• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32!!!--Mid+Low tier 2vs2! NEW VENUE READ OP!!!!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
^loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

omfg ...

PEACH + FOX = BEST MID TIER TEAM

I passed it up :(

O WELL JERM AND I STILL IN THIS 1ST PLACE NAA WAA MEEEEEEEEEEN

thelegend5306

Smash Cadet
Yea man, singles and teams and the side event are all double elimination. Dont get upset if u get knocked out early because you can stay as long as you want a practice so that the next time u enter u will go farther than you did before.

Also, thanks illmatic for teaming with me. Teaming with you/trela is a good way to go out.
Alright cool. Now it just depends on schedules haha.

:phone:

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
whoa whoa whoa....

im the wolf main here, hes a fox main, the perfect team here :D

Tesh

Smash Hero
anyone want to be my partner for low/mid tier doubles? ;o
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO TEAM WITH YOU!!!!!
Megafox, team with CY for mid/low tier doubles. He has a ****ing sick Ness.
Ness + Fox? Megafox is a little young to be babysitting don't you think?

Though in all honesty I want to see Ness+ Fox get chaingrabbed and "lawl u fall fast" locked at the same time.
whoa whoa whoa....

im the wolf main here, hes a fox main, the perfect team here :D
*fast fall lock*

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
dude megafox and kprime, my buddies arikie and blaze went fox pika in a dubz tournament in norcal and beet meep (not the ICs, the x-3rd snake) and TC1 with that team. fox usmash>pika thunder. kills at like 60%. sooooooo gay

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Illmatic you got this bro. I have faith in you. Use the salt they throw at you to boost your energy for first place.

I'm gonna get to top ten I don't care what I have to do. Sync I need some helpful advice when I get to Houston. There is much to discuss.

This time I will not play Captain Falcon. I'm gonna take a new approach at this.

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
Illmatic you got this bro. I have faith in you. Use the salt they throw at you to boost your energy for first place.

I'm gonna get to top ten I don't care what I have to do. Sync I need some helpful advice when I get to Houston. There is much to discuss.

This time I will not play Captain Falcon. I'm gonna take a new approach at this.
Looks like we got another MK user, or you sticking with Snake?

z00ted

I'm using Metaknight.
Rapist

I'm the one throwing salt.

Looks like we got another MK user, or you sticking with Snake?

A little birdy flew in my window and told me, "Peach"

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I'm not going to be at this hobo now. :(
Gotta go to a family reunion.
Megafox, happy late birthday.
Dojo if you still name search, I love you.
Batou, never use captain falcon again if you want to win. I've been telling you that lol you're just handicapping the skill that you possess.
Oh and **** the haters, Illmatic is a rising phenom.

z00ted

Shlike, I'd like to see you.

Your band is AMAZING.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Wow, this threads existence slipped my mind. Subscribing now. My last tourney in TX ill be going all captain falcon in singles and idk who im teaming with

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
EDIT: 1. I will definitely be going to this IF Austin has a carpool of some sort going.

2. Ozz, if you're going all-Falcon, Kirby-Falcon can be a pretty nifty Mid-tier team. :3

3. I'll need a teammate for Regular and Mid-Tier doubles if I can go.
I main Kirby in mid-tier and Olimar in regular. I have a few other mid-tiers, but apparently I can only use them well when teaming with very specific people (like my Ike with AlpacaMan's Ike :D).
Once again, I'm still not sure if Austin has a carpool, though.

Top Bottom