• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32!!!--Mid+Low tier 2vs2! NEW VENUE READ OP!!!!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ozz should team with someone special to him if this is his last tournament in Texas.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Looks like we got another MK user, or you sticking with Snake?

:phone:
Who said anything about Metaknight?

I"m taking a new approach...and I will play Captain Falcon for money matches, so if you want to MM let me know.

I"m going to use my secondary only for this HOBO to see how things go.

..and it's not Snake either.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Considering Batou's manliness, it's probably "Omar" Olimar.

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Actually, Zano... there are usually a couple of folks there that don't have a partner. So you can just find someone at the venue more than likely.

I got paired with Bwett one time

BioDG

Smash Ace
Still not sure if I can make it, but if I can, I will need a partner, as well (regular doubles).

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Still not sure if I can make it, but if I can, I will need a partner, as well (regular doubles).
If Problemo cannot make it to HOBO32, I will team with you Bio.

However he said it's a good chance he's gonna be able to go so if you find a teammate before long I am cool with that.

Also Sync/PJ I"m gonna need both of your help with some things brawl related.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll bring recording stuff to record matches...also bringing 3DS if anyone wants to swap Pokemon on the Pokedex 3D.

Trela

Smash Lord
[COLLAPSE="@RT"]RT, I've always been real nice to you and said good things about you. I've always said you were one of the best Lucario's and I've always thought you deserved to be higher on the TX PR and I was happy for how well you did at HOBO 29. I just really like seeing other Lucario mains beating top tier characters and placing high at big tournaments. I have a lot of respect for those players. Anyone that has met me knows I'm pretty quiet, shy, and I'm not a very confrontational person. I hardly ever ask people for friendlies even though I want to play them real bad. Yet right before your match with Zori at HOBO 29, I went up to you and offered to play some friendlies with you so you'd have some practice for your match. I really wanted you to win. But for some reason, you do the exact opposite to me. You constantly say I'm overrated, I'm not that good, that I don't deserve to be that high on the PR, and you get salty when I almost win tournaments. You say these things all the time and I've always ignored it till now. I just want to know why? You obviously have something against me. Out of all the people above you on the PR, you pick out me and only me and say how I don't belong up there and how bad I am. What have I ever done to you? Why does it make you so mad that I'm ranked that high? It's not like I go around bragging about my placement on the PR. I've even admitted myself that I'm not that good and I don't deserve to be that high up. Yet you still have to keep mentioning all these things about me in the PR thread. What really set me off is that now you're exaggerating your win against me at Geasis II by saying how you beat me so badly and how I have tons of experience in the ditto. You're really trying hard to make it sound like I'm terrible. Did you not once stop to think about what you were saying and how that would make me feel? No, you did not. You were too busy trying to make yourself sound like you're this amazing player cause that's all you think about. I feel bad enough about how people are always saying I'm terrible for losing to JUJ and JTails. I don't need you saying I'm bad in every thread I go to. And I really am terrible at the ditto and I'm not using that as a john for losing to you so you can shut up about that. It's a match-up that I don't like at all and I lose in that match-up almost all the time. And If I was so bad, I wouldn't be beating players that you lose to. I know Snake mains, for example, beat you all the time in Sets yet I always beat them even though it's a bad match-up for Lucario. What's your excuse for losing to them? You play that match-up more than I've played you so you can't say you don't have the match-up experience. I'm just gonna stop here and say you're the biggest douche I've ever met and you're a terrible person. I have 0 respect for you now and don't bother talking to me at HOBO or ever. And no, I'm not gonna swap Pokemon with you and your Pokedex. I dunno why you wanted to swap Pokemon with me, this was never really about me thinking I could beat you in Pokedex entries. I don't care about any of that, I just hate how you're always saying I'm not good and how much of a douche you act about it.[/COLLAPSE]

@Batou - I can help you out, too, if you like!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
[COLLAPSE="@RT"]RT, I've always been real nice to you and said good things about you. I've always said you were one of the best Lucario's and I've always thought you deserved to be higher on the TX PR and I was happy for how well you did at HOBO 29. I just really like seeing other Lucario mains beating top tier characters and placing high at big tournaments. I have a lot of respect for those players. Anyone that has met me knows I'm pretty quiet, shy, and I'm not a very confrontational person. I hardly ever ask people for friendlies even though I want to play them real bad. Yet right before your match with Zori at HOBO 29, I went up to you and offered to play some friendlies with you so you'd have some practice for your match. I really wanted you to win. But for some reason, you do the exact opposite to me. You constantly say I'm overrated, I'm not that good, that I don't deserve to be that high on the PR, and you get salty when I almost win tournaments. You say these things all the time and I've always ignored it till now. I just want to know why? You obviously have something against me. Out of all the people above you on the PR, you pick out me and only me and say how I don't belong up there and how bad I am. What have I ever done to you? Why does it make you so mad that I'm ranked that high? It's not like I go around bragging about my placement on the PR. I've even admitted myself that I'm not that good and I don't deserve to be that high up. Yet you still have to keep mentioning all these things about me in the PR thread. What really set me off is that now you're exaggerating your win against me at Geasis II by saying how you beat me so badly and how I have tons of experience in the ditto. You're really trying hard to make it sound like I'm terrible. Did you not once stop to think about what you were saying and how that would make me feel? No, you did not. You were too busy trying to make yourself sound like you're this amazing player cause that's all you think about. I feel bad enough about how people are always saying I'm terrible for losing to JUJ and JTails. I don't need you saying I'm bad in every thread I go to. And I really am terrible at the ditto and I'm not using that as a john for losing to you so you can shut up about that. It's a match-up that I don't like at all and I lose in that match-up almost all the time. And If I was so bad, I wouldn't be beating players that you lose to. I know Snake mains, for example, beat you all the time in Sets yet I always beat them even though it's a bad match-up for Lucario. What's your excuse for losing to them? You play that match-up more than I've played you so you can't say you don't have the match-up experience. I'm just gonna stop here and say you're the biggest douche I've ever met and you're a terrible person. I have 0 respect for you now and don't bother talking to me at HOBO or ever. And no, I'm not gonna swap Pokemon with you and your Pokedex. I dunno why you wanted to swap Pokemon with me, this was never really about me thinking I could beat you in Pokedex entries. I don't care about any of that, I just hate how you're always saying I'm not good and how much of a douche you act about it.[/COLLAPSE]

Ho-ly ****... The Process! It's repeating again.
Only instead of K Prime the shy/quiet one being called Overrated by Illmatic, It's Trela being called Overrated by RT.

Next houston tournament Trela wins (Which I wouldn't be surprised if it was HOBO 32), Name it "RT, You mad?"

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
this tournament has gone from bland.. to GRANDD

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't give A Sweet Feathery **** that Yoshi mains should hate the guts of Lucario mains cause they're our worst Matchup, I'm now obligating myself to Cheer for as many of Trela's matches I can Find!

No...
That's Not enough

I Must Direct Every Eyeball To Whatever TV He Is Playing On, And form such A crowd that'll cheer for him throughout Each and every match he plays, His ears will bleed from the immense cheering that's going on behind him!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
slush 5 dollar mm
I do need to play the Toon Link MU more... Best of 5?
I've only Played Jerm once and lost badly, Me and Santi are 1-1, and ALSM's Toon Link I played alot last saturday in both Doubles/Friendlies for hours, But other than that No Singles we played in tournament.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

@Batou - I can help you out, too, if you like!
...yeah man!

Top Bottom