• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Segab

Smash Rookie

Star Spin Mario v2:
Tired of his useless down B? This replaces his down B with a sightly modified D-air!
When the attack is done on the ground, he can't move, but he can make up to 15% because it lasts a little longer. If you do the attack in the air, it will act exactly like the old D-air (12%). The attack makes little stars come out of Mario. (I wanted it to look like in Mario Galaxy)
I also changed his D-air. Now it's a quick flaming kick that does 5% (down F-tilt animation).

Download here

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion

Star Spin Mario v2:
Tired of his useless down B? This replaces his down B with a sightly modified D-air!
When the attack is done on the ground, he can't move, but he can make up to 15% because it lasts a little longer. If you do the attack in the air, it will act exactly like the old D-air (12%). The attack makes little stars come out of Mario. (I wanted it to look like in Mario Galaxy)
I also changed his D-air. Now it's a quick flaming kick that does 5% (down F-tilt animation).

Download here
When you press B rapidly, does it rise?
And you should have a log, or a list of features.

crazy brawler

Smash Cadet
I actually can't... I am going to school really soon, and that means I have to get supplies and stuff. Once again, sorry.
Lucky me :laugh: my school in my place start in september so i still have some fun left :)
I didtn try the thing that phamtom wing release so i think i go look for a guide when i feel for it

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yeah @Segab: Seems to be just too few changes :S

Change more pls :p (See Phoenix Mario)

***: Yeah OK I now have a little bit time in half an our (I will eat now xD) then I will test yours and some others ^^

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Oooh, xDD, if you test mine, tell me everything you like, everything you don't like, and what you think needs to be changed. I WANT SOME OPINIONS FOO'Z

:colorful:

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
I'm not to good with PSA yet but, Heres my Dark sonic. It's not done yet, I still have some things I want to add (you'll see what I mean) and take away some knock back, ppl die way to easily.

Jab(electric)>Jab(stun)>Dtilt>spike(hold A! sends them up since they're on the ground) OR any other attack

Ftilt pulls towards from any direction sonic w/ electric effect (might be weird, Havent tested).

Dtilt Lifts then semi spike from any direction dark effect

Utilt is the same, just has dark on it, the very last hitbox sleeps

Bair freezes

Fair shocks,burns,aura,and dark

Uair same.

Smash attacks are all the same, didnt bother. I got lazy.

Specials are just weird. so they're the same too.

Dark GFX on just about evverrryyy thing.

I stole Justtogood's aura bit. It was just too sexy. Hate me if you want, idc. I made it dark.

He can do alot of combos out of his jab. so experiment.

weird thing happens when you down a downward Ftilt, he goes into the "T" stance even though I changed the animation name and everything. Idk how to fix it.

anyways here it is:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?odzjjzkgydu

Tell me what you think.

Edit: dont forget to change the file name to "Fitsonic"

Wander

Smash Journeyman
@Segab: What value did you use to get the visual stars on the aerial down B? All the star effects I've tried are either not the ones I want or they never disappear.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
So here is a short report:

Shaolin Sheik:
Not that much different from the original, feels good, but I dont like the normal Standing Animation ^^"

Dragonrages Ike:
That B is just too good (In forms of looking xD). I'm wondering how you did it, well we should talk in ICQ :p

Dark Sonic:
HOLY SHI- he really is great. Nothing much to say. Great F- and Dtilt, they are so cool. Really nice done. Its so great combined with the Dark-Spine-Sonic texture.

Eagle Luigi:
Fair is overpowered. The electricity alone does Dmg also when the attack doesnt hit xD And when it hits - You have free 50%. Idk like that new Side-B that much. But thats only my opinion.

Water marth:
The standing is very nice. Also his Side-B is cool but a little bit strange when it comes to momentum ._.
Also I dont like it that his the water of his Fair (And I think Nair) isnt Synched with his real hitbox (But would be cool if there were a hitbox xD - Fair = Projectil LOL)

Ninja Jiggs:
I'm not really sure what is so Ninja about the jiggs xD but anyway nice done but nothing WTF-special like same other Characters have :p

I really should learn how to edit specials (Without freezings xD) and how to exchange moves ._.

I still wondering what moves Dark Sonic's F and Dtilt were o.O

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
So here is a short report:

Shaolin Sheik:
Not that much different from the original, feels good, but I dont like the normal Standing Animation ^^"

Dragonrages Ike:
That B is just too good (In forms of looking xD). I'm wondering how you did it, well we should talk in ICQ :p

Dark Sonic:
HOLY SHI- he really is great. Nothing much to say. Great F- and Dtilt, they are so cool. Really nice done. Its so great combined with the Dark-Spine-Sonic texture.

Eagle Luigi:
Fair is overpowered. The electricity alone does Dmg also when the attack doesnt hit xD And when it hits - You have free 50%. Idk like that new Side-B that much. But thats only my opinion.

Water marth:
The standing is very nice. Also his Side-B is cool but a little bit strange when it comes to momentum ._.

Ninja Jiggs:
I'm not really sure what is so Ninja about the jiggs xD but anyway nice done but nothing WTF-special like same other Characters have :p

I really should learn how to edit specials (Without freezings xD) and how to exchange moves ._.

I still wondering what moves Dark Sonic's F and Dtilt were o.O
What, no epic falcon? come on, first page! ;)

Pegs001

Smash Rookie
can someone make a Leviathan Luigi
his moves have water graphics and another element inside it, other than fire
i thought a water user would be a more fitting rival

Segab

Smash Rookie
@Segab: What value did you use to get the visual stars on the aerial down B? All the star effects I've tried are either not the ones I want or they never disappear.
it's an external graphic effect.
The value is 00010004
(I just copy-pasted it from his B> animation, made it bigger and changed the offsets)

Yeah @Segab: Seems to be just too few changes :S

Change more pls :p (See Phoenix Mario)

***: Yeah OK I now have a little bit time in half an our (I will eat now xD) then I will test yours and some others ^^
this hack was mostly just to give him back his Down B and change his D-air, but I'll see if I can add some attacks too :D

When you press B rapidly, does it rise?
I tried, but I can't get it to work.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
The Dtilt and Ftilt on my Dark Sonic are sword swings... there originally was gonna be a dark sword that he swings but I couldnt get the GFX to work for it... so I just left it invisible.
But its still incomplete, I still have things I want to change.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
The Dtilt and Ftilt on my Dark Sonic are sword swings... there originally was gonna be a dark sword that he swings but I couldnt get the GFX to work for it... so I just left it invisible.
But its still incomplete, I still have things I want to change.
Yeah but I really like him ^^

OK I tested Epic Falcon... on Hyrule (Lvl 9s have crazy Tech abilities xD)

Yeah it's a bit fun (And the grabs ;)) but I still like more the "normal" characters ^^ (And his Shield sucks sry change it back)

It really would be cool if we could get an balanced but still totaly different brawl in the future (It would be more fun than BBrawl or Brawl+ because its a greater new experience ^^)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
the ninja part is that she runs as fast as captain falcon....and gains a lot of momentum from a running jump...and her ninja fire kick fsmash is totally kickass... and I'll see if I change up some moves though ^_^ (thinking of changing filt to something more badass)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Yeah but I really like him ^^

OK I tested Epic Falcon... on Hyrule (Lvl 9s have crazy Tech abilities xD)

Yeah it's a bit fun (And the grabs ;)) but I still like more the "normal" characters ^^ (And his Shield sucks sry change it back)

It really would be cool if we could get an balanced but still totaly different brawl in the future (It would be more fun than BBrawl or Brawl+ because its a greater new experience ^^)
Yea I am going to edit more stuff. I will do the shield as well, and gonna give him more jumps.

Working on Giga Kooplus. Almost ready for a release, once 5ive gets back on at least (long story)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I've made another good change to ninjapuff (no download yet)

upward-angle forward tilt is now her second jab :D

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I am going to make a new thread for my next character, because it really requres a new thread. I wont SAY what it is right out, but when the time comes, you will see it. It will have pics, a youtube vid, a changelog, the texture that it requires, and of course the .pac itself.

I will tell you this: Get Hyped.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
You didn't test my Ganon either, xDD-Master. =(
Give me the link to the post or to the pac ^^

I just scrolled through the topic and hold my eyes open for DL Links xD

But you all should download just2good's Water Marth and my Fire&Electro Snake and then make a 1on1... its just to lulzy. Its like the battle of the titans =O

LOL @Cookie xD

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Slight update of Ninja Jiggz (the most I can do without removing something I like)

Here's Ninja Jiggz v 0.3.... v 0.1: Changelog:

Utilt has electric hit effect, KBG lowered to 90 from 120, BKB raised a little

Dtilt has purple blast graphic, darkness hit effect, given 169 (sakurai) angle

Down smash: charge has smoke and aura graphic, smash itself has aura hit effect

Fsmash: charge has fire and shine graphics, hit itself has fire hit effect

Side B: all hits have 75% of the normal hitlag

Neutral B : All hits have darkness hit effect

Fthrow: electric hit effect, lightning hit graphic

Dthrow: flower hit effect

Pummel: Coin graphic :D

Uair has darkness hit effect, dair has electric hit effect (all hits), fair has slash hit effect, bair has electric hit effect, DASH attack has another kind of slash hit effect

v0.2 Changelog:
WALKING, RUNNING, DASH ETC SPEEDS HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO BE CAPTAIN FALCON SPEED

HORIZONTAL AIR VELOCITY THAT OF CAPTAIN FALCON'S

v0.3 Changelog:

Second jab is now an up-angled ftilt with slash 2 hit effect

Both side bs (grounded and aerial) have aura graphic

ground side b has aura hit effect and KBG to 90 from 75; aerial side b has fire hit effect (a.k.a Jigglypuff PAWNCH)

Rollout: charge has smoke and water splash graphic, hits themselves have watersplash graphic

DOWNLOAD LINK!!!!: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SHMLVDJL

ENJOY :D

Note that jigglypuff loses the momentum quicker than captain falcon due to her floatiness.

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
oh god
people would be making things like "Brawl: the Elemental Clash" or "Brawl: Pokemon Style" and all that crap

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
I am going to make a new thread for my next character, because it really requres a new thread. I wont SAY what it is right out, but when the time comes, you will see it. It will have pics, a youtube vid, a changelog, the texture that it requires, and of course the .pac itself.

I will tell you this: Get Hyped.
*hype*
Good luck on this sooper special awesome new chracter. : D

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just want to drop in and say great job with this guys. A lot of these are really fun to play with.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
OK I saw you guys doing it (Water Marth & Eagle luigi have different Side-Bs) but when I look into the pac, I still dont have any clue about it. So my question:

How are you putting normal attacks/taunts/etc. on special moves ?

Or in other words: How can I exchange moves ?

Would be nice if anyone could help me... thx :)

I want to mix up MKs Down-B with his Up-Taunt.

So can someone tell me what to do o.O

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
OK I saw you guys doing it (Water Marth & Eagle luigi have different Side-Bs) but when I look into the pac, I still dont have any clue about it. So my question:

How are you putting normal attacks/taunts/etc. on special moves ?

Or in other words: How can I exchange moves ?

Would be nice if anyone could help me... thx :)

I want to mix up MKs Down-B with his Up-Taunt.

So can someone tell me what to do o.O
Actually, it's really easy. You see where it says what animation it is? (examples: SpecialN, AppealHi, Win1) You just find the one you want to use (AppealHi), go to the one you want to change (SpecialLw something, I dunno much about MK) and you change the SpecialLw to AppealHi. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom