• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
So long as it isn't LOLOL EVERYTHING CAUSES INSTANT DEATH.

Though now that I think about it, adding a gigantic 999% damage extreme knockback hitbox to the standing animation would be pretty funny. No input required, you just win.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
So long as it isn't LOLOL EVERYTHING CAUSES INSTANT DEATH.

Though now that I think about it, adding a gigantic 999% damage extreme knockback hitbox to the standing animation would be pretty funny. No input required, you just win.
And addd intangibility frames XD

but mine is just a joke character lol

and humongous grab range is WIN

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgdKjfl4wxg

Id' really really appreciate it if you subscribed for more brawl hacks.

(btw the video is still processing... give it some time and it will be in HD)

This is my first project smash attacks hack. I call it "omega falcon". This is a beta I guess. So I'll call this "Omega Falcon beta 0.1". I mainly change his graphics. I changed the graphic a lot in his kick moves, and added an standing graphic.... and others. But What I am really proud of is his side special move. I completely changed it. It's instant kill so as a penalty for using captain falcon cannot move until someone attacks him back. The only problem is, when I was making him. Smash attacks deleted his falcon punch (action 118)... so now he doesn't have it anymore. If you try to use it, the game freezes. I'll fix it someday. I hope you like it. :D

Download:

http://willhostforfood.com/dl.php?fileid=78235

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Hey just2good, I was just playing your v1.3 and v1.5 of the water marth dude. It was pretty good. But here are some issues I thought I might mention (not that it wasn't great, I loved it). The down b was ineffective (for me it rarely hit the person once it was activated). On v1.5 it shrinked Marth's sword. Like its much smaller. No joke. It looks really unproportionate. Oh and the down air is a little too broken.

Other than that, great work.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgdKjfl4wxg

Id' really really appreciate it if you subscribed for more brawl hacks.

(btw the video is still processing... give it some time and it will be in HD)

This is my first project smash attacks hack. I call it "omega falcon". This is a beta I guess. So I'll call this "Omega Falcon beta 0.1". I mainly change his graphics. I changed the graphic a lot in his kick moves, and added an standing graphic.... and others. But What I am really proud of is his side special move. I completely changed it. It's instant kill so as a penalty for using captain falcon cannot move until someone attacks him back. The only problem is, when I was making him. Smash attacks deleted his falcon punch (action 118)... so now he doesn't have it anymore. If you try to use it, the game freezes. I'll fix it someday. I hope you like it. :D

Download:

http://willhostforfood.com/dl.php?fileid=78235
*facepalm*
y no falcon punch? at least restore it!

and y is everyone making falcon hax? i started the trend! :V

IM MAKING A MINI-GIGABOWSER! NOONE ELSE MAKE IT CUZ ITS MY PROJECT! already found a sweet texture :)

just2good

Smash Cadet
Hey just2good, I was just playing your v1.3 and v1.5 of the water marth dude. It was pretty good. But here are some issues I thought I might mention (not that it wasn't great, I loved it). The down b was ineffective (for me it rarely hit the person once it was activated). On v1.5 it shrinked Marth's sword. Like its much smaller. No joke. It looks really unproportionate. Oh and the down air is a little too broken.

Other than that, great work.
Thanks and yeah I was going to change the animation of DownB sometime since it didnt have much range, I know Dair is uber, and Marth's sword got smaller? o.o lol

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
*facepalm*
y no falcon punch? at least restore it!

and y is everyone making falcon hax? i started the trend! :V

IM MAKING A MINI-GIGABOWSER! NOONE ELSE MAKE IT CUZ ITS MY PROJECT! already found a sweet texture :)
Were you the one who rated 1 star?

sirmackerel

Smash Apprentice
No, i actually didnt see the vid.
ill rate it 5 just cuz u like Falcon ;)

and im getting annoyed that everyone is making "____ Falcon", ya kno?
Well, what do you expect? A lot of players like falcons antics (PAWNCH, knee, YES, the list goes on...) so it's natural that a lot of people would choose to make broken falcons first. I highly doubt they're copying off of you.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Well, what do you expect? A lot of players like falcons antics (PAWNCH, knee, YES, the list goes on...) so it's natural that a lot of people would choose to make broken falcons first. I highly doubt they're copying off of you.
I hope that you know I was kidding...

and i already had my rant, lol

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Yo cookie at some point next month I will be unable to watch over this topic for over a month. When that time comes I would like to ask you if you can watch over the topic.

just2good

Smash Cadet
V1.8 Released

Download V1.8 > http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SM4Z4PGU

V1.8
Aura

V1.5 Pics

V1.8 Changelog:
-Water/Electricity Aura
-Added Electricity to run
-Added Water/Electricity to all but some special attacks.
-Ftilt throws a water spout that does electricy damage.
-Ground Counter : 3rd Lower Sword Dance Slash with sleep effect.
-Air Counter : Fair.
-Ground UpB : High Slash to 4th High Sword Dance Slash with Freeze Effect.
-Air UpB : Normal UpB Attack

V1.5 Changelog:
-Removed Normal Attack 2 Sub Attack
-Fixed Uair water graphic
-Added Water trail to run, dash, walk.
-Added Water Trail electrical attack to Normal Attack 1 & 2.

V1.3 Changelog:
-Added Stun effect to Secondary Sub Normal Attack 1
-Added Electric effects to all Aerials (Uair,Dair,Fair,Nair,Dair)
-Added Running Effect
-Added Effects to SideB Attack
-Added Effect to Counter Attack
-Added Water Graphic to Uair
-Changed Knockback of Normal Attacks and Sub Normal Attacks for comboing.

V1 Changelog: (A few changes)
-Runs slightly faster than normal
-Slightly better air control (not noticeable but its there)
-Jumps slightly higher (again might not be much noticeable)
-Much easier to spike using Dair
-Counter attack replaced with 4th Upper Sword Dance Slash
-SideB replaced with 4th Lower Sword Dance Slash
-Normal Attack Modified (Neutral Ground A)
*Marths Normal attacks can combo to any attack pretty much.
*Explanation*
*-Hit A once and it will do a normal slash and then 2nd Upper Sword Dance Slash.
*-Hit A twice (so that it does the second normal slash not the 2USDS) and it will do a 3rd Lower Sword Dance Slash.
*You can do fast combos by immediately doing an attack after any of the Secondary Sub Normal Attacks ( 2USDS & 3LSDS).
Example: Do a Smash immediately after a Seconday Sub Normal Attack.

What I'm going to add to V2:
-Going to add the Water/Electricity to attacks once I find the value for Water. (Fin)
-Also add the W/E effects to his run/jump. (Fin)
-Change DSmash to DThrow with Water/Electricity AoE effect. (Cancelled)
-Change NeutralB to FinalSmash Dashattack.( Cancelling this )
-Long Range Electrical Attack to NeutralB
-Long Range Dark/Electrical attack that slides across the floor. (Fin)

5ive

Smash Champion
Can someone PLEASE make Melee Falco out of Fox? PLEASE.

Upwards JC shine-able shine.
Sex kickish bair
Spiking Dair
Fast fall, single lasers that stun.

omg

sirmackerel

Smash Apprentice
Just2good, you are just too good! That Marth is looking more and more awesome with each update. And I really like that you upload em to megaupload, since I can't get to mediafire from where I am at the moment. From looking at what you've done, am I right in observing that for graphic effects, z-offset determines how far to the left or right the graphic spawns, whereas for hit boxes, the x-offeset determines how far to the left or right the hit bubble appears?

just2good

Smash Cadet
Just2good, you are just too good! That Marth is looking more and more awesome with each update. And I really like that you upload em to megaupload, since I can't get to mediafire from where I am at the moment. From looking at what you've done, am I right in observing that for graphic effects, z-offset determines how far to the left or right the graphic spawns, whereas for hit boxes, the x-offeset determines how far to the left or right the hit bubble appears?
lol thanks and yeah your right.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
how did you put water and electricity on the same attack? I thought you could only have one hit effect...unless the water's a graphic effect. anyway, here's my basic edit of jigglypuff.

I don't know how to do much, so here's my first attempt. I didn't really change any moves to other moves and stuff like that, Because I like Jigglypuff's moves, and I don't know how to change moves to other moves and stuff anyways. HERE IS NINJA JIGGLY (lots of hit effects :D)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MCKCSSB

Utilt has electric hit effect, KBG lowered to 90 from 120, BKB raised a little

Dtilt has purple blast graphic, darkness hit effect, given 169 (sakurai) angle

Down smash: charge has smoke and aura graphic, smash itself has aura hit effect

Fsmash: charge has fire and shine graphics, hit itself has fire hit effect

Side B: all hits have 75% of the normal hitlag

Neutral B : All hits have darkness hit effect

Fthrow: electric hit effect, lightning hit graphic

Dthrow: flower hit effect

Pummel: Coin graphic :D

Uair has darkness hit effect, dair has electric hit effect (all hits), fair has slash hit effect, bair has electric hit effect, DASH attack has another kind of slash hit effect

Nair (strong hits) have 50% of the normal hitlag (weak hits have 100% hitlag)
Nair has 169 (sakurai) angle

That's all that I can think of right now. Enjoy, guys :D

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Oh, ok then. :) so...it's like, you get hit with water, but you get electrocuted? XD that is so cool!

NaughtyGhost

Smash Rookie
My Ganon had electricity mixed with darkness. I don't know how many effects you can combine at once, I should check that out...

Ace1000

Smash Rookie
I can't even get the thing to work if I could I'd put something up can someone help me out I don't know where to find the Fit[Char.].pac files either

iLink

Smash Champion
@Just2good:

I like the marth but if you use the side-b near a ledge when you land, you go flying off XD but that's just me nitpicking.

Also his new upb doesn't connect at all and it has the landing animation tacked on at the end.

LordJax

Smash Cadet
Eagle Luigi - Remake

Hey everyone,

A while back, we posted our "Eagle Luigi" Character... Feedback wasn't so good, so, we remade him. Now, he's back and better than ever !

For those who didn't know, Eagle Luigi is Phoenix Mario's counterpart character; they're alter-egos ! Luigi's attacks are mainly made up of lightning, which makes him very deadly.

His signature move is Thunder Clap (Fair) :bee:.

--EAGLE LUIGI'S MOVESET--
  • Forwards Air - Thunder clap. Sometimes, stuns, but sometimes just electrocutes.
  • Backwards Air - Stuns
  • Up Tilt - Good KO potential
  • Up Smash - KB potential lowered. Good damage racker.
  • Up Air - Awesome lightning GFX, good KB
  • Downwards Air - Meteor smashes
  • Side Special - Light-speed double-pawnch
  • Electric Pummel
  • Down Side Smash - Freezes
  • Normal Side Smash - Electrocutes

Other, non-move things have been added such as his triple jump ability. Also, his friction was increased to give him lightning-fast turns.

More moves to come. Requests are appreciated & if you have any GFX, SFX, External GFX, etc IDs, please share.

Download HERE !!

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Ok I've polished up Ninja Jiggz a little.

Here's Ninja Jiggz v 0.2.... v 0.1: Changelog:

Utilt has electric hit effect, KBG lowered to 90 from 120, BKB raised a little

Dtilt has purple blast graphic, darkness hit effect, given 169 (sakurai) angle

Down smash: charge has smoke and aura graphic, smash itself has aura hit effect

Fsmash: charge has fire and shine graphics, hit itself has fire hit effect

Side B: all hits have 75% of the normal hitlag

Neutral B : All hits have darkness hit effect

Fthrow: electric hit effect, lightning hit graphic

Dthrow: flower hit effect

Pummel: Coin graphic :D

Uair has darkness hit effect, dair has electric hit effect (all hits), fair has slash hit effect, bair has electric hit effect, DASH attack has another kind of slash hit effect

v0.2 Changelog:
WALKING, RUNNING, DASH ETC SPEEDS HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO BE CAPTAIN FALCON SPEED

HORIZONTAL AIR VELOCITY THAT OF CAPTAIN FALCON'S

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1QU3YKRI

ENJOY :D

Note that jigglypuff loses the momentum quicker than captain falcon due to her floatiness.

EDIT: Does anyone know where traction is in attributes?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Hey everyone,

A while back, we posted our "Eagle Luigi" Character... Feedback wasn't so good, so, we remade him. Now, he's back and better than ever !

For those who didn't know, Eagle Luigi is Phoenix Mario's counterpart character; they're alter-egos ! Luigi's attacks are mainly made up of lightning, which makes him very deadly.

His signature move is Thunder Clap (Fair) :bee:.

--EAGLE LUIGI'S MOVESET--
  • Forwards Air - Thunder clap. Sometimes, stuns, but sometimes just electrocutes.
  • Backwards Air - Stuns
  • Up Tilt - Good KO potential
  • Up Smash - KB potential lowered. Good damage racker.
  • Up Air - Awesome lightning GFX, good KB
  • Downwards Air - Meteor smashes
  • Side Special - Light-speed double-pawnch
  • Electric Pummel
  • Down Side Smash - Freezes
  • Normal Side Smash - Electrocutes

Other, non-move things have been added such as his triple jump ability. Also, his friction was increased to give him lightning-fast turns.

More moves to come. Requests are appreciated & if you have any GFX, SFX, External GFX, etc IDs, please share.

Download HERE !!
Alright. So that is way better. Good job! :)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Fire & Electro Snake (BETA - Maybe finished, not sure [I would need help for the specials])

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzYvprwLkOg (Downloadable pac is just a little bit different)

Download: http://www.andy.pytalhost.com/FitSnake.pac

Changes:

Fire (1%) to walking moves
Electricity (0% dmg) to many other moves (eg jumping etc.)
+ Many cool fire & electro effects on many moves
Jab has Electricity
First Ftilt might send them away with electricity
Second Ftilt hit is a weaker FSmash hit
Uptilt has electricity (Same Kill power)
Dtilt has huge hitbox
Smashes do have effects while holding
All Aerials have Electricity
Fair always Spike
Dair is now a Spike on all hits
Gab & Pummel changes

Just test him its Strange XD (Or watch the video ^^)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Yo cookie at some point next month I will be unable to watch over this topic for over a month. When that time comes I would like to ask you if you can watch over the topic.
I actually can't... I am going to school really soon, and that means I have to get supplies and stuff. Once again, sorry.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Changed jigglypuff back to v2.0. with captain falcon's vertical velocity, she went WAAAY to high lol

someone test out ninja jiggz 2.0 and please report to me. I want opinions

Please? :D

:bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
First post should be updated =O

Then I would download and could give feedback to all of them ^^ (@SymphonicSage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom