• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Look Pimpin UK! - Next date confirmed!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
im only kidding XD no ofcourse i wont rig brackets, i lost fairly (if you can call ic's fair lol) ill try harder to do better next tournament, Anaky too good >.<

Heartstring

Smash Legend
with shlurpies hatred for r.o.b, id consider myself a shlurpie counter, although we've laready agreed that if we ever face each-other in tournament that we blind-pick our characters and stay them for the entire set

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
anaky trolled me hard on one match lol but its cool, i noticed i made alot of mistake so it wasnt purly because hes better than me :D

btw guys im just waiting on the venue people to get back to me to sort out a time when i can get all the details. hopefully we will have another tourney in jan.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
awesome, im planning on a t ournament, however i dont want it to clash with others for brawl. so providing cloud's is the only thing going soon it will be all good

Staco

Smash Champion
anaky trolled me hard on one match lol but its cool, i noticed i made alot of mistake so it wasnt purly because hes better than me :D

btw guys im just waiting on the venue people to get back to me to sort out a time when i can get all the details. hopefully we will have another tourney in jan.
if you make mistakes he doesnt make, hes better than you, yes :p

The_Rake

Smash Lord
im only kidding XD no ofcourse i wont rig brackets, i lost fairly (if you can call ic's fair lol) ill try harder to do better next tournament, Anaky too good >.<
at least you only played 1 icies

I lost to 2 in brawl then 1 in melee last tourney

Shame i couldnt make it guys, i had to change my week off though, really need it off in 2 weeks :(
I'll be at next for sure =]

B.Mack

Smash Ace
guys let me know when the next one should be... during the Easter Holidays? midterm? I dont want it to be a random weekend bcos some people wont be able to make it. Next one will be a 2 or even 3-day event.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
yo CRZ, I demand you give me props for being able to beat your "omfg super-safe campy" MK and consistently take it to last stock where at Calz fest I couldnt even take a stock off you.
Also I could beat your marth pretty much consistently. I was proud.
Then you went Fox and ripped me apart lol. gonna CP sheik ;)

(just kidding I aint Shay)

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
lol i did, i told you you improved. but id play andy and keiths marth/MK if i were you since there a ton better. Then you can be comfortable with those MU's for sure :)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
pssh, I'll take care of those scrubs next tourney.
Bmack top 1 at least.

edit: top 1 from bottom

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha, yknow next time i see you cloud, i need to see how my sheik stacks vs. your fox. my sheik is pretty poor but seeing the matchup and all it could be interesting for me/annoying for you ^.^

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
haha, yknow next time i see you cloud, i need to see how my sheik stacks vs. your fox. my sheik is pretty poor but seeing the matchup and all it could be interesting for me/annoying for you ^.^
lol well if your sheik is better than dopple then maybe :p

B.Mack

Smash Ace
you're gonna flake anyways, so no point even telling you. Everyone just subscribe to this thread and you'll be all good.
next date will be updated as soon as CRZ gets back to me on the date of his one.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
if crz actually hosts his tourney i will go and probs lmaooo at the fact it actually happened
****s been mad hype
the tourney page for it on allisbrawl was created on like 15th (might of been earlier) February 2009!

I AM SO HYPED ALREADY BAH GAWD.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
ima contact other halls asap, the one in stratford hasnt replied yet. what is it with these ****ing venues...

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Lol you need to chase them up CRZ, I went through about 7 venues in an hour. What TVs are u gonna use? I can give you the details for my Kings Cross venue if u want.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lol you need to chase them up CRZ, I went through about 7 venues in an hour. What TVs are u gonna use? I can give you the details for my Kings Cross venue if u want.
he could probably steal the tv's from fuzzy's venue, its not all that far away, however he gonna need a driver to transport them

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
that would be good bmack but the tv's would be an issue. i was going to see if i can store some at the venue. that way i could use some of my loan to buy some cheap then just get the money back from the tournaments.but i havent got my loan yet and stratford hall hasnt called back with an appointment...

kings cross might be ok, just geting tv's sorted out for it will be a problem :/
i looked at another hall which siri's brother reasearched but its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to expensive, its like 30 pounds an hour o_o so i dunno.

if **** doesnt get sorted soon ill do the first checkmate monthlie in tiptree if its ok with fuzzy.

BTW fuzzy is hosting in Feb

Heartstring

Smash Legend
awesum
although i think if all goes to plan, ill be able to host stuff here, ill see how easy it is for people to get here when i host my fest, and i can start hosting tournaments then

also i start driving when i pass my test, that will be a while yet

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Guys, we 3 are pretty much the UK brawl T.O's, we need to get our calendar sorted. Fuzzy is in on 5th February for sure, brawl+melee
CRZ mid/ending of January?
G-P mid/ending of January?
I'll go ahead and push mine to the ending of February.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Guys, we 3 are pretty much the UK brawl T.O's, we need to get our calendar sorted. Fuzzy is in on 5th February for sure, brawl+melee
CRZ mid/ending of January?
G-P mid/ending of January?
I'll go ahead and push mine to the ending of February.
ah im afraid if anything ill be having to host late feb/early march, i dont know how other people want to plan it, il lbe able to confirm something this weekend however, as ill talk to the vicar of the church then, hes a pretty swish guy so he will hopefully let us in for saturday till sunday morning (providing our ***** are out of there by the time it comes to the sunday morning service i hope)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
yeah. I'm free the whole of January so anyone else that's free can come whenever and leave whenever.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
its at my house, lmao. its a fest GP...

after I finish my exams on the 14th I go back on holiday for the rest of the month.

Top Bottom