• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
MYM3 Awards - my votes

Best Moveset Designer

Chief Mendez

MasterWarlord

King K.Rool

Dancing Frogman

Meadow

Best OC Designer

Cheap_Josh

Chris Lionheart

Best SSE

MasterWarlord

Chris Lionheart

Best one-hit-wonder

Vaul

Pure-Awesome

Best Pokemon

King.K Rool

Kitsuneko345

Most Improved

DancingFrogman

Most Helpful

Chief Mendez

Junahu

Funniest

TheSundanceKid

Cheap_josh

Chief Mendez

Best Rater
MasterWarlord

Chief Mendez

Top Commie

Chief Mendez

MasterWarlord

This thread's winrar is

Chief Mendez

MasterWarlord

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord

Vote for Sagi!!

Chris Lionheart says, "A near perfect example of what a moveset should be."

Mendez says, "Sagi plays exactly like he does in Origins. Awesome."

Not only that,

1) it has a TOTALLY innovative system known as "Will power."

2) A true feel of elemental mastery.

Oh? We got to advertise some body else? Lets see...

Kalas by Stroupes

It's not the most detailed moveset, but it sure is one of my favourites. This moveset influenced to do Gibari and Sagi, being a BK character.

I REALLY wanted to do Kalas right now, but i'm afraid that Stroupes might be pissed..........maybe in 4.0 maybe?

Anyway, not only does it stay true to the character (besides maybe his up special), it has lots of cool attacks like his Up smash "Blue storm," and Down smash "Hell fire."

Kalas kicks a*s. Believe it.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
THE SQUEAK SQUAD

SirKibble said:
Wow... I'm impressed! That's a VERY well-done multiple-character... Um... Character. Go Sqeak Squad!
Pure_Awesome said:
KRool, I just finished reading the Squeak Squad post. It's amazing. The change mechanic is, to me, the most unique idea so far in the contest.Very, very well done. Storo is definitely my favourite.
Detail Nazi said:
The entire moveset seems extremely detailed
Chief Mendez's review said:
This moveset shines with such an intense, exemplary light, that I think I may be blind after reading it.
True, the creator of this moveset is far from under the radar, but this wonderful moveset hasn't gotten enough regognition. It's easily his best outside the Headless Horseman, and it comes close to it. Very easy to read for how many characters it covers and each of the three characters are distinctly different. This is one of my favorite movesets in the contest.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Yes, I like Raiden. He could very well play as a Luigified Snake, and who doesn't love some Weegee? :laugh:
Awesome.

That makes me so happy. I don't think you were around, but there was a little self-imposed fad around here to post pictures of Raiden au Naturale. And I think...TheSundanceKid(?) was planning on doing a moveset for Naked Raiden.

But yeah, awesome character; glad somebody's doing him justice. :bee:

@Adapt & LUVTOY: I don't recall reviewing either of those movesets (though I did do a Mewtwo back in the early pages. I don't think that was yours, LUVTOY, but it's always worth a check--hit up my sig to the link to my review blog, then do a search for "Mewtwo", and see what turns up). And most reviewers have closed up shop by now, so you're out of luck if you're looking for one now.

@K.Rool: Well, I was planning on making an ad for Vectorman eventually...but I suppose I can cross that one off my surprisingly-large list! :bee:

@Junahu: Personally I think MarthTrinity's got better stuff than that in his stable. But I'll get to that later...

DS-tan, on the other hand, I had totally missed. After reading it, I full-heartedly second that recommendation. Anybody who's anybody should be reading this moveset right nyeh.

TWILTHERO said:
Believe it.
You did not just say that.

EDIT - Geez, did I really say that about Squeak Squad? I have to say...that's just about the coolest **** compliment of all time--the moveset's alright too--But the comment is where it's really at. Seriously, I should get an award for that or something!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
You did not just say that.
.....Yes i did!!! :D BELIEVE IT. Kalas is awesome. I want to make a moveset for him (without Stroupes getting pissed of course :p) in 4.0

BTW, thanks for the advice on Savyna's Side and Down smash. Now all i need to do is make sure that its not broken or something. You got any advice.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

BASS.EXE

Ryu Hikaru said:
Great read Hyper_Ridley on the Bass

Excellent job!
TWILTHERO said:
Excellent Bass moveset Hyper_Ridley (even though i hate Bass :p)
MasterWarlord said:
Bass. . .I'm thankful you didn't post that after my Nightmare moveset, it would've taken away the luster from mine slightly with another great moveset behind it
King K.Rool said:
@Bass - A very nice moveset in general. Life Aurora is a very interesting concept, though my personal favourite part of the set is the "Get Ability", it really adds another level to his gameplay. Plenty of detail makes it easy to tell what he'd look like, and you even have a section for strategy! Very good job.

As you can see, Bass.EXE has recieved a lot of praise after I posted it, and since I feel it's my best move set, I definitley feel it is deserving of its praise. MasterWarlord gave it an extremley positive review in which he called it one of his favorite move set. Chief Mendez gave a slightly more critical review, but overall seemed to like it.

Bass.EXE brings two things to the table:

1) A nearly entirley projectile-oriented character, with more substance than just that. He's got spread shots, ground traveling shots, flying rubble, wind emissions, and more. And yet he's still got balanceing factors put into play so that opponenets actually have a chance to
get in close.

2) A copy-grab mechanic that "Puts Kirby's own copy abilites to shame" - MasterWarlord review

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now some support for a more obscure move-set:

SHAMAN

Smashbot226 said:
That Shaman moveset was amazing.

Detailed, original, and a very snappy dresser.
TWILTHERO said:
@Shaman dude: Looks great. Really detailed in his/her attacks. I really like his/her B attacks.
MasterWarlord said:
Shaman looks really good, a potetional best moveset

Despite its praise when it was first posted, I feel that this set has still went under the radar a little, primarily becuase its creator, Vaul, posted it and never returned. A pity, becuase I would have loved to see what else he's got.

Shaman brings to Smash Bros a mana system for her powerful attacks. In this way, she cannot spam her best moves, but the system is simple enough so that you arn't constantly worrying about how much mana she has.

MasterWarlord gave it a very positive review, stating that "The only complaints I have are trivial".

Despiter having no idea who this character is outside of this thread, I am definitley giving this move set one of my votes, and I hope some of you will as well.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
1)Egoraptor; One of the potentially greatest specials of all time went mostly ignored due to the sudden influx of movesets. That special is 'Katamari', of course. Who wouldn't want to roll that ball around in Free-for-all, selfishly sweeping up all the items (and projectiles too, presumeably) and adding them to that ever increasing ball of doom? The moveset itself is critically lacking in detail, but is filled with absolutely every possible nod and reference to Egoraptor's work, and it's genuinely amusing in places.
Why thank you, I quite liked putting all the references to Egoraptor's movies into that moveset...infact, I think I used almost everyone of his flash animations for a move except for maybe Awesome Man and Dead or Awesome: EXTREEEEME. Besides that I even used ones that were a bit more obscure like his Halloween movie...but it was certainly a VERY fun moveset to make; thank you for the compliments.

@Junahu: Personally I think MarthTrinity's got better stuff than that in his stable. But I'll get to that later...
Why thank you as well =) Egoraptor was certainly one of my favorite movesets to make, but I agree that I've had some better ones (mainly in 2.0, I think DK Crew may be my personal favorite of my creations for this one...).

And since we're all sharing cool movesets, I'm rather fond of this one (possibly because I love the Tales series and it seems like an obscure character.)

Anise Tatlin
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5178596&postcount=704 <--Link to that moveset.

Junahu

Smash Ace
And now some support for a more obscure move-set:

SHAMAN

Despite its praise when it was first posted, I feel that this set has still went under the radar a little, primarily becuase its creator, Vaul, posted it and never returned. A pity, becuase I would have loved to see what else he's got.

Shaman brings to Smash Bros a mana system for her powerful attacks. In this way, she cannot spam her best moves, but the system is simple enough so that you arn't constantly worrying about how much mana she has.

MasterWarlord gave it a very positive review, stating that "The only complaints I have are trivial".

Despiter having no idea who this character is outside of this thread, I am definitley giving this move set one of my votes, and I hope some of you will as well.
I remember that when I first read Shaman, I could literally feel Vaul's love of the character glow through the words. It inspired me to make my own moveset.
And in case anyone forgot how THAT turned out;

MasterWarlord said:
OH. MY. GOD!

So, yeah. I can't thank Vaul enough for making that moveset

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Okay so this is getting ridiculous. Alright so maybe I didn't read all of those movesets, but I at least remember most of them being post--HOLFY LUCKING SPIT IS THAT A BEAR HOLDING A SHARK!?

...Wow.

And also @Hyper Ridley: I'm fairly certain Shaman was a generic unit from the RTS Populous...yep, it's in the 'set (can't believe I remembered that). So yeah, you (or anyone, really) wouldn't recognize her.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I've always been a big fan of the Shaman moveset. I'm ashamed I couldn't do her better justice in my SSE. The least I could do was to start doing reviews again since it got so little feedback, and I thankfully did it before Vaul left the topic, him having commented on my review. Hopefully his interactions with mym 3 will of been positive to the point he wants to come back.

READ THE SHAMAN MOVESET, VOTE FOR IT, AND SPAM VAUL WITH PMS TO COME BACK IN MYM 4

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
One of my favorites was Dalek by KOJ.
I'm not sure what page it is, but it's a really neat set.
I'll edit this once I stop being lazy and find the actual page.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
since everybody's doing it, its time for some shameless advertising:

BATMAN

& here's the obligatory comments on him:

The Batman is pretty awesome, though you might want to fix the color coding. Other than that, i don't know what else to add.
yeah, I fixed the color coding a long time ago :)

Oh, and that Batman moveset is pretty cool. :)
Nanananananana! Batman!

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I really like this moveset. It is super special awesome. I'm surprsied the Joker isn't in this moveset. :psycho:
I added the Joker as an AT after my initial post

Batman is great work.
Batman's linked in my sig, as well as my other movesets & the MYM award (you should be voting on them if you haven't yet!) ~ CHECK OUT MY MOVESETS FOR LLOYD IRVING & COLETTE AS WELL... they're good I promise :)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
One of my favorites was Dalek by KOJ.
I'm not sure what page it is, but it's a really neat set.
I'll edit this once I stop being lazy and find the actual page.
Nah, just keep being lazy.

Mendez delivers the Dalek.

...Aside from some funky colors near the end, this is a pretty rockin' moveset. Moreso than Vaul, I really think we need to spam KoJ's PM box telling him to come back. :p

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Whoa, Warlord... I feel so... honoured! *sniff*

Seriously, though, thanks for the advertisement.

"Batman is great work"??? Did I really say that? Talk about bad english...

I'd like to advise everyone to start working on their list of votes NOW. You won't be able to remember all of these movesets by heart, and there are a LOT of worthy ones.

For instance, I'd like to point everyone to pretty much any of KoJ's work. Fatman in particular was fantastic. Better ad and link to come.

Agi

Smash Lord
@ DALEK

I remember reading Dalek. One of the few I actually read all the way... those stat descriptions hooked me from the beginning. Hooray for the Forgotten Wonders!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I was trying to make an advertisement for Gekko Moria, but there were hardly any quotes to pull due to the moveset not being finished when he posted it. I have, though, reviewed it, so if you wanna see a good solid opinion on it, check that out.

If you're just looking in general for more good movesets, my reviews (Mainly my more recent ones) are a good place to start looking.

Fatman was also epicly awesome, even without being finished. I hope he finishes it and resubmits it in MYM 4, I really loved it. That moveset single handedly made me pick up my first MGS game. No, SERIOUSLY.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Best Moveset Designer: (choose 5)

MasterWarlord.... we may not always agree, but this guy deserves his credit.
Sir Kibble, easily my equal.
Chief Mendez... enough said.
Iron Thorn, IMO is the best OC designer, due to more creativity than the other OC makers, including myself.
TWILTHEHERO... he's come a long way. Its hard to believe that the same person who made Shinon (an average moveset by all means) also made Sagi (which is definitely a high tier moveset.)

Honorable Mention- Meadow

Best OC(Original Character) Designer: (choose 2)

Iron Thorn, who I consider to be the queen of OC's.
Cheap_Josh- Some may say that he is the king of OC's, but I dare to disagree. Still, he gets my 2nd vote.

Best SSE: (choose 2)

I can't vote for myself so my votes go to:

MasterWarlord – Miserable Little Pile of Secrets
TWILTHERO – The Eternal Darkness & Wings of Hope

Best One(or Two)-Hit Wonder: (choose 3)

Meadow- An amazing new entrant. Bard is really great.
Janahu- Donna is just freaklishly good.
Vaul

Best Pokemon Entry: (choose 2)

KingK.Rool - Pidgeot
SirKibble - Sandslash

Most Improved Moveset Designer: (choose 1)

MasterWarlord- How anyone else could be first place here is beyond me... there should really be 2-3 votes in this category, because TWIL is really deserving as well.

Most Helpful MYM poster: (choose 2)

SirKibble
Junahu

Funniest MYM poster: (choose 3)

TheSundanceKid- Who wouldn't vote for him?
TWILTHERO- His SSE is comical, even if it does break the 4th wall.
Cheap_Josh

Best Moveset Rater: (choose 2)

Chief Mendez
Master Warlord

Top Commie: (choose 2)

Chief Mendez
SirKibble

THIS THREAD’S WINRAR IS: (choose 2)

Chief Mendez
Master Warlord

BTW I just got back from the big band competition.... we did amazing, but unfortunately the judges had to be gay.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@chris: YES. I am familiar with stupid judges at band competitions. It always seemed like they played favorites (I've been in a college band for more than a year though lol).

AND BTW, Meadow is not one of the nominees for best one(or two)-hit wonder; he has THREE movesets :lick:

... I'm still saddened by the absence of votes for me.... :(

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
TAILShttp://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5431317&postcount=4810http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5431317&postcount=4810http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5431317&postcount=4810

Hyper Ridley said:
Tails was a very good move set oveall
Iron Thorn said:
Tails is looking pretty ballin', especially with those attack illustrations. However, it's not skin: it's fur, thus Tails being referred to as a furry.
Cheap Josh said:
Great Tails moveset, good use of those pictures as visual aid
Spadefox said:
Tails' cool, you made what I would've made, just filled in what I couldn't think of. Good work.
Detail Nazi's Review said:
Detail: You pass with flying colors here.
MasterWarlord's Review said:
Your best moveset by far. This has potential to get some votes to be a serious contender for the top spot.
Chief Mendez's Review said:
I have to applaud dancingfrogman for going with the machinery/robots, rather than Sonic-esque physical attacks and spins all the time. I wouldn’t think those machine-based attacks would pan out so well, but against all expectations, they do. Very much so. The author deserves mad proprs for taking an element primarily residing in the later 3D Sonic games, and actually managing to make it cool. *gives mad props*
Tails is one of the more balanced characters I’ve gone over so far. He’s got his high points, as well as some low. And it all evens out.
FINAL = 30/40
(Mendez's highest rating was only 34/40, for my Cervantes and Kitsuneko's Plusle and Minun.)

This is a highly impressive moveset that makes me want Tails for SSB4 over Knuckles or Shadow, who would have far more generic movesets. This one got little regognition due to Frogman bulking up the moveset to it's current state in his revision, thus it not being "fresh" when it was in it's prime state. If you haven't read this over since Frogman made this moveset into the marvel it is today, I highly recommend it. One of the best Sonic character moveset in the contest, Tails laughs in the face of such pathetic contenders as Big the Cat.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
but unfortunately the judges had to be gay.
I dislike the use of the word "gay" in this posting... =/

[ad-mode on]

Twilight Zelda aka Zelda with Sword by Iron Thorn

Wow, just wow. I never thought you'd fail me, Iron Thorn. She's just as full with awesomeness like normal Zelda, just with a freaking sword. <3
I liked Twilight Zelda except for her Final Smash, I was almost positive it was going to be that Triforce attack where the big glowing Triforce appears under Link and then blasts upwards in a huge explosion of light...but oh well, it was great regardless : )
Even though it may not be Iron Thorn's best work (considering it takes a few things from Zelda's moveset directly), I still think this moveset should get a little bit of praise, as it went completely under the radar. I tried to revive it with my SSE, but as you know, it wasn't continued, so bleh.
Iron Thorn has made a very good mix in between magic user and sword user, and I think it deserves some praise for making an already existing character even better.

Then...

Inferno by xX Boezy Xx

No praising quotes available. :(
It may not have the detail of a Cervantes, but it is a Soul Calibur character, who drowned. Unfortunately, though. Even though Boezy hasn't put in the standard amount of detail we're used by now, however, I like the mechanics of his Inferno with the Real-Time Weapon Change, and the mechanics of the weaponless Inferno, as well. It mixes different playstyles very well and not to mention it's friggin awesome. :D

And, last but not least...

Dr. Eggman by KoJ and Spadefox

^ Nice Eggman moveset btw. The tag team thing worked great, it seems, because you and KoJ really did Eggman justice with that moveset.
Holy macaroni, those improvements were really something.
Made in synergy with KoJ, Eggman is, as well, one of the not too detailed movesets, but I still think we did a good job on him. I took KoJ's basic moveset on one of the first pages (which he removed and linked to this one) and turned it into what it is now. And again this moveset is one of those which fell under the table for whatever reason - probably because it was the last post on Page 99.

[/ad-mode off]

Thanks for your attention~

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Your so nice Warlord, such a great guy remembering Tails *Sniffs with tears*:)

hey, I know this isn't related to much, but what do you think of this style of presenting attacks?

(insert move type here): (insert name of move here):
Apperance/animation: (basically, what does the move looks like when you use it, does X character lean a bit back when X character performs the move? does the character crouch down while using this move?)
Stats/effects: (like the propeties of the move, the hitboxes, the range, lag, damage etc)
Whats it use?: (basically, the notes section of the move some people do, how should the move be used like, and when to use it, highlight the main points of the move etc)

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Yay for Chris voting for me!!

I might not win anything, but at least people still voted for me :bee:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I'd forgotten about your Tails set, frogman. That really WAS a good one. Although my personal favourite of yours was Chao. Hmm... perhaps an ad is called for?

bkupa, I'll try my best to review The Beast Trio today.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Forgotten moveset time!

CHAO

Spadefox said:
Clever use of the Chao's evolution abilities.
cheap_josh said:
That is a very good Chao moveset dancingfrogman, props.

Chief Mendez said:
This is one of the more original collection of ideas I’ve yet read.

Yeah, dancingfrogman's Chao. This has one of the best mechanics I've seen in the whole of the contest. By best, I mean that it perfectly fits with the character, and is unique to boot. This moveset is of particular interest to Sonic fans, as it so perfectly captures how Chao should fight.

A good read; go check it out.

FROSLASS

Commander Blitzkrieg said:
It's very good.
SirKibble said:
I like the floating concept, and it doesn't seem so broken now. It really makes her unique as a character, and it helps her stand out, definitely. (That's gonna be something that every Pokemon entry needs.) The descriptions are good, and she's pretty well-balanced. All in all, it's a very good moveset.
That it is, Kibble, that it is. Iron Thorn's Froslass is one of those movesets that are just fun to read through. There's no walls of text, but more than enough detail to clearly imagine Froslass's attacks. Many of them use Ice-type techniques that very few other characters could have. I love Pokemon movesets, and this is one of my personal favourites.

Uniqueness, originality, and just an awesome character; what more could you ask for?

And now...

KIRBY

Gryphon said:
****. That moveset is so overwhelming awesome that I can't even BEGIN to read it.
Chris Lionheart said:
And that Kirby moveset is awesome... much better than Kirby's current moveset.
Iron Thorn said:
Sweet holy hell! That Kirby moveset deserves a pizza, a trophy, and a pizza trophy! TWO TROPHIES! You heard right!
SirKibble said:
I absolutely love the use of a different power for every move! Insanely creative!
Meadow said:
Excellent Kirby moveset, King K. Rool! The moveset is so interesting and unique that it completely blocks out Kirby's current moveset from my mind.
MENDEZ'S RANKING: 32/40

Yup, this is my updated-to-make-sense-of-his-character Kirby moveset. I think most people have read it, but to those who haven't, tremble before the praise above and go check it out NOW.

1) Every attack is a copy ability. If you've ever played a Kirby game, you're gonna love this.

2) My awesome layout at its finest. Lots of colour coding, a picture for EVERY attack, headers, dividers, and bolding everywhere.

...There's more where that came from. I'm going through Junahu's list of the movesets in the thread to remind myself of the ones I loved when I read them. And I'm only on page 11.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I'd just like everyone to know that it was Koj and Spadefox's Eggman moveset that got me intruiged enough to start making movesets. The moveset's under detailed, sure, but I didn't think that at the time, and that's probably what he'd actually have in Smash. Aside from having superhuman strength, Eggman is perfectly in character in that moveset. It won't take much of your time, go back a page and click Spadefox's link.

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ANOTHER SOUL CALIBUR CHARACTER WAS DONE?!? Inferno, eh? A rather generic character, but lesse. . .Pretty good for the lack of detail. Actually made 4 movesets for him. No weapon, Cervantes stance, Astaroth stance, and Nightmare stance. They're all decently interesting.

Sword Zelda's trying to be actually accurate to what'd happen in Smash, and I like it for that. It's great, although there are still a couple too many cloned moves(And by that I mean the moves that are suppossed to be original - She has Roy's fsmash). . .

And just FYI, I'm more likely then not actually voting for all the movesets I "professionally" advertise.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Here are my votes.

Best Moveset Designer: (choose 5)

Spadefox – lip, gilius thunderhead, rouge the bat, Stanislav ‘Spade’ Serkov, missingNo(joke), silver the hedgehog, blaze the cat, chaos, Gemini spark, shadow, numberman.EXE, sandbag, dr. eggman(done with KoJ), kovomaka students, shannon(from God Hand), After the Storm(SSE)

TWILTHERO – shinon, jeff hardy, pidgeotto, drake & josh, gibari(baiten kaitos), Leonardo, Mia(fire emblem), The Eternal Darkness & Wings of Hope(SSE), Sagi(baiten kaitos)

majora_787 – skull kid, death sword, meta ridley, Ian Guardian 787(OC), sylux, darknut, Ramses(OC)

KingK.Rool – magikoopa, pidgeot, grim reaper, squeak squad, Kirby(redone), the headless horseman

mantlecore77 – peter griffin, Donald & goofy, bad mr. frosty, garet(golden sun), rand marks

Best OC(Original Character) Designer: (choose 2)

cheap_josh

Iron Thorn

Best SSE: (choose 2)

TWILTHERO – The Eternal Darkness & Wings of Hope

xX_Boezy_Xx – starkiller/the secret apprentice, inferno

Best Pokemon Entry: (choose 3)

LUVTOY77-ROGUEWIREFRAME -mew

LUVTOY77-ROGUEWIREFRAME(again) – mewtwo

TWILTHERO – pidgeotto

Most Improved Moveset Designer: (choose 1)

TWILTHERO

Most Helpful MYM poster: (choose 2)

MasterWarlord

KingK. Rool

Funniest MYM poster: (choose 3)

TheSundanceKid – buzz lightyear, The Young & The Movesets, the delicious one, ty the Tasmanian tiger

Sonic the Baron – chosen one, teen girl squad, this game’s winner(OC), lucky day, mama luigi, master betty, shapeshifter strong bad, pikafan8269297(joke), arwing, Chieftain Tuoli

Best Moveset Rater: (choose 2)

MasterWarlord

Chief Mendez

Top Commie: (choose 2)

Commander Blitzkrieg

Chief Mendez

THIS THREAD’S WINRAR IS: (choose 2)

KingK. Rool

TWILTHERO

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Hmm, the movesets voted for are just what I expected to see.

New character planned for MYM 4.0

He will complete the Dark Lord trio in the MYM series (the other two being Darth Vader and Sauron).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom