• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Those drawing are GODLY.
I'm inclined to agree with you there, Sundance. I especially like Street Performer's, and how easily you explained her unusual stance. Great stuff.

Whoa, I missed the two above posts... and since they were sooo close to one another, I guess I can review both.

1) Ty
2) Sagi
3) Spaceman G
4) Plusle and Minun
5) Batman

I work pretty quickly, as you all may have noticed. I'll do, at the very least, one a day, and almost certainly more.

But still, no more requests for now, k?

half_silver28

Smash Ace
To K.Rool: I'm currently trying to finish my Plusle and Minun's Subspace story, but I should be done in about 20-30 minutes or so, so can you please review them?

To Half_Silver: I got some suggestions for new catergories...

Best Concept character (Choose three)
Best Concept creator (Choose three)
Best Pokemon (s) (Choose three)
Most likely to to be a Pokemon Master (Choose three)

I think that they can be great enteries and have some potential.
Wait what do u mean by concept character?? You don't mean original character, do you? Sorry, I'd just like it if u just gave me a sentence or so explaining the first 2. I might go ahead & add the third one; but I probably not the fourth ~

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Wait what do u mean by concept character?? You don't mean original character, do you? Sorry, I'd just like it if u just gave me a sentence or so explaining the first 2. I might go ahead & add the third one; but I probably not the fourth ~
Sorry about that. I meant to say that the special ability of a character, like the Plus and Minus Ability with my P&M or the Get in the Bag and Stay in my Delibird (seriously, I need a better name). I hope this helps out a little.

smashbot226

Smash Master
1) Sin Paw Dip (complete)
2) Ty
3) Sagi
4) Spaceman G
5) ???

Only one spot left! If I get through these quickly enough (although I'm done for today), I might allow a couple more requests later on, but for now, only one more request, and preferably from someone who hasn't already requested one.

Can #5 be Kite?

He's never got a WORD, REVIEW, or even a NOTICE.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Sorry about that. I meant to say that the special ability of a character, like the Plus and Minus Ability with my P&M or the Get in the Bag and Stay in my Delibird (seriously, I need a better name). I hope this helps out a little.
ah... well I probably won't end up doing that, simply because there aren't that many people who do that with their movesets... & because I'm too lazy to look through those sets again :ohwell:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
There's gonna be a Best Pokemon category now? Oh, goodie, maybe I can score first runner-up.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Here are all the pokemon entries with their entry numbers! (from juhanu's list) i included joke movesets too. There are quite a lot of them so the "Best Pokemon" award could probably work. Here they are:

Dancingfrogman
Team Rocket 4

Smashbro29
Pokemon Trainer Wes 5

Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
Mewtwo 24

Utterkaos
Mewtwo 824

Kitsuneko345
Plusle & Minun 948

Iron Thorn
Froslass 162

Commander Blitzkrieg
Team Big Shots 293
Hippowdon 2139

Cease Tick
Staraptor 500

Dark Palidin X
Blaziken 688

Spadefox
MissingNo 799

TWILTHERO
Pigeotto 1143

SirKibble
Sandslash 1547

Smasherk808 :-)
Medicham 1611

peeup
Aipom 1866

KingK.Rool
Pidgeot 2230

Sonic the Baron
Pikafan8269297 2307

MasterWarlord
Magikarp 2640

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME
Mew 3131
Mewtwo 4565

Greenstreet
Professor Oak 3901

-DXH-
meowth 6248

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I honestly thought there were more Pogeymanz then that in the thread. . .What's freaky is that we probably have more Kirby movesets then that. SirKibble has cursed us with a fad of endless Kirby krap. Why has noone followed MY example and made tons of soul calibur crap? I only did 4 soul calibur 4 movesets this contest. . .

I know Smashbot asked for Kite, but I'm still gonna ask for another Cervantes review anyway.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I honestly thought there were more Pogeymanz then that in the thread. . .What's freaky is that we probably have more Kirby movesets then that. SirKibble has cursed us with a fad of endless Kirby krap. Why has noone followed MY example and made tons of soul calibur crap? I only did 4 soul calibur 4 movesets this contest. . .
Pish-posh! I didn't cause any fad. I only did one Kirby character moveset this contest, and that was Waddle Doo. There are only probably half a dozen or so Kirby character movesets in this thread.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Let's count. . .

Kirby Friends (Smasherk808)
Whispy Woods (Smasherk808)
Waddle Doo (SirKibble)
Squeak Squad (KingK.Rool)
Powers Kirby (KingK.Rool)
King Dedede (BKupa666)
Meta Knight (Bkupa666)
Galactia Knight (Naked Snake)
TAC (Naked Snake)
Chilly (Shadow5567)
Mr. Frosty (Commander Blitzkrieg)

Kirby Helpers (SirKibble) (While the moveset wasn't finished, there was a lot of talk about them, helping to increase interest in Kirby chars.)
Bonkers (Commander Blitzkrieg (See above)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Holy crip crap! Apparently I missed a few in the couple of days I wasn't on here as much! Me want linkage! Chilly was done? And TAC?! I must see this...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I knew I'd get you going. :p. Yeah, I exaggerated and pulled a few movesets out my rear end. I'm just surprised how many Kirby movesets there are when the series is so awkward to make movesets for.

Ones that don't exist:

King Dedede (BKupa666)
Meta Knight (Bkupa666)
Galactia Knight (Naked Snake)
TAC (Naked Snake)
Chilly (Shadow5567)
Mr. Frosty (Commander Blitzkrieg)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You are pretty much my favorite person in this thread, despite just raising my hopes for lots of Kirby movesets and then promptly dashing them.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I hate you.
Oh come on, don't be like that. I just wanted to come up with some more Kirby movesets cause I thought they were being spammed, but when I looked at the actual moveset total. . .I was surprised, to say the least. Sorry for raising your fanatical Kirby hopes.

Although if you count transformations, we do have a lot of kirby movesets. Kirby helpers, squeak squad, and hopefully soon, your kirby helpers which I'm greatly looking forward to.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
It's okay... I'll get over it... Maybe I'll do Chilly myself...as part of a second Super Star Helpers 'set!!! OMGZ, that idea reeks of awesome!!

Funny how there are all those transformational ones...

Also, I have no idea where you quoted that from. :rolleyes:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
But Bonkers is already being done, and I can't use Chilly and Mr. Frosty in the same 'set...

Blade Knight is a big "HECK YES!" though. Chilly, Blade Knight...

G.I.M.?
Birdon?
Burnin' Leo?
Rocky?

Who knows... So many options...

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I was just wondering, do you think this move is un-fair, or do you think I've made it just right?

I HATE THAT ****ING HEDGEHOG!!!! said:

Down B: Scanner: Dr. Robotnik turns his body slightly to his left, and then he picks up a grey ball, with a green line in the middle, with a camera-looking point on its face, and a little scanner on the top of the grey ball! Dr. Robotnik tosses it forward, about 1.5 Captain Falcons standing next to each other in front of Dr. Robotnik, and you can see a green line coming from the metal ball, about the size of Foxes Blaster, going down-wards from the top of the scanner, to a tiny bit below the ball! The scanner appears for about 1 second, before disappearing!
___What this move actually does, is that when the green line goes over your opponent, it makes the opponents weight lighter, making them easier to knock off the stage, weaker by 0.88 times, and for 2 whole seconds! You might be thinking “that doesn’t sound very useful, it only makes the opponent weaker for 2 seconds” but you would be wrong! If you could kill someone at 100% with a move normally, you can kill them at 88% with this! And when you get hit by this move, it makes you like this for 2 seconds, which is actually quite a long time!
___Wow, this sounds almost broken! What’s the down-fall? Well, when Dr. Robotnik first gets it out, this has quite a bit of start-up and ending lag (but quite a little landing lag, if this is used in the air), and then the actual Scanner Ball has about 0.63 seconds start-up lag, so not only that Dr. Robotnik is quite vulnerable while using this move, the Scanner can be avoided too! But this can make Dr. Robotnik powerful, and using this with mind-games is going to be a serious part of Dr. Robotniks game!
I was just wondering, that all?! (I guess I kind've made this a preview, but thats what I didn't intend this to be, but this could potentailly be broken and I want your views on it) and if you don't say anything, i'll take it you thinks its balanced

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I love Gim! And TAC! And Plasma Wisp!

Pokemon category eh? Easy win, easy win...
Loljk, but I do think, unless I missed something, that my main competition should be Kibble's Sandslash and kitsuneneko's Plusle and Minun.

OK FINE! Don't listen to me when I say I'm not taking any more requests!

1) Ty
2) Sagi
3) Spaceman G
4) Plusle and Minun
5) Batman
6) Kite (poor little smashbot...)
7) Cervantes (evil old Warlord...)

EDIT: So if you haven't read Pidgeot yet, do it now. It's REALLY GOOD OMG

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
We should have a Sonic list, but wait, its only mainly been me and Spadefox who have done Sonic characters

EDIT: okay, I think we're going overboard with these "Best (insert something here)" Lists, so everyone just chill out now with these lists!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Anyway thanks for going to review Sagi for me K. Rool.

And speaking of reviews, i just noticed my Leonardo review on Warlord's blog. Lol at treating Raph and Mikey like Canon fodder. Huh, maybe i should make them throw Leo instead, but meh. Also, what's with People's hatred towards Vanilla Ice? EEESSSSHHHh.....you guys don't like a good old "Go Ninja, go ninja go!!!"? Anyway thanks for the review Warlord.

Also for awards, i'm totally voting for Pidgeot or Plusle and Minun.

How about an award for "best swordmen character" considering a lot of people are using sword characters? How about a "best heroic/goody 2 shoes character" award? There are a lot of good guys as well, and maybe a "Villains character award" as well?

Just my opinion though so meh...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Oh yea, when we're already having "Best character with XY Theme", then I'd say:

Best Magic User
Best Female
Best not blade but weapon wielding Character
Best OC
Best Machine User/Robot/etc.
Best Character Concept (that's for characters involving interesting concepts, such as the 5-in-1 for my Students, MasterWarlord's Cervantes' Soul Steal or Hyper_Ridley's Enker with the weakness-strength-system)

D

Deleted member

Oh yea, when we're already having "Best character with XY Theme", then I'd say:

Best Magic User Shapeshifter Strong Bad
Best Female Teen Girl Squad
Best not blade but weapon wielding Character Master Betty
Best OC This Game's Winner
Best Machine User/Robot/etc. Arwing
Best Character Concept (that's for characters involving interesting concepts, such as the 5-in-1 for my Students, MasterWarlord's Cervantes' Soul Steal or Hyper_Ridley's Enker with the weakness-strength-system) Shapeshifter Strong Bad
I win, hands down.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Here a little part of what my Robot moveset will kinda look like... It's part of the introduction.

Custom Robo is a series which was first released in 1999 for the Nintendo 64. It since has gotten 4 installments in Japan, of which the two latest (Custom Robo GX as Custom Robo for Nintendo GameCube and Custom Robo Arena) have been released in North America, and only the last one - Custom Robo Arena for the Nintendo DS - has been released to PAL regions.

Since Custom Robo Arena is the most actual and the only international release, as well the only one I've played, this moveset is absolutely based on the DS game. I decided to include the customization of the robots into the moveset, too. Depending on how you customize your robot, it plays different. The basic moveset is always the same, but the Specials and the movement depends on your choices. You also get to use different robot models (hence the moveset is not named Ray Mk III), but to that later. The moveset is based on what the robots can do in the game, and what they could do with their abilities. Since the original Robos are not even reaching someone's knee, they're re-sized for this moveset.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ooh, so much good-full suggestions... Maybe...

Chilly, Blade Knight, Plasma Wisp, and Iron Mom. That'll be cool.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
So you're making a generic custom robo set Spadefox? Whatever happened to Guntz? You already finish him? I was looking forward to that guy even if I didn't really know who he was due to the effort you were putting into him. Don't tell me you've abandoned him?

I still firmly want to see you do Mr. Frosty, SirKibble. He's only been in every Kirby game (Sides 64, but no mini bosses were in that) ever. Don't you want to correctly represent Kirby? If you don't want to do 2 ice helpers, why not make a moveset that's all ice helpers?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I still firmly want to see you do Mr. Frosty, SirKibble. He's only been in every Kirby game (Sides 64, but no mini bosses were in that) ever. Don't you want to correctly represent Kirby? If you don't want to do 2 ice helpers, why not make a moveset that's all ice helpers?
Chilly > Mr. Frosty :)

But I will consider that a request and find a way to do him. I don't want two ice characters in one 'set, but maybe I could do him separate. Or tag-team with another mini-boss, like Jukid or Chef Kawasaki.

EDIT: Or... I could put Rocky in instead of Iron Mom on that other list, and make one later of mini-bosses... Mr. Frosty, Jukid, Chef Kawasaki, and Iron Mom... Yeah...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
So you're making a generic custom robo set Spadefox? Whatever happened to Guntz? You already finish him? I was looking forward to that guy even if I didn't really know who he was due to the effort you were putting into him. Don't tell me you've abandoned him?
No, not a generic one. You can choose between the model, Ray Mk III is among them. Instead of alternative colours you will get to choose robots of similar build.

Also, nope, I've neither finished Guntz nor did I abandon him. I took a break of him, though, taking a few days in between and thinking of what I could add to him. Thanks for your concern, though.

Oh, and Custom Robo will even get more afford, considering the customization system I'm going to build into it. I hope you generally look forward to those movesets in MYM 4.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom