• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Kudos to Kibble! Wait, why would you gives kudos to dawg food?

Anyway, you're pretty much my top pick here for a host for 4.0. You've earned it, that's for sure. I look forward to ruling over the peasants at your side, master kibble.

@Meadow's Blumeire and Tippi Plans: Awesome. It is actually Count Bleck though, not an original form you're giving him though, I hope? Seeing as you used his real name and all, thought that might imply you're using him before his "transformation". In any case, Super Paper Mario needs more representation. I'm going to do Dimentio after I finally finish Cortex and Tiny. The story of said game is severely underrated.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ah, don't cry, SirKibble. It's not that bad.
...Seriously, you couldn't show any emotions?
Anyway, I have to ask, since you'll be in charge. Can I continue my SSE in 4.0's thread? Of course, it'll have characters from this and the following contest.
I would rather you don't, if it can be at all avoided. If you have to, then I ask that you find an external source to publish it on (such as a blog), and just post a link when you update. Fair enough?

Looks like Kibble believes in stoicism.
Emotion is a dreadful weakness... You will all learn this in time...

Anyway, you're pretty much my top pick here for a host for 4.0. You've earned it, that's for sure. I look forward to ruling over the peasants at your side, master kibble.
Kudos + Dawg Food = Too Awesome

-DXH-

Smash Cadet
While we're on the topic, I'm planning to make a Midna moveset :] Gonna try to be more active on MYM4, had a lot of things to do lately. But yea, that's all.

Oh, and you'll get a cookie if you vote me :]

Edit because I'm stupid and forgot it: Cheers to you SirKibble! :D

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Congrats to Sirkibble :bee:

Also vote for me when the time comes out!!1 Hurray for shameless advertising....sort of...

Meadow

Smash Apprentice

@Meadow's Blumeire and Tippi Plans: Awesome. It is actually Count Bleck though, not an original form you're giving him though, I hope? Seeing as you used his real name and all, thought that might imply you're using him before his "transformation". In any case, Super Paper Mario needs more representation. I'm going to do Dimentio after I finally finish Cortex and Tiny. The story of said game is severely underrated.
Ah, my mistake. It should've been either Blumiere/Timpani or Count Bleck/Tippi. Thanks for pointing that out. And I agree, most people didn't really like Super Paper Mario compared to the previous Paper Mario games, and I don't like it as much as the first two Paper Mario titles, but it's still a good game. It has been a bit overshadowed by games such as Super Mario Galaxy, Brawl, and etcetera.

And what lists? I need to catch up on this thread, I haven't been here for a while...

Akiak

Smash Ace
STOP!

lol jk I mean can you read my moveset to see if I make it in the list?:uzi::enforcer:

The others are in my sig

Awesome MYM OC finder Junahu! Is it also for mac?

Sir Kibble, the Golden Knight, has joined the Brawl!

Size: 5/10 - Kirby's size
Power: 6/10
Weight: 4/10
Walking Speed: 7/10
Dash speed: 8/10
Fall Speed: 6/10
1st Jump: 8/10
2nd Jump: 7/10
Traction: 6/10
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No

Standard Combo
A: Cutter swipe-Swipes his cutter like a sword diagonally-Low range-0 knockback-1%

AA: Cutter swipe-Swipes his cutter like a sword from right to left in a straight line-Low range-0 Knockback-2%

AAA: Vertical Swipe-Swipes from down to up-Medium Range-Low Knockback-4%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA etc. : Speedy Swipe-Swipes quickly in front of him in the shape of an X. NOT like Metaknight's since Sir Kibble slashes only in front of him-Low range-0 Knockback-1/2%

Dash Attack: Swipe Slash-Slides forward slightly doing a powerful diagonal slash. He stays in the position after the swipe for a second and slows down to a stop-Medium Range-Good Knockback-8%

Tilts

Forward: Power Slash-Slashes powerfully in front of him. Slight initial lag-Medium Range-Decent Knockback-6%

Up: Vertical Power Slash-Slashes from down to up powerfully. Goes a bit higher than his AAA. Slight initial lag-Good Range-Medium Knockback-7%

Down: Vertical Down Slash-Slashes from up to down. No lag-Good Range-Low Knocback-9%

Aerials

Neutral: Spin Slash-Spins once slashing foes around him-Good Range-Very Low Knockback-3%

Forward: Double swipe-Swipes twice in front of him quickly-Good Range-Low knockback-2-3%

Up: Cutter spin- Throws his cutter very slightly up making it spin quickly for multiple hits-Good Range-0 Knockback-2%

Down: Cutter Drop-Falls diagonally down with his cutter held in front of him-Great Range-Medium Knockback-10%

Back: Back Slash-Spins slashing when facing back-Great Range-Good Knockback-8%

Smashes

Forward: Hyper Swipe-Holds his cutter vertically over his head for charging, then he spins quickly slashing powerfully in front of him-Good Range-Excellent Knockback

Up: Slash-ta-Kick-Slashes over his head for multiple hits does a half flip backwards and kicks the foe upwards-Good Range-Great Knockback-1% (for the slash multiple hits) 4% for the kick

Down: Gyro-swipe-Crouches and spins 3 times keeping his cutter in front of him, almost touching the floor-Good Range-Low Knockback-3% x 3

Specials

Neutral Special: Cutter Throw
Throws his cutter in front of him. The cutter constantly spins and covers a good distance. When it hits a foe it keeps goin and doesn't stop. At the end it comes back like a boomerang. If it comes back in the hands of Sir Kibble, he stops it. other wise it keeps going behind him. If you hold B, he cannot move but he can control the movement of the cutter. If you just press B the cutter will go straight and Kibble can move-Excellent Range-Low Knockback at the end-3% Multiple Hits

Side Special: Cart Kibble
jumps in a cart and moves forward accelerating slowly. Also, instead of turning around, it goes backwards-Good Range-Great Knockback-8%

Up Special: Cutter Flutter
Holds his cutter over his head and makes it spin rapidly, flying slowly up. If a foe gets caught in the propeller, he gets hurt by multiple hits-Low Range-0 Knockback-1%

Down Special: Smash Slash
Goes slightly up doing an uppercut with his cutter and then shoots down releasing a blue wave that hurts foes. Think of Kirby's up special but with much less lag AND its not a recovery move. If you use it in the air, you skip the uppercut part and go directly down-5% (for the sword) 10% for the wave.

FINAL SMASH: Cannon shot
Jumps into a cannon and you can aim and shoot him at a foe. Kills at over 20% but slightly hard to land. Luckily there's a line that shows the direction you'll shoot.

Grabs

Grab attack: Cutter Headbutt- Without taking it off his head, he headbutts the foe with his cutter

U-Grab-Swings the foe on his head to hurt him with his cutter

F-Grab-Spark Slash- Charges his cutter back a bit with electricity coming out of it, then hits the foe violently sending him forward.

D-Grab-Cutter Toruture- Jumps and throws the opponent on the floor and then the cutter that spins rapidly causing multiple hits

B-grab-Cutter Company- Throws his opponent behind him with his cutter for multiple hits

Taunts

Up Taunt: Throws the cutter slightly up and catches it then puts it back on his head.

Side Taunt: The knight mask gets in front of his eyes and he pulls it back up

Down taunt: Takes off his cutter, polishes it, and puts it back on

Entrance

Flies to the stage on a Bullet Bill and explodes on touching the ground.

Victory Poses

1. Does the Kirby dance

2. Throws his cutter very far away and looks at it from afar

3. Does some tricks with his cutter then stops and blows the dust off.

Alt Colors
Gold- Gold helmet-Red gloves-Gold Cutter
Silver- Silver helmet-Blue gloves-Gold cutter
Bronze- Bronze Helmet-Red Gloves-Gold-bronzish Cutter
Dark- Dark Bronze Helmet- Green Gloves- Grey cutter
Galactic- Purple Helmet-Glowing white cutter-Yellow Gloves

Kirby Hat
Kirby with the Kibble helmet

Codec Conversation
Snake: Hey look! Its Sir Pebble!
Otacon: Its Sir Kibble, Snake. He has a blade on top of his helmet that he can not only throw like a boomerang, but also slash it like a sword.
Snake: So he uses one weapon in two ways huh. Do I have something I can use in two ways?
Otacon: I don't think so Snake. But I'll think about it.
Snake: Hey I know! Instead of using guns to shoot, I can throw it in peoples faces!
Otacon: Yeah you're right! Why didn't I think of that?

Playstyle
His moves are not very laggy and he is pretty agile in jumping and running. His power is slightly over average.
Also, he prefers to keep his distance from the opponent, and attack from afar since most of his moves are better and sometimes stronger from long distances.

EDIT: Dammit! Right after the list!. Please take this moveset in consideration!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Sirkibble is perfect for the Top role. I will be surprised if the first post wasn't updated with the person who posts the most in this thread, although I have some questions for you:

1. who are you going to work with (I.E like the COMMIES in this thread)

2. are you going to use some of the ideas in this thread in the first post in MYM4? and do you have any new rules for MYM4?

3. Will
Lolchillinz
be in the first post some where?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Sirkibble is perfect for the Top role. I will be surprised if the first post wasn't updated with the person who posts the most in this thread, although I have some questions for you:
Then I have some answers for you!

1. who are you going to work with (I.E like the COMMIES in this thread)
I've already asked the other COMMIES of this contest to help me with the next one, and Mendez, Warlord, and Chris all agreed to help with MYM 4.0. I plan to hopefully have a couple more people help, but haven't decided who they will be just yet.

2. are you going to use some of the ideas in this thread in the first post in MYM4? and do you have any new rules for MYM4?
All of that has yet to be decided (remember, I only found out about this yesterday ;)), and will be decided by general consensus of the MYM 4.0 committee, not solely by myself.

3. Will
Lolchillinz
be in the first post some where?
Abso-freaking-lutely!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
the main thing is that
Lolchillinz (this should be in everones sig, to show your apart of the MYM group!)
is going to be in the first post!
Yeah, since you found out yesterday, I guess'd you wouldn't know everything, and you already have 4 people working with you, and it looks like your going to get off with a good start! You have lots of responsibility you know!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I've already asked the other COMMIES of this contest to help me with the next one, and Mendez, Warlord, and Chris all agreed to help with MYM 4.0. I plan to hopefully have a couple more people help, but haven't decided who they will be just yet.
Spadefox would be a great addition.
^_^

I might make Ray Mk III from Custom Robo as a moveset in MYM4, considering my newly found love for that game. lol

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
John is everyone. John is no one. John is life. John is death. John is heaven, hell, space, time, money, power, wealth, poverty, good, bad... and most importantly: an excuse when you lose in a match.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Oh, so Kibbles decided to announce it already. Well, it's rather obvious that Bonkers won't happen here, so I plan to make Skaarj and Bonkers my first two projects for MYM4.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Alright, i've completly finished Dr. Robotniks Specials, if anyone would like a preview, P.M me. Dr. Robotnik looks like a great piece of work(IMO) at the moment, it should be onto a winner in MYM4, but only time and peoples thoughts on it will tell!!!!!

oh, and I have just remebered, remember the Link-up space in mu sig, well, i'm going to do another in mYM4, so I don't clutter my sig, and an easy place to get to all my movesets as well!

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guys. I'm working on the MYM archive list. It is similar to what dancingfrogman used to do. Starting MYM 4.0, I will putting every single entry and contestant onto a site for reference. This is what I have so far:

http://gryphon.hu.tl/

Any recommendations to make the site look cooler would be greatly appreciated.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I revamped my Medicham moveset! Now every attack includes Damage, Knockback, startup lag, ending lag, and range, with scores from low to high on each one! I've also added a little more detail to the attacks along with a few other things here and there. I plan on doing this to the rest of my movesets too!

@Sirkibble- Congrats on being the leader of MyM 4.0!

@ Gryphon- The site looks awesome so far! You can look at Juhanu's list of entries too, if you dont want to search the whole thread

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
I revamped my Medicham moveset! Now every attack includes Damage, Knockback, startup lag, ending lag, and range, with scores from low to high on each one! I've also added a little more detail to the attacks along with a few other things here and there. I plan on doing this to the rest of my movesets too!

@Sirkibble- Congrats on being the leader of MyM 4.0!

@ Gryphon- The site looks awesome so far! You can look at Juhanu's list of entries too, if you dont want to search the whole thread
Thanks, pal! I could use some references. Thanks again.

You did Medicham? Sounds awesome. I can check that out

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Medicham is the most overpowered Pokemon ever. 482 unboosted attack stat.

Glad someone's willing to keep a list of the movesets in this thread. . . It's not as hard as you all make it out to sound, but getting started on it has gotta be ridiculously hard to motivate yourself to do.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Medicham is the most overpowered Pokemon ever. 482 unboosted attack stat.

Glad someone's willing to keep a list of the movesets in this thread. . . It's not as hard as you all make it out to sound, but getting started on it has gotta be ridiculously hard to motivate yourself to do.
Didnt take much motivation at all. It needed to be done, and I am doing something I am good at and having fun with it.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Medicham is well done. The detail you put into the various stats of the attacks help very much in picturing it, and the descriptions are short but succinct. Your regular attacks are somewhat bland, I find, but the specials sort of make up for it, as they're pretty fun. The thing that I noticed, though, is that you charge Meditate for three seconds and only get five to use it. Maybe it should be ten? If the foe gets farther away from you, there's no way five seconds is enough to land any sort of hit.

Other than that, nice job indeed. You combined the Fighting type with the Psychic type to make a very intriguing character.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Medicham is well done. The detail you put into the various stats of the attacks help very much in picturing it, and the descriptions are short but succinct. Your regular attacks are somewhat bland, I find, but the specials sort of make up for it, as they're pretty fun. The thing that I noticed, though, is that you charge Meditate for three seconds and only get five to use it. Maybe it should be ten? If the foe gets farther away from you, there's no way five seconds is enough to land any sort of hit.

Other than that, nice job indeed. You combined the Fighting type with the Psychic type to make a very intriguing character.
Thanks for the comments! And yea for the meditate thing i was thinking about changing it and now i definately will!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Whooo, you included Pidgeot as one of the images on the site! YAAAY! Very nice job with that, by the way. I'm glad we'll have someone keeping tabs on what's going on and organizing it all in one place.

Also, who made a Sothe moveset? If anyone?

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Whooo, you included Pidgeot as one of the images on the site! YAAAY! Very nice job with that, by the way. I'm glad we'll have someone keeping tabs on what's going on and organizing it all in one place.

Also, who made a Sothe moveset? If anyone?
I dont think anyone did. Probably because his awesomeness cannot be typed nor written.

And THANKS!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I dont think anyone did. Probably because his awesomeness cannot be typed nor written.

And THANKS!
That's a shame. Mostly because he's just so awesome. I don't think I could even begin to do justice to him. Anyway, someone with more FE knowledge should probably take the job. NOW.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Sothe was made by Chris Lionheart in 2.0. Though it was a combination with Micaiah as well.....it did very well in that contest.

Anyone it looks good so far......but why is K.rool in there? K.rool is lame. Also, why no Fierce Deity Link? FDL > K.Rool
Also, put Sagi in there!!! NAO!!!! And no offense to K.Rool fans. I just hate that alligator for some reason.

Also, put some color background in there. It looks pretty boring in there to my eyes.

Also, I'm a smash lord now :bee:

THE TOP TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT TWILTHERO!!!!!

10. He is TOTALLY AWESOME

9. He is an intelligent fool who gets As in math and english (though just near the 80s)

8. He is SINGLE. Ladys, get him while him while you can

7. He haz the most meanest parents known to mankind. SRSLY.

6. He is the only Drake and Josh fan on the entire smashboards.

5. He's a lazy basta*d LULZ!!!

4. He thinks Brawl > Melee. Go crazy and flame him

3. Three is his favourite number.

2. He is crazy enough to like Naruto show. Go figure

1. HE IS THE ONLY LINKIN PARK FAN ON THESE ENTIRE BOARDS!!! HE'LL BE AN INDIVIDUAL FOR US ALL!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

New SSE chapter will follow in a bit.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
K.rool is lame.
What did I ever do to you? :(

Deadline is Halloween.

EDIT: For voting, I believe everyone places their votes for a certain number of movesets they feel deserve recognition, and then the COMMIES confer amongst themselves, taking into account the votes and their own opinions, and make a Top 50 list. It's something like that, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom