• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Look Pimpin UK! - Next date confirmed!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
oh ****... fail timing. I cant actually do this anymore due to family and girlfriend obligations...(inb4 incest jokes?) perhaps one in late Feb if PeePee isnt already.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh ****... fail timing. I cant actually do this anymore due to family and girlfriend obligations...(inb4 incest jokes?) perhaps one in late Feb if PeePee isnt already.
im going to ask the bloke this weekend, ill let you all know...promise

Heartstring

Smash Legend
any word, GP?
i hate old people for being free all weekdays but always being busy on weekends, wtf they be retired, they can do their stuff on weekdays -__-
na man. imma call him tomorrow and probably met up with him tomorrow after college
will let you know, in the meantime, whens the most suitable time for the tournament? i mean late feb was the plan but i know other peopl wanted to do stuff then

B.Mack

Smash Ace
well, CRZ isnt doing anything or at least he's not talking about doing anything so... keep it late feb son.

just confirm a date asap.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its dead because theres no event, typically you start a new tournament thread for a new tournament, duh

CEObrainz

Smash Cadet
NNID
CEObrainz
So is it over then? Because a few friends and I may consider popping around.

Top Bottom