• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Look Pimpin UK! - Next date confirmed!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
alright i quit smash , il come to this 1 and get ***** by kmac in freindlies , i wana come to this 1 oh man iv quit but i stil want to attend? true or talking out my arse? u cant quit this game

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
alright i quit smash , il come to this 1 and get ***** by kmac in freindlies , i wana come to this 1 oh man iv quit but i stil want to attend? true or talking out my arse? u cant quit this game
See man this is what I mean Calzorz, you manage embarrass yourself with every post.

Brawl is a game not some kind of drug addiction lmao; I don't 'quit'. I just stop playing for a while then decide to turn it on every now and again.

I'm not gonna turn on MW2 and think "oh crap, I'm have a relapse of Call of Duty"

You're just too easy Cal; I can basically make you rage on command.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
See man this is what I mean Calzorz, you manage embarrass yourself with every post.

Brawl is a game not some kind of drug addiction lmao; I don't 'quit'. I just stop playing for a while then decide to turn it on every now and again.

I'm not gonna turn on MW2 and think "oh crap, I'm have a relapse of Call of Duty"

You're just too easy Cal; I can basically make you rage on command.
well thats two diffrent things , turning it on every now and again is casual play , meaning not usually traveling or atleast i thought that + im prety sure u said u quit a while ago and didnt use the term "taking a break" so my bad for actually reading ur posts?

not rage at all ur not a bad troll but there are lots better

scrub

100chars

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
ok you dont even know why I was complaining in the first place. only Calz and Anaky really know why.
I quite clearly said in my post that the timing was too short for people who live far away and have to make huge travel plans such as Rickerdy, and I'm not screwing at him if he doesnt come. I'm only complaining at:
1 - people who said they wanted a tourney, and then arent coming
2 - people who confirmed, and then cancelled for illegitimate reasons.
Hoe4u has work, I aint mad. I'm not gonna make Rickerdy pay £60 to come down for smash. MTR has band practice, and I didnt even complain at him.

I'm picking the venue or my house BASED on the number of confirmed. if it's at least 20 confirmed by Sunday, then I'll get the venue, if it's less than, I wont be able to cover the cost of the venue and I really dont see why there is so much fuss about doing it at a venue. a tournament is a tournament. If I can get a free venue I'll definitely choose that, but atm the only free venue available to me is my house. My house can take 15 smashers at a time without it being cramped.

are you still coming CRZ? I'd like you to, but I get the feeling that you wouldnt want to anymore lol. Its nothing personal, just been really stressed out these past few days.
dont worry man, im still coming, so is Mr.Jihad.if i sound angry online im not, i never am lol youll prob never see me angry,ask anyone, were still cool :D . siri said he cant come because he just quit his job and has no money, not even for travel. Who are the people who flaked for no good reason? just curious.

NOTE* funny story, in short my laptop fell off my bed and landed on the Ethernet cable port with the Ethernet cable in it, crushing its insides, so i have no internet lol. if im online ill be in the library or at my mums (at my mums now to sort out my loan which the finance people screwed up which is a reason why the checkmate monthlies hasnt been completed yet :/ ) so if anyone needs me ill take awhile to reply.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i cant come this no longer

clearing out my bedroom over the next week and my new bed is being delivered on the saturday
so yeah soz

B.Mack

Smash Ace
lol thats all good and well CRZ, sorry about your laptop. I dont know when people are gonna suddenly get mad at me for random **** thats why I asked because it seems thats the new trend >_>

i cant come this no longer

clearing out my bedroom over the next week and my new bed is being delivered on the saturday
so yeah soz
oh you ****ing flaking ****. when will you stop letting me down Beiber. who does deliveries on Saturdays? and why dyu have to be home for that? srsly dude.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
cuz i have to be home for it, my parents are making me stay. tbh id rather have a new bedroom rather than come to this cuz its full of my brothers **** and im too big for it.

i dont really play brawl at all now anyway, the free weed was the only interesting part but i get free weed nearly everyday anyway xD
have fun with your tourney/fest whatever you're doing.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says:

Nah not yet, im on 59 points, if i get just 1 more point then i am.

Edit: Being hosted at ur house seems fine with me.

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
i am ok with this being hosted at B.macks house. if there isnt enough people to warrant a venue, at least he is STILL hosting something and i say Kudos B.Mack!

Callum, it's Pictochat. It has panel de pom, have you not HEARD that song? It's amazing. I'm a little surprised that Norfair hasn't made an appearance but ah well.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says:

Hahahahah Cong, i remember you counterpicking that stage ages back, lmao too good.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
well Picto is gonna be the only cp for now... for those of you who cant live without RC or Norfair I might reconsider on the day... but for now:

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Calz is just gonna **** you all with dthrow techchases on Norfair, Kmac is just gonna mac you all on RC. Picto isnt gonna do anything but stand there looking sexy as hell.
OK but srsly now... RC would be good for CP-ing Cong and Shlurps :p

Edit: Brinstar is already legal though.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says:

Cong actually sometimes CP's Rainbow Cruise actually, i wouldnt mind Norfair being legal, although id ban it personally, same with Picto.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Teran you still coming even though Willz isnt? cool stuff.

Also,

SHADOW TACTiCS CONFIRMED SON!!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Teran you still coming even though Willz isnt? cool stuff.

Also,

SHADOW TACTiCS CONFIRMED SON!!
shadow tactics confirmed mac.
mass kudos to you bmack for actually donig this, i'll bring my wii but sadly i cant bring a tv for you
hype

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well i think picto is a decent cp, but i also think we should keep rainbow ride, and add japes, possibly norfair(not so sure on norfair albeit) so in general im probably a more lenient uk smasher in terms of stages
but whatever, its bmacks torunament so he can choose

Kasper!

Smash Lord
so lemee get this straight calz (cause he likes it) just suggested pictochat and it got put straight on?

WTF is up wid u people keep the same ruleset dammit

theres a reason why the majority of people said mlg stage selection was stupid

YOU SHOULD NEVER ADD PICTOCHAT, NORFAIR, JAPES, LUIGI'S MANSION.

IF ANYONE DREAMS OF EVEN THINKING OF ADDING PICTOCHAT OR NORFAIR YOU MIGHT AS WELL ADD SKYWORLD AND RUMBLE FALLS

HECK THROW IN THAT SONIC STAGE WHILE YOUR AT IT.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so lemee get this straight calz (cause he likes it) just suggested pictochat and it got put straight on?

IF ANYONE DREAMS OF EVEN THINKING OF ADDING PICTOCHAT OR NORFAIR YOU MIGHT AS WELL ADD SKYWORLD AND RUMBLE FALLS

actually the pictochat suggestion was made by numerous people (myself included) also a few days ago me and shlurp played with various characters on that stage and came to the conclusion that its just like ps1 with a higher ceiling, and for the record we also tested green hill zone, legit stage, you just got to play it right XD

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says:

Lol Keith. I agree you might as well add Temple, if my opponent alllows me to pick it im gonna choose it for the lolz.

Calzorz

Smash Lord

i didnt even suggest it, it was in the stage list then i mentioned it , so it was already a cp before i said anything but i think picto chat shud be given a go

Kasper!

Smash Lord
i didnt even suggest it, it was in the stage list then i mentioned it , so it was already a cp before i said anything but i think picto chat shud be given a go
ah ok then

but still i even see that stage with palkia being the same with pictochat both are random as ****

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says:

I TOTTALY AGREE KEITH, SPEAR PILLAR PLEASE!!!

Me and MTR have played that stage in a MM before, i dont think its much different from Picto, hmmmm xD.

B.Mack

Smash Ace

lolwut, I put Picto on before Calz even knew about it.
Most people dont mind Picto and RC but Norfair and Japes are really hard CPs so I am banning them for now. and those other stages you mentioned are totally ridiculous.

I'm gonna come on SmashUK now and take a vote.

Hmmmm seriously considering coming to this.
DO IT SON! You know ur welcome ;)

Anaky Says:

I TOTTALY AGREE KEITH, SPEAR PILLAR PLEASE!!!

Me and MTR have played that stage in a MM before, i dont think its much different from Picto, hmmmm xD.
are you serious? Spear Pillar is like Halberd, PS2, Luigi's Mansion and Picto all at the same time! its one of the more ******** stages in the game and I wouldnt even dream of allowing it.

Picto is similar to PS1 but with more interesting transformations which dont become totally game-chaniging and irritating like the conveyor belts on PS2. That is just my opinion. the transformations on Picto are more fun and less gay.

Top Bottom