• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
*Attention to everyone, my Robotnik moveset is NOT solely based on AOSTH (I only thought about his favourite catchphrase anyway, so NO scratch and grounder in the moveset {but I might make them an assist trophy}).* sorry for people getting there hopes up!

but here is his Neutral B preview!

Dr. Robotnik preview said:

Neutral B: Egg Box:
Dr. Robotnik pulls out a television box which has the head of Dr. Robotnik from a behind him, Dr. Robotnik will show the box in front of him, and the top of the box is in his eye line. And after this, the box will explode with a white flash, and a chance of 3 weapons will come out, which are a pistol, bazooka, and a lance. The explosion of the box actually hurts the opponent if they are really close to the box, which does 13% and mid-low knockback which sends you horizontally, this part of the move has a bit of start-up lag, the chance of getting a pistol, a bazooka and a lance are 40|5|14. If you drop a weapon, it will disappear, but if you drop it in the air, it only disappears when it touches the ground, you can also throw it like an item to. The opponent can catch the weapon if its thrown at them, they have to press the b button to use the weapon, and this is the same with Dr. Robotnik as well.

Egg Pistol: as the chance of getting this is high, you can imagine this is the weakest one, and your right! The Egg Pistol has a total number of 15 bullets, and these bullets only stun you ever so slightly! The pistol is rather light, so Dr. Robotnik can run at the normal pace. The total amount of damage each pistol bullet does 1% and a slight stun. This can just rack up damage, and when the ammunition has gone, you can throw the pistol, which does 7% and mid-low knockback. There is a very slight pause between each shot. The range is the same as Wolfs Blaster, and goes the same speed as the super scope rounds.

Egg Bazooka: as the chance of getting this weapon is the lowest out of the 3, this can cause lots of damage and knockback when you hit the enemy. The bazooka is a long cannon which is orange! The Bazooka only has 2 rounds, so be very accurate with this move, otherwise is would be a massive waste. The Bazooka is a bit on the heavy side, so Robotnik runs a tad slower than normal. Each shot does 20% and high knockback, and the speed is 1.4 times faster Wolfs Blaster, and the range of Foxes Blaster. When you used the rounds up, you can throw it at the enemy, which would do 11% and mid-low knockback. There is quite a pause between both shots, but nothing which would affect the use of it drastically.

Egg Lance: as the chance of getting this is quite low, the lance is quite powerful! You can use this move 5 times before it disappears from Dr. Robotniks hand. The Lance is quite big, the size of 1.8 times of the beam sword, and its orange as well, and the metal part it grey. You have to be quite close when you use this move, like the bat (but a bit bigger), Dr. Robotnik swings it up-wards, which sends the foe vertically. The pause in between every use is quite small. The damage this move does is 14% and mid-high knockback. If you want to throw the lance away for some reason and it hit the enemy, it does 8% and mid-low knockback. This has a bit of start-up lag with each use as well. This is short ranged for some thing quite big (since he is swinging it up-wards), but also quite powerful as well.
Origin: Sonic 2/3 (can’t remember which one), Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes
Dr. Robotnik preview said:
Side B: Coconut Bomb: Dr. Robotnik looks to his back, and has his hands reaching to the back of his trousers, and then he picks up a bomb with his right hand. The bomb looks quite a big thing, about twice the size of a Bom-Omb; the bomb is a very dark grey colour, with a pale string at the top of the bomb, with a fire lit at the top tip of the string, and you can guess what happens when the string is not noticeable, the bomb goes BOOM. When the bomb is thrown, it doesn’t bounce much or go an extra distance. It also explodes if the bomb takes 21% damage before the time the bomb is meant to blow up.
___After throwing the bomb, it explodes after 2.5 seconds when it lands on the ground, making this move quite easy to avoid, but it also hurts the opponent when Dr. Robotnik throws it, and it goes through the enemy when the bomb is thrown and hits the opponent. The range of this move covers 1.3 times distance than King Dededes Waddle Dee throw. When you hit the opponent with the opponent by the actual bomb, not the explosion, does 8% and low-high knockback, which sends you a horizontal distance when you get hit.
___When you actually get hit by the slow detonating bomb, it covers quite a good range, just a tad shorter than Toon Links bomb explosion. When you get hit by the Bomb explosion, it does 16% and mid knockback, which sends you up-wards when you get hit.
___This has a bit of start-up and ending lag, but when you use it in the air, this has very little landing lag. You can have up to 2 bombs on the stage at the time. But here’s the catch, if you throw another bomb after 2 bombs have been thrown, the first bomb which you thrown explodes, and doing the damage of the standard explosion. And if you use side-b next to one of the bombs, you can throw it, but be careful, as it might explode in your hands, and hurt you quite a bit. Also other Dr. Robotnik players can throw a bomb which you thrown first, and vice-versa!
Origin: Sonic 2/Sonic Adventure
oh and I am also thinking about his other specials are:

Up-B: Clings onto a buzz bomber which lifts Robotnik far up-wards

down-B: Dr. Robotnik deploys a camera which shoots out a green laser which goes downwards, which makes the opponent easier to kill for 2 seconds if it hits the foe!
(obviously, these will have more detail)

if you have good ideas for some good Robotniks moves, go and tell me, your Idea might be better than mine, and i'll credit you for that Idea ;)

Luckily i'm able to start on new movesets for MYM4, as I think there is no point to improve my older and worse movesets! you people might disagree with me, but I honestly don't care!

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Nice preview... personally I'd make the bazooka faster than Wolf's pistol (But maybe that's just my "Blow-up-shiz-and-leave" philosophpy). And yeah, I've been done with MYM3 for awhile now. I already have a moveset pretty much done for MYM4.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Nice preview... personally I'd make the bazooka faster than Wolf's pistol (But maybe that's just my "Blow-up-shiz-and-leave" philosophpy). And yeah, I've been done with MYM3 for awhile now. I already have a moveset pretty much done for MYM4.
okay, I going to change the speed of it now!

oh, and I have done Dr. robotniks side-b now! its up on my post above

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Pidgeot is now 100% complete. Even if you've already read it, please go check it out, it's like a completely different moveset now. It's got a ton of detail, more extras than most of my stuff, including photoshopped alternate colours, and five glide attacks.

Any comments?
VERY, very nice. It makes my Pidgeotto........even more pathetic.......but bah....it was one of my first movesets before the standards for good movesets went up >.>

Though you might want to fix the aerial section. The title is out of place you know. Also note that for the standard B attack, i never got to play 64...........so yeah.........but most of the attacks were really creative for a bird pokemon and for me, it was a blast to read!!!

Good Job.

Now i got to, myself, rework some of my movesets, continue my SSE, and get working on new movesets for 4.0 as well.

And i think i'm going to start reworking my Drake and Josh moveset to meet the standards now.....................

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
VERY, very nice. It makes my Pidgeotto........even more pathetic.......but bah....it was one of my first movesets before the standards for good movesets went up >.>

Though you might want to fix the aerial section. The title is out of place you know. Also note that for the standard B attack, i never got to play 64...........so yeah.........but most of the attacks were really creative for a bird pokemon and for me, it was a blast to read!!!

Good Job.

Now i got to, myself, rework some of my movesets, continue my SSE, and get working on new movesets for 4.0 as well.

And i think i'm going to start reworking my Drake and Josh moveset to meet the standards now.....................
Thanks for the compliments! I guess I missed that about the Aerial section, it's fixed now. Even if you didn't play 64, it's not the most complex of attacks; just scoops the foe up, spins them three or four times, and then throws them up into the air.

I, for one, would love to see Drake and Josh updated to the point where everyone will have to take notice. That'd be hilarious.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Dragonforce needs their song in Guitar Hero form to be their stage. You play on the notes, them acting as platforms, them only being platforms as they pass by the plane. More notes constantly come in from the background, and they come so fast there's always a place to stand on. Background of the note chart can be ripped from Guitar Hero 3.

@Christopher Robin SSE: There was like. . .No dialouge at all. If there's any place to insert dialouge, it'd probably be between Wes and the Trainer. Just feels awkward when you put dialouge in some chapters and neglect it in others. I like that you finally did a real boss fight, as it was beginning to look like you wern't going to do any until the end game. You did cheat and basically steal the majority of an existing boss' attacks, but at leats you detailed three nice new ones. This is just IMO, but K.Rool's Pidgeot > Pidgeottos in this contest. It does feel slightly like you're flooding the roster up a bit too much, although at least you avoid giving the player the ability to use them all at once.

*Goes to read Pidgeot*
Well, I've updated it with dialogue (I don't really know anything about Wes except that he's a badass and a Poke'mon Trainer so I wouldn't be surprised if I got something wrong.)

And there was a boss in a previous chapter. Remember the Balrog?

Edit: The update was only made to the one in my signature, not the one a few pages back.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I can't believe I forgot to tell you to give Team Rocket dialougue as well. . .Rofl. Wes is fine how you did him, it fits decently making him the bad *** stereotype but still being "good".

Robotnik looks incredible so far. I'm dying to see it completed. It's gonna be a serious contender in mym 4.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Sorry for the absence, not much here for me to do, since I'm lazy. Planning Aeneas already, and I need to draw a Baelr reference and, most of all....

She told you not to make her come down there, but you wouldn't listen! Iron Thorn, creator of movesets, joins the fray!

One of my victory poses will be me going "ERU, MUH GUURRRRRLLLL, THIS SPAGHETTI IS WHAT ALL TRUE WARRIORS STRIVE FOR!" 8D

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Sorry for the absence, not much here for me to do, since I'm lazy. Planning Aeneas already, and I need to draw a Baelr reference and, most of all....

She told you not to make her come down there, but you wouldn't listen! Iron Thorn, creator of movesets, joins the fray!

One of my victory poses will be me going "ERU, MUH GUURRRRRLLLL, THIS SPAGHETTI IS WHAT ALL TRUE WARRIORS STRIVE FOR!" 8D
Welcome back. Check out my newest SSE chapter. 2 of your movesets made it in.

Might as well give Zelda a sword and make it 3. :psycho:

Though I'm still planning on adding Eru and maybe even Teigen.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I can't believe I forgot to tell you to give Team Rocket dialougue as well. . .Rofl. Wes is fine how you did him, it fits decently making him the bad *** stereotype but still being "good".

Robotnik looks incredible so far. I'm dying to see it completed. It's gonna be a serious contender in mym 4.
Yeah, I'm going to be spending alot of time on Dr. Robotnik, so that hopefully its above the standard moveset in MYM4, reason being that the standard moveset will genearally increase with more detail etc, meaning that Dr. Robotnik could be below average if I wasn't going to spend so much time and care into making Dr Robotnik perfect for my likings.

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
Given how close the end date is, I've decided to pull Master Hand out of the contest and wait til' MYM4. Expect some epicness when I post it, though.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
So rite now, i'm going to make MAJOR changes to my Drake and Josh moveset. I'm done with updating Drake's part of A attacks and now is going to work on Josh's part of the A attacks. I'm also going to make major changes to the B attacks tonight, hopefully making it far more creative. I hope to update the awesome duo before the contest closes.

................................................................................

My SSE chapter has been updated with Drake and Josh's continuation which was posted on page 441. Link's in my sigg. I'll also have the new chapter up tomorrow continuing Pelleas/Geoffrey/Leonardo's group who finall meets Yau-man, Kite, and......the boss fight Shredder.........

I also just noticed my Sagi score on Chris' review............WOOHOO!!!! Highest score/New record :bee:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
So rite now, i'm going to make MAJOR changes to my Drake and Josh moveset. I'm done with updating Drake's part of A attacks and now is going to work on Josh's part of the A attacks. I'm also going to make major changes to the B attacks tonight, hopefully making it far more creative. I hope to update the awesome duo before the contest closes.

................................................................................

My SSE chapter has been updated with Drake and Josh's continuation which was posted on page 441. Link's in my sigg. I'll also have the new chapter up tomorrow continuing Pelleas/Geoffrey/Leonardo's group who finall meets Yau-man, Kite, and......the boss fight Shredder.........

I also just noticed my Sagi score on Chris' review............WOOHOO!!!! Highest score/New record :bee:
Heck yeah, cannot wait to see :bee:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Chapter 10- Two Groups Arrive

The name pretty much explains it. Two more groups arrive at the Foxhound Base.

Level 1- The Mario Group Arrives

After the battle with Dracula, Pit was injured pretty badly, and it took several days for him to recover. Fortunately, his angelic powers allowed him to make a full recovery. Once the team was sure that Pit would be okay, they wasted no time in moving out.

Either by instinct, or by some other force, they head to the desert.

To their dismay, a terrible sandstorm kicked up, making flight impossible. They would have to travel by foot.

Mario: Up we go!

Tails: Sorry, Mario. My plane won't be able to fly through this storm. The sand would mess up the engines.

Sonic: So we'll be going on foot? Good. I want to work my feet.

Tails: Sonic... you know we can't keep up. You'll have to walk.

Sonic: .... Dam.... you're to slow.

Part 1- Navigate the Desert
Playable Characters- Mario, Luigi, Ty The Tazmanian Tiger, Sonic, Tails, Pit
Objective- Journey Through The Desert
Details-
This is a straight-forward side scrolling level.
You will occassionally come across Cactus traps (works just like spike traps.) Sometimes these traps will be hidden under sand dunes so think things out.
Sand Dunes may also block doors, paths and other areas. Simply hit them with melee attacks to scatter the sand.
Most of the enemies will be desert enemies from the Zelda series, though desert enemies from Mario games and Sonic games are among them.
Some enemies will surprise you by jumping out of sand dunes.

After this level, the cutscene continues:

Sonic: Come on.... step it up.

Tails: ... I thought I told you to walk.

Sonic: I am walking.... I can't go slower than this.

Luigi: Momma meya.... my aching feet... no fair.... Pit and Tails can fly.

Tails: Quit the complaining.... we're almost there.

It was true, the group had almost arrived at the Foxhound base, but their way was blocked by none other than Dry Bowser.

Pit: Ha! Theres only one enemy. This'll be easy.

After Pit said this, there was a huge rumbling sound under the sand. A giant skeletal dragon rose from the dirt.

Tails: Looks like you spoke to soon.

Sonic: Alright... I was getting bored.

Part 2- Boss Battle- Stallord
Origin: The Legend Of Zelda: The Twilight Princess- Desert Boss

Useable Characters- Mario, Luigi, Ty The Tazmanian Tiger, Sonic, Tails, Pit

Attacks Part 1:
Decayed Breath- Stallord rears his head back and breathes fire at you, dealing 3....10% per second. Lasts 5 seconds. No knockback but does cause flinching. Easy to DI out of.

Skeletal Army- Skeleton soldiers with swords rise from the ground. They don't take much to defeat, though their health rises with difficulty.

Spinng Blades- Spinning Tops complete with spikes rise from the sand and go back and forth across the stage, like a red shell but slower. They do 10.....25% if they hit. The knockback from these is low in Very Easy but rises to High in Intense.

After Stallord is seeming defeated, the group cheers. Suddenly, his head comes back to "life" and attacks.

Tails: Looks like we cheered to soon.

Attacks Part 2:
Decayed Fire- Stallord spits a large fireball at you. Comparable to Metal Ridley's similar attack. Not to hard to avoid. Deals 15....30% damage and Medium.....Very High knockback.

Spinning Blades- Spinning Tops complete with spikes rise from the sand and go back and forth across the stage, like a red shell but slower. They do 10.....25% if they hit. The knockback from these is low in Very Easy but rises to High in Intense.

Health- Each stage of Stallord has about 1000 hp.
Size- Rougly the size of Galleom or Duon in part 1. Rougly the size of Porky in part 2.
Mobile- Part 1, no. Part 2, Flies.
Difficulty- 3/5, Not to hard. Not to easy.... just meh.

After defeating Stallord, the group turns to face Bowser, however the Koopa King had already fled.

So, the group heads towards the Foxhound base.

They're story will continue in a future chapter.

Level 2- Berethor's Group Arrives

After leaving Moria, the 3rd Ager's and Indiana Jones head through the desert.

Along the way, the come across a Desert Temple, and Indy can't help but rush off to explore it. Berethor's group can't catch up, but they are forced to go after him.

Part 1- The Temple of Sand

Playable Characters- Indiana Jones
Objective- Make it through the Desert Temple
Details-
This temple works a lot like the desert stage in Mario's part, with spike traps of both the standard and cactus form.
There are also Sand Dunes that cover doors, enemies, traps, and paths. Hit them to scatter the sand and get through.
The enemies of this temple are primarily scorpions, snakes, and other desert creatures, but desert enemies from the Zelda series are also scattered among them.
The new traps of this dungeon include the falling roof, which can flatten you if you aren't careful.
There are also dart and arrow traps that fire at set intervals.

As Indy goes through the last falling door, his hat is almost crushed, but he pulls it off just in time. He then finds himself in a room full of cobras.

Indiana Jones: Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?!

Indy lights a torch and uses it to keep the snakes away. All the snakes then become frightened and retreat.

Indy: Well, thats a relief.

After saying this, a giant cobra rises up and hisses at the explorer.

Indy: Great..... why does **** like this always have to happen.

Part 2- Boss Battle: Giant Arbok

Origin: Its an Arbok from Pokemon.... only its really ****ing big.

Attacks:
Bite- Arbok bites at you. Avoid by side-stepping, aerial dodging, or jumping. 10....25% damage and Low....High knockback.

Glare- Arbok stares into your soul, freezing you in place. The animation for this attack involves Arbok's eyes glowing bright red. Turn around, shield, or side-step to avoid. This attack is unaffected by difficulty.

Tail Whip- Same as Rayquaza's Iron Tail attack in the Brawl SSE.

Wrap- Arbok extends its tail and tries to wrap you in it. This move is fairly slow and predictable. Jump or roll away at the right time to avoid. If you are wrapped in it, you take 3...5% per second for 5 seconds. No knockback.

Slither- Arbok slides across the ground, just like one of Rayquaza's attacks. This is used to switch sides of the stage. 10....25% damage and Medium....Very High knockback.

Health- Giant Arbok has 500 hp.
Size- Giant Arbok is rougly the size of Galleom.
Mobile- Yes
Difficulty- 3/5 (Shouldn't be very hard at all).

After Indy defeats the Giant Arbok, a new door opens, leading up into a treasure room. Indy follows it, especially since the door behind him shut.

The treasure room had a deadly guard. Voldo

Part 3- The Guardian of The Treasure

Useable Characters- Indiana Jones
Opponent- Voldo
Objective- Defeat Voldo in a one stock match

After being defeated, Voldo allows his opponent to take from the treasure. Indiana, however, was not interested in treasure, but merely the thrill of the adventure.

The previous doors open up, and the Third Agers enter the room.

Hadhod: Why the hell did you do that.... you almost got us killed!

Indy: Well I never asked for you to follow.... And this is my job...

Morwen: Whoa, there is so much treasure here.

Indy: Don't take it. The treasure is guarded. I think things will get a lot worse if we don't leave.

The group agrees and exits the Temple from the way they came.

The Temple wasn't to far from the Foxhound base. Berethor's group decides to go there.

Their journey doesn't continue until a future chapter.

Well I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Nah.... thats not as good and it doesn't have head exploding action.

I can see a that's what she said coming from TheSundanceKid XD.
You're right. That's what she said.

Review Ty for me...i'm too lazy to fix up my movesets, and besides, I know I won't win. This was more for fun, but in MYM4 I'll try and be more serious.

She told you not to make her come down there, but you wouldn't listen!
That's what she said....XD

The voting is going to be long, movesets are still comming in...

lolchillinz

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
These bosses were better then the previous ones, although I'd hardly say Stallord is as easy as Arbok (Given your descriptions). I'm trying to excuse the cheesy dialougue (As that's far from easy to avoid) as mine isn't exactly top notch either, but Mario and Link/Toon Link shouldn't speak. Just give any generic lines Mario has to Luigi. Indy needs to have his "snakes. . ." line when Solid Snake is around for more confusion though (Lol not really). While the dialougue was indeed cheesy, I still enjoyed the Sonic/Tails with Sonic not wanting to slow down.

You can't per chance sneak another of my movesets in there? You're starting to throw them in left and right with that previous Pokemon chapter, so yeah. Perhaps Voldo could be added to the current chapter, seeing he's a mummy, they're in a temple, and Voldo's more chaotic neutral then evil?

Looking forward to this distant "endgame" chapter.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
These bosses were better then the previous ones, although I'd hardly say Stallord is as easy as Arbok (Given your descriptions). I'm trying to excuse the cheesy dialougue (As that's far from easy to avoid) as mine isn't exactly top notch either, but Mario and Link/Toon Link shouldn't speak. Just give any generic lines Mario has to Luigi. Indy needs to have his "snakes. . ." line when Solid Snake is around for more confusion though (Lol not really). While the dialougue was indeed cheesy, I still enjoyed the Sonic/Tails with Sonic not wanting to slow down.

You can't per chance sneak another of my movesets in there? You're starting to throw them in left and right with that previous Pokemon chapter, so yeah. Perhaps Voldo could be added to the current chapter, seeing he's a mummy, they're in a temple, and Voldo's more chaotic neutral then evil?

Looking forward to this distant "endgame" chapter.
Lol Link wasn't in there...

I did actually consider Indy saying "Snake? Why did it have to be Snake?" when the two meet, but then I'ld have to come up with an explanation of how the two know each other (and I might.)

If you would like I could work in Voldo as the boss instead of Giant Arbok. Would you make me a boss moveset for Voldo (keep in mind that Indy has to defeat it one on one).

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I know Link wasn't in that chapter, but when you had him earlier he didn't talk, just going "SKRAAA" or whatever. Mario should be like that IMO.

Bosses are generally suppossed to be insanely huge, and Voldo's the size of a regular playable character. I think it'd be rather awkward having him as a boss, and if I had to make a boss moveset for him I'd just steal various moves from his moveset anyway.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I know Link wasn't in that chapter, but when you had him earlier he didn't talk, just going "SKRAAA" or whatever. Mario should be like that IMO.

Bosses are generally suppossed to be insanely huge, and Voldo's the size of a regular playable character. I think it'd be rather awkward having him as a boss, and if I had to make a boss moveset for him I'd just steal various moves from his moveset anyway.
What insanely huge about Tabuu? He's just a bit larger than Ganondorf (except during a few of his moves.)

Boss status should be based on power not size, IMO.

And Mario does talk sometimes in his funny little Italian voice. Its usually things like "OH NO!" and stuff like that.

Mario even has a show where he talks all the time.

He doesn't really have the strong silent image that Link has to maintain to be respected.

Edit:
Valdo has been added, with a minor role. To give him a larger role would mean to either make him a good character or an evil character, and that would ruin his image.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
A minor role was all I was really expecting. Thanks for that. He -could- be evil, but he's not really on the level of Nightmare, Dracula, Ashencroft, Ganondorf and the rest to be "recruited" at the start. It wouldn't be terribly far fetched if you just had him appear again at the end, or you could go the Brawl SSE route and make a few other characters with minor roles that are forgotten, but in the end are the only survivors of some sort of big attack or some such thing.

Just tossing ideas around. Still good he's in it at all. He was what really got me into mym.

Tabuu works as a small boss because he can use all powerful magic. Voldo can't do that, and his attacks would resemble those of playable characters.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hmm, a Cranky avatar, eh MasterWarlord? Just as I get used to one of yours, you switch it. Without fail.

That aside, what did you think of Pidgeot now that it's up to scratch?

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Voldo isn't evil... he is just a slave of sorts that fallows his imaginary orders of his dead master, that is right isn't it? (Only actually played story in #4, #2 didn't seem to have one and #3 had a much funner story for your OC )

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5255442&postcount=2318

All four of Andy's Toys have been tweaked a bit. More importantly, they have some cool new extras, including a codec, assist trophy, and stage! Comments are always appreciated.

@Chris, nice SSE, I enjoyed the "snakes" part (on Indy's moveset page, I threw in that quote when he meets Snake, for lulz)

@Warlord, nice new Cranky icon!

@Everyone else, I will have to edit my signature to make my movesets accessible, so they will be unviewable for a little while. Sorry!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Voldo is completely loyal to his master, who wants him to obtain soul edge. His master is now dead, and he seeks to fufill his master's greatest desire. He also protects his master's treasure. His fighting style is very twisted and awkward, and you'd think he were evil if you didn' t look into the back story. Voldo's basically just crazy and mindlessly loyal, he was apparantely a regular human at one point in time, although the earliest picture we have of him still has folds covering up his eyes and mouth.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
@Andy's Toys additions: The stage is really good. It was slightly under detailed considering how complicated it was, but I got the basic picture in my mind by the end. It sounds like a really fun stage to play in that's unique from the regular scrolling stage. The codec feels rather awkward, but then again it's the Metal Gear Solid universe crossing over with the Toy Story universe. . .Bo Peep needs to summon a herd of sheep that puts the enemy to sleep. Think the sleepy sheep item from the Paper Mario games.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Holy crap, so soon? I might try to squeeze in one more moveset, but I don't know... Any ideas or a MYM4 starting point?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@Andy's Toys additions: The stage is really good. It was slightly under detailed considering how complicated it was, but I got the basic picture in my mind by the end. It sounds like a really fun stage to play in that's unique from the regular scrolling stage. The codec feels rather awkward, but then again it's the Metal Gear Solid universe crossing over with the Toy Story universe. . .Bo Peep needs to summon a herd of sheep that puts the enemy to sleep. Think the sleepy sheep item from the Paper Mario games.
I think I'll add the sleep addition to Bo Peep, since it seems a bit weak otherwise. Do you mind telling me what in specific needs detail on the stage?

@everyone else, I've decided to enter a Brad Paisley moveset for MYM4.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Voldo is completely loyal to his master, who wants him to obtain soul edge. His master is now dead, and he seeks to fufill his master's greatest desire. He also protects his master's treasure. His fighting style is very twisted and awkward, and you'd think he were evil if you didn' t look into the back story. Voldo's basically just crazy and mindlessly loyal, he was apparantely a regular human at one point in time, although the earliest picture we have of him still has folds covering up his eyes and mouth.
He's technically evil, because he doesn't seek to destroy Soul Edge or retain Soul Calibur- rather, he'll guard it with his life on his "master's" order, and he'll gradually become poisoned by its influence and eventually turn into more of a monster than he already is.

And wasn't Vercci the VERY reason that Cervantes gained Soul Edge, starting this whole war?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
All too true. Vercii basically put the events of the entire series into motion. (Voldo's master for those who don't know.)

Bkupa, I just want to know more about how the stage scrolls. You left me to figure it out for myself to some extent, I want to know more about the scrolling mechanics. You're in a shopping cart with the stuff in isles going through the background basically, correct? Able to jump on top of the cart to interact with stuff outside the cart as it passes?

Sorry for the short lived Cranky avatar. I'm on strike to get custom avatars fixed. Everyone change your avatar to Vader. Brawl 2 page 4 of default avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom