• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirmackerel

Smash Apprentice
reminds me of Sol's GUN FLAME

OMG SOMEONE MAKE A SOL-BADGUY TEX HACK

edit: oh, someone said this before me

lawl
I think everyone who's played GG wants to see a Sol badguy Ike. :chuckle: Nice blazblue sig btw!

If I had my Wii right now, I'd totally try to modify Ike's side b to resemble Sol's GRAND VIPERRRR!

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Yo! JustToGood, you had to find the elements manually? Did you by any chance get all the ones you came across? If not, then how did you find them? Plz reply. my doode is comming across Nicely and I rly need this for something.

just2good

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately I didn't write em down for reference until I actually found the water ID lol but yeah im gonna go back and this time jot them down because I passed by an interesting effect I want to use.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
I think you did it wrong. If your trying to edit run all ya had to do was go to the run subaction, switch main to gfx then just edit the graphics part on the graphic effect line thats there. Also the 04 for ice your talking about is for flags not graphics, what flags does it gives an effect to the collision hitbox. If ya want to find the graphics ID for ice you could maybe look through ice climbers special attacks GFX section.
i went to the ice climbers, but they didn't have graphics that worked on rob's run. did you happen to come across an ice effect while looking for water?

just2good

Smash Cadet
i went to the ice climbers, but they didn't have graphics that worked on rob's run. did you happen to come across an ice effect while looking for water?
I think I did but I didn't write it down, I'm going to go back later and jot down IDs.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately I didn't write em down for reference until I actually found the water ID lol but yeah im gonna go back and this time jot them down because I passed by an interesting effect I want to use.
so uh what did you do to find just the Gfx? Ill do it myself if I have to.

just2good

Smash Cadet
droughboi its really tedious. What ya do is add a graphical effect to a few attacks or edit if it has one already. Then test the graphics by just attacking, after repeat by changing the graphic IDs. Thats pretty much it.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
droughboi its really tedious. What ya do is add a graphical effect to a few attacks or edit if it has one already. Then test the graphics by just attacking, after repeat by changing the graphic IDs. Thats pretty much it.
K thanks man. I appreciate it.

just2good

Smash Cadet
Np btw do you mind sending me IDs when you finish jotting them down xD ill PM ya the ones I get

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Hey guys, if you get some good info, please post it somewheres on the boards. The more information we get in the open in these threads, the sooner we can all master Project SA.

In other words, I also wanna know :p.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Reposting from another post:

Hit Effects
00 hit
01 none
02 slash
03 electricity
04 Ice
05 Flame
06 Coin
07 Cape
08 Slip
09 Sleep
0A none
0B impale
0C Stun
0E Flower
0F none (gives hitstun to non-flinching moves)
10 none
11 slash 2
12 hit 2
13 Darkness
14 Stun
15 Aura
16 Impale 2
17 Down
18 No Flinch

Graphic Effects
13 Lightning
21 \- Dust
30 Lucario like aura effect
31 Light Line
32 Bright Yellow Orb
33 Smoke
34 Cool vortex Circle Thing
35 Circular Flash
36 Stars (healing visuals)
37 Kirby Star (the effect when you destroy star box in dreamland stage)
38 Pokeball effect (the effect when they are about to come out the ball)
39 Rockslide effect?
3A fire Explosion
3B Better fire explosion
4B Dust Smoke Cloud things
4C Bright Blue Effect
4D Bomb-omb explosion
4E Water splash
4F Water
50 Water splash
51 Purple Burst
52 Dark Orb
53 Fire Sun
54 Flame Orb
55 Stars (permanent)
56 Blue wave Flash
57 Huge coin
58 Green Laser
59 Green thruster
5A More Stars
5B Kirby Warp star

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
I wish I can do what you all are doing. I am still having trouble figuring out this program. I think I need a tutor or something. If any of you all can, I will greatly appreiciate it. I will like to make a really good sonic.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
I wish I can do what you all are doing. I am still having trouble figuring out this program. I think I need a tutor or something. If any of you all can, I will greatly appreiciate it. I will like to make a really good sonic.
PM me with what exactly you're trying to do, and I'll help you the best I can.

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Can someone make this for me, because I am at a loss with the program

Sonic

AAA combo: First two hits are normal while the last hit is his up tilt

Down air: Always spikes and upon landing adds explosion

Down b: Use the last regular hit of of the AAA combo and make it continuous like pheonix mario's side b

Up B: If possible, after jumping from the spring, performs the screw attack.

Side smash: Just add explosion with and electric effect to it if possible

Other than this, all moves have electric (wind effect if possible) to it.

I will be greatful if someone could do this for me and I'll worry about the damage and hitboxes, ect. Thank you
And if you want, I'll post my email address

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
PM me with what exactly you're trying to do, and I'll help you the best I can.
Sonic

AAA combo: First two hits are normal while the last hit is his up tilt

Down air: Always spikes and upon landing adds explosion

Down b: Use the last regular hit of of the AAA combo and make it continuous like pheonix mario's side b

Up B: If possible, after jumping from the spring, performs the screw attack.

Side smash: Just add explosion with and electric effect to it if possible

Other than this, all moves have electric (wind effect if possible) to it.

This is basically what I am trying to do with sonic

PowerBomb

Smash Master
This was just to mess around, so don't expect much. I was just testing out random KB's/attributes and damage.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tom45lmikz2
-When he dashes, fire blazes from his shoes
-As he runs, his shoes shine (literally)
-He has Lucario's braking/turning around, so he turns around and starts running in the other direction FAST instead of skidding around. He also shuffles a bit of electricity when he turns.
-Rolling and Spot dodging generates non-damaging fire.
-All Aerials have an elemental attack attribute. i.e., Dair freezes people if hit right.\
-Dair has a visual effect. Looks kind of strange.
-Dtilt electrocutes
-Ftilt (all angles) electrocute, have a slightly larger hitbox, and have higher KB
-Utilt gives the opponent a flower
Fsmash, Dsmash, and Usmash all have had their damage increased
-His first two jabs deal more damage, deal electric hitstun, and the last jab (the a**) deals increased damage/KB, and sets the opponent on fire
-higher weight
-dash deals more damage and has a chance to burn, darkness burn, or electrocute the enemy at the end
Updating this since I got rid of the original link.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gljmwy1j2mq

Some animations are different, and his get-up/ledge attacks stun. He has elemental stuff when he jumps. His U-taunt grants him invincibility. His grab-pummel also deals 7% damage per hit and has a coin above their head animation.

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
Shadow the Hedgehog(incomplete)

-Different Idle animation
-Different running animation
-Different entrance(only when facing right atm)

Moves:

-Dair spikes and gives a dark effect on contact. It also gives an aura effect RIGHT at the beginning of the move.

-Dash attack changed to his bair. It gives off the blue trail from his previous dash attack. I was gonna remove it but I thought it looked cool.

-AAA combo only does a jab and a roundhouse kick.

-Ftilt is his roundhouse kick(third jab animation)

-Fthrow changed to his grab attack animation while all other throws are staying the same currently

-Usmash is a stronger version of sonic's utilt(kinda overpowered since it does like 23% without charge)

-Uptilt the same atm

-All aerials except dair are unchanged for now

-Specials also remain the same(until someone posts the IDs for items)

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=16VPFNT6

Download link to texture in case you want it(I didn't create this): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XI7WA0G

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
Can u make a video of that shadow one
I don't think you'd want terribad quality.

Also, I'm planning on making his B moves use weapons like in his game. I made his B move shoot a raygun but he keeps on freezing. I'll figure it out eventually.

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
WTFalcon (v0.5) (Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?r2ojiymgizd)

Current changes:
-WTFalcon radiates energy when inactive, as without action it has no use! This energy is harmless as it is not being concentrated. WTFalcon can get bored; if left to stand still long enough, he will issue a challenge, expelling more energy to capitalize on this.

-Be warned, for WTFalcon runs at speeds unfathomable! However, it takes a second for him to accelerate. Do not be fooled! This is not a limitation of his power, rather an advantage. He can combo you with a dash attack without going out of control, but can still easily chase you to the other side of the stage before you can recover!

-Jumping is not an issue for WTFalcon; he can do twelve of them. He achieves this by generating a small sun under his feet and leaping off of it. However even he has to come down sometime, and this is because he'd be a jerk if he didn't. When he DOES land, he will generate a small explosion at his feet! Do not panic; it will not harm you.

-The standing Falcon Punch is now the Punch Falcon. As he pulls back, calling out "PAUNCH," his fist will catch fire, and then he will thrust said fist into the enemy's face, uttering one word: "FALCON!" The enemy will proceed to take 777 damage and rocket straight into the air, never to be seen again... until they respawn. The catch: they shield it, you WILL die. Reversing the punch will enable the "PAUNCH PAUNCH" (which unfortunately has not been edited yet; hitting with the punch in the air is also normal).

-The Knee will destroy people. To celebrate this, WTFalcon will cheer "YESZ!" and all will stand and applaud, as the one touched by the mighty Knee will take 666 damage and proceed to cease existance.

-His neutral aerial, the Twin Kicks, will implant the beautiful Flowers of Justice into the skulls of those unfortunate enough to oppose him. These flowers will continue to damage the unlucky soul until they wilt and die... but WTFalcon can make them grow with more executions of the Twin Kicks!

-The WTBackflip is a move to be feared, for it can spell doom for it's enemies in different ways! If struck by the WTBackflip the moment is it executed, a glacier will most likely envelop the enemy, giving WTFalcon the opportunity to perform the fearsome Knee. If hit with the WTBackflip a little late, the opponent will just take a normal hit. Psyche.

-Even WTFalcon wants cash, but you'd be a fool to think he'd earn his own! Why should he? He can just steal yours with the Thieving Backhand! This move is scary in a completely different way; with today's economy, you can't afford to get robbed- and WTFalcon won't stop at just one.

(on a side note, I would love it if someone who likes WTFalcon v0.5 made a video... 'cause I can't. X3)

Ryose

Smash Cadet
At first it wasn't a big deal to me thinking of changes to create a Super Sonic until I really brain stormed what was possible. I made an honest attempt at understand PSA and learning how to use it but seriously failed miserably for lack of any real knowledge of Brawls code. So I'm writing this unnecessarily lengthy text to do the unthinkable...

Ask some one else to make it. *gasp =O*. Anyone interested in helping me out? (I could just post the changes I thought of but that clutters the thread)

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Why is everyone copying my Epic Falcon?

but his hitboxes are amazing :p
All I did was give people what they wanted - a taunt-cancel-able SHOW ME YOUR MOVES. And some sound effect changes. And one single attack change that turns a pretty-much-guaranteed kill into a definite kill.

More of an improved but not broken Falcon than anything.

;)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
All I did was give people what they wanted - a taunt-cancel-able SHOW ME YOUR MOVES. And some sound effect changes. And one single attack change that turns a pretty-much-guaranteed kill into a definite kill.

More of an improved but not broken Falcon than anything.

;)
You know, think that I'll do that too. And I did that to like every move XD

And maybe ill add ISAI or whatever it is to every arial XD

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
At first it wasn't a big deal to me thinking of changes to create a Super Sonic until I really brain stormed what was possible. I made an honest attempt at understand PSA and learning how to use it but seriously failed miserably for lack of any real knowledge of Brawls code. So I'm writing this unnecessarily lengthy text to do the unthinkable...

Ask some one else to make it. *gasp =O*. Anyone interested in helping me out? (I could just post the changes I thought of but that clutters the thread)
Same here. :/
I have ideas for attacks, I just can't put them in, due to the fact I don't succeed with this program. I want to help make Shadow, but alas, it seems people don't want someone with ideas alone, so if someone would like to teach me, or work with me on making shadow, or any character, please do not hesitate to let me help.

NaughtyGhost

Smash Rookie
He emerges a new man...

Ganondorf has grown tired of dawdling at the bottom of the food chain. Deciding to unleash the full capacity of his dark magic, he boosts his speed and maneuverability considerably, while keeping the power that makes him a fearsome opponent.

(Er... He's faster, and he can jump higher and further but retains his other traits.)

Meet Evil King Ganondorf reborn.

"I can barely see you down there, boy!"

Ah, Link... Feeling down to earth, are we? How could you not, when you compare yourself to Ganondorf? (He jumps quite a bit higher. And he's more mobile in the air.)

"... I'm running, what do you want me to say?"

There's a bit of darkness to his step.

"Do you always stand in front of charging beasts?"

When he runs into you, it hurts. He's a big guy, after all. (It does 5% damage, and doesn't have any knockback to speak of. It sets up grabs pretty easy though)

"FOOEYAH!"

His F-tilt isn't the only attack with something of a charge to it. In fact, they're all kind of like this. (Most attacks do either dark or shock damage.)

You probably feel safe right now, Link...

The last thing I should mention is this... While similar in effect to the others, it packs a whole new kind of punch. (He has invincibility frames during the startup/charge, and well...)

But you're NOT!

An explosive burst of power to get the job done. Ganondorf doesn't like to waste time. (The hitbox stops about where Link is in the pic, so don't worry. It can still easily be shielded, spot-dodged or rolled out of too, it's just now it's less horrible. I didn't break it.)

So, I didn't really change him too much, just made him awesome and fixed some very wrong wrongs in his gameplay. Here are the rest of the pics, showing some other attacks.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/Ganon/al_090905_22104binout.jpg
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/Ganon/al_090905_22105binout.jpg
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/Ganon/al_090905_2211binout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom