need your fill of Breloom in a fighting game, there's a fan game called Pokemon Type: Wild that has him playable. I suggest looking it up, if you can find a working download link. ;)

But anyway, I went ahead and made a Marowak moveset, because not only is he my favorite Pokemon, but he would fit really well into Smash (and I was bored). We really don't have any Club users.

[COLLAPSE="Marowak Moveset"]

Marowak Moveset

Overview:
Marowak is by all means a savage character. His brutal club moves do quite a bit if used in succession. Being a Ground-Type, he is naturally weak in the air, with the exception of a meteor smash. When it comes to Marowak’s techniques, he hits hard when he manages to get a hit. He himself is a rather speedy character, but his moves come out a bit slow. He’s also pretty small and light, as a reference to some of his ‘Dex entries making note of this, so he’s easily knocked around. What he lacks in size is, again, made up for in sheer power of his Smashes and Specials, as well as his Down Throw.

Normals:
A: Bone whack for 5%
AA: Bone Whack for 5%
AAA: Spins the bone in front of him like a baton. It sucks the foe in and causes 1% per hit in a rapid succession.
Dash Attack: Leaps forward and smashes the foe on the head with the bone. A slow but strong attack, doing 12%

Tilts:
Forward Tilt: Marowak uses Bone Club, and simply whacks the foe with a bone. It can be done with quick succession and causes a bit of stun. 2% per hit.
Up Tilt: Twirls the bone above his head to cause 5%
Down Tilt: Marowak sweeps his tail across the ground. It does 4%

Smashes:
Side Smash: Marowak charges up and hits the foe with his Bone Club like a Baseball Bat. Does 15% fully charged.
Up Smash: Marowak throws his bone upward and catches on the rebound. The bone goes about one additional head-height upward.
Down Smash: Marowak slams his bone into the ground in front of him three times. Each hit does 6% fully charged, causing 18% if all three hit.

Aerials:
Neutral Air: Marowak grabs the Bone Club with both hands and swings the club in a semi-circle arc in front of him. This is a meteor smash similar to the Ice Climbers’ Neutral Air. It does 8%.
Forward Air: Marowak swings the Bone Club outward in front of him for 3%.
Back Air: Marowak kicks his legs outward and does 5%
Up Air: Marowak does a flip to smack the opponent with his tail for 10%.
Down Air: Marowak does a downward head butt that can work as a meteor smash. Does 9%

Throws:
Grab and Pummel: Marowak grabs the foe and hits them over the head with the bone for 3% each hit.
Forward Throw: Marowak hits the foe away with his Bone Club for 12%.
Back Throw: Marowak throws the foe after grabbing them and violently tosses them aside for 10%.
Up Throw: Marowak throws the foe upward and launches a small rock at them to shoot them back down (Smack Down.) for 11%.
Down Throw: Marowak throws the foe down and relentlessly bludgeons the immobile opponent, ending with a lunge of the bone onto the foe for good knockback. Does 16%.

Specials:

Marowak’s Neutral Special is Bonemerang, one of his signature moves. Marowak tosses his bone forward. Unlike other boomerangs in the game, it is guaranteed to hit twice if it hits. If landed, the foe goes into a dazed state. The Bonemerang then passes through them. On the rebound, however, the daze is negated and the Bonemerang hits again. Each time it hits, the move does 10%, so 20% in all. The boomerang travels about one and a half Brawl Battlefield platforms ahead.

Marowak’s Side Special is Rage. Marowak walks backwards one step before charging at the foe in a blazing fury. While in the running state, the player can input a command as to what Marowak will do.
  • Press B while this is going on to have Marowak do Double-Edge and tackle the foe (Marowak takes no recoil due to Rock Head).This does 15%.
  • Press A while this is going on to have Marowak do the move Thrash. Marowak tackles the foe to the ground and violently batters him or her senseless to do a whopping 24%. Marowak has considerable cooldown after doing this, so it is easily punishable if attempted to do at low percentages. It is best used as a finisher due to high knockback.
  • Press nothing during it to have Marowak do False Swipe. When Marowak is in close to the foe, he dashes past them with his bone outstretched. This move does Zero Damage, but instead causes the foe to trip. It can be compared somewhat to an uncharged Wario Waft.

Marowak’s Up Special is Aerial Ace. Marowak does a quick leap into the air and then does a swift dash forward with his bone ready to slash the foe. For an overall effect, think of Donkey Kong’s Spinning Kong move as far as vertical gain, followed by Fox’s Illusion move. A poor vertical gain followed by a horizontal dash. The ascent has no damage or knockback, but being hit by the dash of Aerial Ace causes 16%. Marowak is put into a helpless state afterwards.

Marowak’s Down Special is Stone Edge. Marowak lifts his hands up into the air and a column of sharp stones fly upward from the ground one body length in front of him. The duration is that of Ivysaur’s Bullet Seed, but stronger and less rapid. Each stone does 5%. The attack continues as you hold B, but the stones fly less often the longer it is held, starting at five per second at the maximum down to eventually one stone per second at the minimum. The move will fail if used in the air.

Marowak’s Final Smash is Earthquake. Marowak, upon pressing B and at full force, slams his Bone into the ground. A massive tremor then starts which makes it extremely difficult for an opponent to jump. While on the ground, the opponents continuously take damage. Marowak can trap the foe in a pitfall if he hits the foe with the bone at the start up. The startup causes 34% if the foe is hit, and the actual Earthquake does an additional 30 if the foe gets the full effect, causing 64% in all. The move lacks knockback. After this, Marowak shuts his eyes and poses before resuming the battle (he’s invincible during the short pose.).

Snake Codec (for fun):
[COLLAPSE="Codec"]

Snake: Hey Otacon, I’m fighting some inside-out monster. Its skull’s on the outside.

Otacon: Oh, that’s Marowak, Snake. It’s the Bonekeeper Pokémon. It uses that large bone both as a club and as a boomerang to brutally attack his enemies.

Snake: So it’s a savage? I’ll show it a thing or two. It doesn’t even have a reason to do cheap tricks like that…

Otacon: Actually, Snake, when Marowak was just a young Cubone, its mother was killed, leaving it very depressed. Ever since, it wore her skull to remember her and used one of her bones to fight predators. After it evolved, it became a hard individual that feared nothing, and went savage.

Snake: Family issues, huh? I know how that feels…but it’s still pretty gruesome that it uses its mother’s skull as a helmet.

Otacon: I’d say so, yeah. Just be careful, Snake. The fight can get real ugly real fast.

Snake: Will do, Otacon.[/COLLAPSE]
[/COLLAPSE]

Just a little contribution to the thread.
Yeah, I heard of it. Does it work off? If so, I'll get it.

Also, nice Marowak set. I'll be posting a new moveset soon, but not now~

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, I heard of it. Does it work off? If so, I'll get it.

Also, nice Marowak set. I'll be posting a new moveset soon, but not now~
I think it's playable, if that's what you mean. Anyway, I'll take this to PMs to avoid off topic.

Thanks, by the way.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is for ones that are rather unlikely that you'd like seeing. All of those are fairly reasonable choices. Heck, I'd say extremely likely choices. :p

jigglover

Smash Lord
Of course they're likely, most people say that those three are the main competition. Give him a break, it's his first and only post.
Welcome to the forums!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Of course they're likely, most people say that those three are the main competition. Give him a break, it's his first and only post.
Welcome to the forums!
I didn't try to be hard on the guy; if anything, I was helping him by showing him that the three he wants to see are much more likely than the ones in this thread.

If you were offended, Lucariopkmn2000, then I'm sorry. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom