• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The team has finally found Lucario, who was once again meditating at the tip of a mountain. Hearing the footsteps, Lucario's eyes open, and he challenges Mew to a battle of Legendaries. Before the battle can happen, two little midgits finally climb up to the summit.
LOL NUB!!!! Lucario isn't a legendary lololooololololololololololooolo

Seriously though, nice SSE chapter Chris. Who's Pidgeotto moveset is that though? lol

anyway good job.

And thanks to the comments on MY SSE chapter. I'll have the next chapter on Monday, cause i'm trying to hurry it along considering that the contest ends soon, and my sse is going to have like 16-20 chapters or something and i'm only on 5. Also, i have no life XD

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
LOL NUB!!!! Lucario isn't a legendary lololooololololololololololooolo

Seriously though, nice SSE chapter Chris. Who's Pidgeotto moveset is that though? lol

anyway good job.

And thanks to the comments on MY SSE chapter. I'll have the next chapter on Monday, cause i'm trying to hurry it along considering that the contest ends soon, and my sse is going to have like 16-20 chapters or something and i'm only on 5. Also, i have no life XD
Give me a break..... I don't have a DS.... Lucario might as well be legendary.... from what I've seen everything is a ****ing legendary in Diamond and Pearl.

There is more than one Pidgeotto moveset?

Well when a moveset in my SSE was made by multiple people, it always represents all of them.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Great SSE, Chris.

I am making my own version of the Dojo, entitled...

Super Smash Brothers IV.

I know it's been done before, but I am making mine anyway. I will put in all of the best characters from Make Your Move 3.0.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Hey, where in georgia do you live?
Preston - Americus. I've never heard of Lithonia :D

@BKupa666: Whichever ones that received the best feedback. I am going to look through this whole thread. Plus, whichever ones win the contest.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Do you guys think I should make a Ken moveset based after Survivor for MyM4?

It could be quite epic, and have winning potential I guess, but I think it would depend on how long he lasts. I made Yau-Man, who was a challenge, even when he lasted until the Final 4.

All I know is that he needs that termite, the Ken combo, and dropping the pen as a Down Air (he can't play with items, guys XD)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I know this is gonna sound noobish but... what exactly is the Ken combo? I assuming it's some awesome combo with Marth.
I didn't know for a while as well; it is Marth's F-Air to knock a foe back, usually off the stage, then a sweetspotted D-Air to spike them. It works great, on and off the stage. Although it would probably be either the Final Smash (unless he does something even more epic), or just one aerial move.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I didn't know for a while as well; it is Marth's F-Air to knock a foe back, usually off the stage, then a sweetspotted D-Air to spike them. It works great, on and off the stage. Although it would probably be either the Final Smash (unless he does something even more epic), or just one aerial move.
LOL, so simple and yet so effective.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
@BKupa666: Whichever ones that received the best feedback. I am going to look through this whole thread. Plus, whichever ones win the contest.
Wah?.......That's not fair................for me at least. My best moveset in the contest IMO, Sagi, got only like one piece of feedback on page 299 (thanks Hyper_Ridley). All the other responses were "ZOMG!!!! PAge 300!!! YAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Though i did get feedback from Mendez and Chris Lionheart as well in there reviews if that counts.

Good luck to you on that project. It's going to take a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time.

D

Deleted member

*Agrees with Chris*

NOT!

Also I have been working on the extras for Chosen One, TGW, Mama Luigi, Master Betty, SSB, and Arwing.

I think I'll finish Historical Dudes in MYM4.:ohwell:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Scratch and Grounder need to be in the AOSTH Robotnik moveset in some form.

Whichever ones that received the best feedback. I am going to look through this whole thread. Plus, whichever ones win the contest.
You'll never complete the project. You pretty much have to of been here when everything was posted to be able to have a vague idea of the movesets in the topic.

Check the Mym Social group for the brawl night, guys!

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
If the judging is based on feedback, the results will inevitably be based on bias toward the characters themselves- characters that got no attention but were reasonably well made will be placed below characters that simply had more fanboys drooling over it. At least put extra weight on commie reviews and stuff.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
If it was based solely on the amount of feedback, then the first Fierce Diety Link would win.

(Isn't it ironic that a moveset can become far more well known for being horrible than for being awesome?)

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
@Kholdstare: Who's Dead Hand? I recognise the name but I can't seem to put a face to it.
The creepiest f'n enemy from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. He was guarding the Lens of Truth and Hover Boots in the Bottom of the Well and Shadow Temple, respectively.

Do you guys think I should make a Ken moveset based after Survivor for MyM4?

It could be quite epic, and have winning potential I guess, but I think it would depend on how long he lasts. I made Yau-Man, who was a challenge, even when he lasted until the Final 4.

All I know is that he needs that termite, the Ken combo, and dropping the pen as a Down Air (he can't play with items, guys XD)
DO IT FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

NO THIS

Wah?.......That's not fair................for me at least. My best moveset in the contest IMO, Sagi, got only like one piece of feedback on page 299 (thanks Hyper_Ridley). All the other responses were "ZOMG!!!! PAge 300!!! YAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Though i did get feedback from Mendez and Chris Lionheart as well in there reviews if that counts.

Good luck to you on that project. It's going to take a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time.
I'm actually gonna review on the quality of the moveset, now that I think about it.

Why not just base it on the winners?
Seconded.

If it was based solely on the amount of feedback, then the first Fierce Diety Link would win.

(Isn't it ironic that a moveset can become far more well known for being horrible than for being awesome?)
That makes it infamous.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@Sun-Wukong

It looks good so far, but it could use some more detail. His Final Smash seems really underpowered, IMO. You should just make him invinceable during the Final Smash instead (it would probably be inferior to Giga Bowser even with Invinceability.)

Oh and his loss of powers could happen as a result of being blasted by Tabuu's Off-Waves in the SSE.

@Master Warlord
I recommend just making your moveset when 4.0 starts, instead of lowering the quality of it.
Oh and can you give me some feedback on my newest chapter. I would like to hear a word from the Master (lol the master of SSE's and your name :psycho:).

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I updated my flagship moveset, Pom Pom, with a stage and its accompanying music. Check it out in my sig, please. If I want a prayer in this contest I need feedback.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The Master hand moveset is looking interesting, though IMO, it needz moar BB code and a bit more detail. Other than that, can't really say much till its done.

Oh and can you give me some feedback on my newest chapter. I would like to hear a word from the Master (lol the master of SSE's and your name :psycho:).
Me too Master. My SSE was on page 441.

Hey, I updated my flagship moveset, Pom Pom, with a stage and its accompanying music. Check it out in my sig, please. If I want a prayer in this contest I need feedback.
Also for me, for Sagi :bee:
Your moveset is pretty cool TVT. I really like the use of the BB code font and color. It was also really creative on your specials. One of my favourite movesets in the entire contest so far. Good job.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
*Sigh* My Roxas moveset wont be ready until MYM 4 which means itll be a 1st post and no matter how good, be forgotten with time unless it truley is seen as god like... also, after Roxas is done, I'm taking up Sin Paw Dip again, I thought of the most awesome of awesome back grounds for him, h*ll itd make an awesome game its so awesome, but hey what aint awesome bout a Cyborg Ninja Pirate Wolf Dragon Panda (Think I mighta got the Wolf and the Dragon mixed up in the moveset...)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
There is more than one Pidgeotto moveset?

Well when a moveset in my SSE was made by multiple people, it always represents all of them.
Actually, there was TWILTHERO's Pidgeotto and my Pidgeot. Although mine had a Pidgeotto costume, so it's all good.

Speaking of that very same moveset, I've renovated up to the end of its Smashes. It's coming out great, methinks. I'm actually thinking of suspending Grimer until MYM 4 so that I can fix up the five I have now; Magikoopa also needs a major remake, and I have tweaks to make to my last three.

It's crunch time, folks!

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Here's a REAL sneak peek.

UP TILT: Indian Rope Trick: Candlejack throws his rope into the air, where it stands straight and erect, like a pole. Anyone in the way of the rope suffers damage and knockback, but the rope falls down and the move cancels. He then grabs ahold of it and shoots upward at the speed of sound, with his candle held above his head with one hand, and holding the rope with the other hand. Impact with an enemy or solid object stops the move. If Candlejack gets to the top of the rope, he will dissapear, and reappear at the bottom of the rope, the rope falling back into his hand. Speed 1/6 - Knockback 1/6 (rope) 3/6 (candle). 2% rope, 6% candle with a 10% chance of inflicting a burn, 4% burn over 2 seconds.
{notes: This is a pretty cool move. The horrible thing about it is it's really slow executing it. A good thing about this move is you are invincible for 2 seconds if you don't hit anyone.}

D

Deleted member

Lovin' that Final Smash. SMITWC FTW.

....BTW, could you comment on Shapeshifter Strong Bad? The link in my sig takes anyone who clicks it to a post that links to SSB, amongst other movesets I've made.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Lovin' that Final Smash. SMITWC FTW.

....BTW, could you comment on Shapeshifter Strong Bad? The link in my sig takes anyone who clicks it to a post that links to SSB, amongst other movesets I've made.
Pretty good. You might want to explain his Final Samsh more, like how big is it, and, how slow is he. Also:

TROGDOR!!!!
TROGDOR!!!!11!1
TROGDOR WAS A MAN!!1!!11!
I MEAN, HE WAS A DRAGON MAN!!11!1one!!
OR MAYBE, HE WAS JUST A DRAGON11!1!!eleven!!1!
BUT HE WAS STILL
TROGDOR!!11!1!oneone!1!!11

EDIT: I JUST GOT THE ULTIMATE IDEA FOR A CHARACTER:

D R A G O N F O R C E

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Pidgeot is now 100% complete. Even if you've already read it, please go check it out, it's like a completely different moveset now. It's got a ton of detail, more extras than most of my stuff, including photoshopped alternate colours, and five glide attacks.

Any comments?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Dragonforce needs their song in Guitar Hero form to be their stage. You play on the notes, them acting as platforms, them only being platforms as they pass by the plane. More notes constantly come in from the background, and they come so fast there's always a place to stand on. Background of the note chart can be ripped from Guitar Hero 3.

@Christopher Robin SSE: There was like. . .No dialouge at all. If there's any place to insert dialouge, it'd probably be between Wes and the Trainer. Just feels awkward when you put dialouge in some chapters and neglect it in others. I like that you finally did a real boss fight, as it was beginning to look like you wern't going to do any until the end game. You did cheat and basically steal the majority of an existing boss' attacks, but at leats you detailed three nice new ones. This is just IMO, but K.Rool's Pidgeot > Pidgeottos in this contest. It does feel slightly like you're flooding the roster up a bit too much, although at least you avoid giving the player the ability to use them all at once.

*Goes to read Pidgeot*

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm, I don't think I'm going to make any new movesets for MYM 4, I think I'm just going to make EXTREME improvements on the ones I already made and the ones that are yet to be completed... It'll take awhile but it'll be worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom