• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Infern Angelis

Smash Master

On the fifth a lot of people are going to a cincinnati tournament Infern's running. I, however, won't be able to make that :/

Im sorry Hilt I believe you made a mistake in this post, it says u wont be coming to my tournament lol how silly of u making mispelling errors like that :laugh:

wangston

Smash Lord
I am off work friday so I can for show host a smashfest... or tourney lol if you really wanted to. Right now I need to call the other usher at work and switch shifts with him right now I'm working saturday morning, and he is working saturday night but I think he will be fine with me closing for him.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I keep imagining a west side story style gang fight between the magic and ssb players...

wangston

Smash Lord
So who can come over friday for a smashfest. Let me know what works best for everyone and that's when I'll have a start time. I've got one set up of my own and 4 spare tvs, so i'll need 4 people to bring wii/brawl, if 5 set ups isn't enough feel free to bring a full setup. We are for sure going to do another draft crew battle, hahahha xisin took all but 2 stocks last time lol too good. Also we should do a melee draft crews because no one is really that amazing at melee other than jiano and I've not heard from him in a while.

I'll provide housing, i've got 3 spare mattresses, a big couch that can fit 3 or 2 people depeding how you use it, one bed built from cushions, and a few sleeping bags. It's about 15-20 mins from the venue.

I would love to have you guys from from outside of Louisville as well. That means you overswarm, kel, xisin, mr. eric, and everyone else.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
^this

OS/Kel making this would be awesome, as well as the morehead group. I know a lot of people are coming from morehead so i'm not sure how possible it'll be for you to round up all of the guys short notice, but it'd definitely be awesome if you think you can make it. I'll be trying to see what louisville people are up to coming as well.

Count you too!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
calic and i will be able to show up tomorrow, and we may pick up people on the way as well, stopping by oxmoor. I'd like to get judo to show up as well but it's difficult to contact him, harbinger as well, if he's still in town.

I don't know what time we'd be able to make it there so gimme a time frame wangston :D
But yeah, more people should definitely go to this

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I still have no idea how many people are going to the smashfest or the tournament. :(

Amount of people is important!

wangston

Smash Lord
I guess the time would be when people are done with school/work and have had enough time to eat and get here. 6-7 I guess. I have the whole day off so anytime works really.

Smashfest so far has 4 confirmed people
me, hilt, calic, and cr4sh. I'm waiting to here from xisin and eric, I know if they do come they maybe a little late because how far they travel.
Like hilt said we might be able to round up a few more people from Louisville.

Are any of the other cincy people coming tyr, steel samurai, any of the good kias?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
They are separate from me at the moment. I can't drive any of 'em, as I live an hour away.

wangston

Smash Lord
I just talk to eric he said he doubts that they are going to the smashfest because they are planing on bringing two cars of people.

He said it's looking like these people will be coming to the tournament eric, flair, xisin, kurri, shadowbot, chris forever, xemnis, shy guy. So that is good news for the tournament, but not so good for the smashfest :(

clowsui

Smash Legend
wangston: we're not coming to the smashfest b/c we're not going to the tournament + we have plans on sunday

at least, that's what's happening for me ss tgm tyr. infern's busy until 10 plus it's too hard for him to get the car to drive down so he can't go unless it's with kel, but kel's not gonna wanna wait for infern. the other god kais are busy on saturday iirc which is why we're not holding **** then...so yeah : ( Sorry.

wangston

Smash Lord
Wangston you still owe me $5 plus interest from our Mario Party 2 mm
double or nothing. It's cause you took peach, I would always think i was peach in the mini games and then get rapped when I realized i was DK. :laugh: peach johns

-----------

thanks for the info clowsui

wangston

Smash Lord
HAHAHA!!! I couldn't have been ***** any harder. You had like 12 coins. i had two stars and like 150 coins. And it was the last movie of the game hahahahahhaha!!!!

That was probably the best game of mario party 2 ever played, we should have put it on live stream and recorded that ****.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
lol Zero is 2 funny sucks that he doesnt talk that much irl
I agree completly. I wish he would talk more. He's too good :O.

For Overswarm, people that are going to s2d for sure:

Zeni
Hilt
Crash
Wangston
ZERO
Scrubs (Usually 2-3)
Xisin
Mister Eric
More of morehead (2-3 if im right.)
Calic
Mr. 9
Oreo
Jkip

People on the MABEY LIST O: :O
Overswarm
GX
Judo
More Scrubs
C4nti
Travis

Estimated total: 17-19. I'm pretty sure Calic is going, and Mr.9 too (unless he has MOAR lawn mower problems.). I'm not sure about GX, but he always finds a way to get there. Overswarm wants to know the total amount, so dont know about him. Judo may be in lexington for all I know. There can always be more scrubs. Travis shows up a lot, but every now and again he doesnt, plus I never see him on the forums. C4nti is really getting into the competetive scene as far as I see, so I'm pretty sure hes going. As for the people that are for sure going, unless one of them has a HUGE problem, they would be there as far as I know.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Scrubs (Usually 2-3)

:laugh:
too good

I'm predicting anywhere from 20 to 25 for this tournament. Kip is also coming, calic is confirmed, oreo i don't know if he's getting money, 9's coming as it'll possibly be his last tournament for awile. There's others but there's no point in me listing out everyone @_@

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I listed them out..... ;_; Ok. I'm gonna help oreo a little with the money so he can get in. HE WILL ENTER O:<. Editing list now.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Mario party is fuuunnnn. I dont remember which one i loved the most, but i loved that one the most o:

Kel

Smash Master
I just started working again today. I go in expecting only to work today and find out I'm also working Friday and Saturday. So, looks like I won't be attending this. I'm not too bummed seeing as there's no doubles, the tvs are laggy and the store manager seems less than cool.

Have fun everyone.

Top Bottom