• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32!!!--Mid+Low tier 2vs2! NEW VENUE READ OP!!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
How is it possible that they are giving away free food. Its like a dream come true. Are there any apartments for rent in the area?

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
I'm also curious about that, Tesh. Lol, I'm not a fan of panda express though. I ate too much of it at Texas State my first semester and got tired of it. But free is free, and I love free.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Oh, is it your store, Airbrush King? Regardless, I think it will still be kind of stuffy. I really hope I can still go, as this will be my last Brawl tournament I attend.

If I do go, I can probably bring a couple of chairs, I think I may have like 4 folding chairs. Also, I MAY have a small, rather crappy, card table I could provide too. Not 100% sure.

I say we devote one TV solely to mm's/friendlies (mm's first) and create a signup list so that the order is consistent and fair.
Naa its not my venue, the owner is just a good friend on mines and It wont be stuff because there will be room to sit and watch. Each side can hold 30 people comfortably. Also, I think once singles is done I think 1 tv should be put to the side for money matches and then casuals. Hope you can make it and I think thats a good idea to create a signup list. The order should go like the highest amounts go first and the smaller ones are next.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I love Panda Express and I will defend their honor. Also wut smoom said.

I wouldn't mind my wii being used for that btw. Its hacked and I will ofcourse remove almost all of the textures for tournament play.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Its customer appreciation weekend so we came at the right time. I was like THIS IS 2 GOOD! I spoke to management at panda express today and he said you dont have to buy anything, just come in and enjoy free food and a drink. The reason there doing this is to grow there business by getting the people they give the free food to hooked and hope you come back and spend money. Thats the plan but will it work is the question. lol

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
at first this sounded like hobo 19 and 25 combined but now...

sounds ****ing amazing.

The mm tv should go in order of amount. like why let the guy doing 1 dollar mms take all the time when that pj vs madarflarba the mystypitstik is waiting to the side?

razer/gnes if you win can i have your bag? Since you have one already it looks like.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
at first this sounded like hobo 19 and 25 combined but now...

sounds ****ing amazing.

The mm tv should go in order of amount. like why let the guy doing 1 dollar mms take all the time when that pj vs madarflarba the mystypitstik is waiting to the side?

razer/gnes if you win can i have your bag? Since you have one already it looks like.
I agree and gnes/razer have so many of my bags they can open a store and sell them.:seuss:

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Naa its not my venue, the owner is just a good friend on mines and It wont be stuff because there will be room to sit and watch. Each side can hold 30 people comfortably. Also, I think once singles is done I think 1 tv should be put to the side for money matches and then casuals. Hope you can make it and I think thats a good idea to create a signup list. The order should go like the highest amounts go first and the smaller ones are next.
Oh, that's cool enough lol. Biggest amounts first is a fantastic idea. Start raising your mm amounts now, folks.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ugh at the venue fee...but the free food makes up for it. :)

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Welll, Samboner bailed on me, Soul bailed on me, and now the venue has changed to a much smaller one.

Idk if I can go, but I really want to. If I can find someone to carpool with to split gas, I'll go. But as of right now, I can't afford the gas to go all the way to Houston by myself :-(

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

XYRO YOU BETTER ****ING HOST MID TIER DOUBLES OR I WILL NEvER TALK TO YOU AGAIN

Tesh

Smash Hero
WUUUT my wifi salt money match isnt gonna happen? That sucks.

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Tesh, trust me... I'm so pissed at Soul right now. I can't believe he just bailed on me like that. It's so ****ing stupid, I'm angry.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Trust me, Xyro will FINISH this tournament EASILY before nine with all side events completed and all grand finals played out.

Everyone just has to listen to him and we need to start at one.
He always says, "It's going to be close!" but it never is.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Xyro on Smoom

Guys, calm down. Don't make this something it's not.

If you show up at 10am you will have 1.5 hours to practice and do MMs. If you report your match as soon as it's done it will speed up the event and in turn will allow more MM and increase the chances of the side event. Also, 60 players is the MAX but I don't think I WILL get 60. So more likly than not the side event will happen.

The speed of the event depends on if people bring wiis for the tv and how fast you report matches.

Top Bottom