• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32!!!--Mid+Low tier 2vs2! NEW VENUE READ OP!!!!

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I do need to play the Toon Link MU more... Best of 5?
I've only Played Jerm once and lost badly, Me and Santi are 1-1, and ALSM's Toon Link I played alot last saturday in both Doubles/Friendlies for hours, But other than that No Singles we played in tournament.
Best of 3 lol best of 5 for 5 dollars? u crazy bro.

and my tl is better than all of thiers so be prepared.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I've done Best of 5 for $3, Thought it'd be Normal for Bo5 with $5.
Unlike the $50 WHOBO 3 money Match that went to time each game for Illmatic and ENSIS when it was Bo5.

But alright, Best of 3 is the only choice since you declined Best of 5.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I do need to play the Toon Link MU more... Best of 5?
I've only Played Jerm once and lost badly, Me and Santi are 1-1, and ALSM's Toon Link I played alot last saturday in both Doubles/Friendlies for hours, But other than that No Singles we played in tournament.
NOONE GIVES A FLYING **** ABOUT SANtI, ALSM, OR JERM - ALL HE ASKED WAS A MONEY MATCH AGAINST HISSSSSSSSSSS TOON LINK - THE BEST TOON LINK

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
because i've beaten your toon link with my falco and my fox back when i first moved here (and i've only gotten better) yet i have yet to beat jerms toon link with any of my characters. plus just from playing you guys i can tell the difference in skill level, and jerm is better. that's just how it is (unless you also throw in jerm's tourney results in comparison, then it's landslide in jerms favor.)

however i've been told you are better than you were then, but i highly doubt you've gotten near to jerm let alone be better than him.

i troll pj so much y?

Tesh

Smash Hero
maharba wasnt there with pj came back from 3 stocks behind and destroyed jerm and trela before mercifully SDing at ozzfest.

Thebest1pj

because i've beaten your toon link with my falco and my fox back when i first moved here (and i've only gotten better) yet i have yet to beat jerms toon link with any of my characters. plus just from playing you guys i can tell the difference in skill level, and jerm is better. that's just how it is (unless you also throw in jerm's tourney results in comparison, then it's landslide in jerms favor.)

however i've been told you are better than you were then, but i highly doubt you've gotten near to jerm let alone be better than him.

i troll pj so much y?

20 dollar money match.

Your pit fox and falco.

20 dollars each im serious

and im at the same skill level i was than so it should be easy money for you.

Tesh

Smash Hero
i got a wii game for 97 cents, its rated 8.5 by gamespot

z00ted

i'll moeny match everyone my life for theris

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
don't be so salty lol.

and like i said that was months ago now.

and tesh is right. i never heard bout you coming back and dominating at ozzfest.

and no, im not doing 3 $20 MMs. i don't do MMs above $10. ill do one $10 dollar MM with just pit though. i dropped fox and falco like a month and a half ago so there is no way i would use them in a money match. solo pit main nowadays.

$10 mm best of 3 or 5 at hobo pj. afterwords we need to play some more friendlies too. literally been like almost 4.5 months since we played each other.

don't be salty :roll:

edit:

illmatic
$5 mm at hobo?

Thebest1pj

Just because you beat me in friendlies which i dont even remember doesn't mean you were better than me or that you are better than me.

I don't make it a point to decimate people in friendlies and leave them feeling like **** that they got ***** so bad. and didn't i beat your pit with snake or mk? lol I don't see how you expect me to be chill when you just said im nowhere near somebodys level and then bring up friendlies to back it up.

edit: i met you after pound 5.

so that means

your fox iz better than zetons

and your falco is better than bloodcrosses.

feel good.

Thebest1pj

I accept the mm. Just because you stopped using fox and falco doesn't mean they are useless now if you beat me with them once you can do it again.

From now on my whole ego is evil and you shall feel the wrath of.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
im biased towards jerm because i actually play him regularly and since i've only played you that one time. and tbh i doubt im better than you. im pretty much accepting doing this money match to see how i do against a tl that isn't jerm.

and stop being so salty :roll:

if you are actually better or equal to them ill see that at hobo. it's not like i didn't know you were good, im just incredibly biased towards jerm since i only play him anymore tl wise (go to sync's more pj)

Thebest1pj

im biased towards jerm because i actually play him regularly and since i've only played you that one time. and tbh i doubt im better than you. im pretty much accepting doing this money match to see how i do against a tl that isn't jerm.

and stop being so salty :roll:

if you are actually better or equal to them ill see that at hobo. it's not like i didn't know you were good, im just incredibly biased towards jerm since i only play him anymore tl wise (go to sync's more pj)
Who is them? and everyones biased towards their regions tl. So you doubt your better yet you bring up beating me as viable reasoning to your answers.

not sure if srs

Thebest1pj

No.

tournament= trying my hardest unless i already beat whoever i wanted to beat.
mney matches= not srs
friendlies= trying to get good combo vid material.

This isn't a mm though.

its an ego one

my ego

"hand"

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
I accept the mm. Just because you stopped using fox and falco doesn't mean they are useless now if you beat me with them once you can do it again.

From now on my whole ego is evil and you shall feel the wrath of.
yes, welcome to the dark side my friend:demon::evil:

z00ted

Life money match, Nike?

I'll definitely, 100%, without a doubt, win this time.

If I don't - I'll quit Peach.

z00ted

Peach = Life for me.

Unless you want me to kill myself.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I'll do some mms at this. Every time I get like 5 mms lined up on the thread though, like... none of them happen, so you guys need to seek me out and remind me or something.

PJ and Illmatic, $3 mm from both of you? (2 out of 3)

Xyro, our usual best 3/5 $5 mm?

Trela, $3 best 3/5?

Leaf, mm from you too? We had one from a LONG time ago that we never did =b

Top Bottom