• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I actually found some other theme for him to use. Thanks anyways.

Nack's pathetically easy though. It's just his battle song from Triple Trouble.
ANOTHER theme? Blasphemy! I demand to hear this so-called "theme". Link! NOW!

Please?

Oh, and Nack's theme is awesome as ever. And so is that remix.

UPDATE: Hey guys! Only CEO to go! I'm gonna take a shot at cutting out the background and sticking him in... wish me luck!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Because you'll re-do Sagi?
Lol no.

Sagi is behind me now. I'm glad that Sagi made it to be the 39th best moveset in this contest (though how it was below Mia is a question i'm still wondering). I don't really think i can do any better (unless one day, the standards go too far and you need like 10 paragraphs for one move, and that is when the time comes that i'll quit MYM LOL XD.)

I just wrote prepare yourself, cause i felt like it. I main Ike so yeah.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@TWILTY: YOUR ICON SAYS OTHERWISE! IT MAKES ME TYPE IN CAPS! D:<

@Hyper_Ridley:
I mean no remix, I mean that the actual version of the song is better than this Midi (which is technically a rearrangement and no remix, since it's not changed, just the instruments are changed).

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
cheap_josh: If you're reading this, I'd appreciate a full-body picture of the CEO. I know you just edited some random guy, but you used a kinda particular style, and it'd look more appropriate if it was your own drawing. If not, I'll have to whip one up myself, and that... well, let's just say it wouldn't be pretty. I have -9000 artistic talent.
k i c wat i cn com up wit,

Give me the weekend.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
@TWILTY: YOUR ICON SAYS OTHERWISE! IT MAKES ME TYPE IN CAPS! D:<

@Hyper_Ridley:
I mean no remix, I mean that the actual version of the song is better than this Midi (which is technically a rearrangement and no remix, since it's not changed, just the instruments are changed).
Well I like the rearrangement better, so nyah again!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
KingK.Rool said:
Mendez, Mendez... you've used that picture before.
>.>
<.<

...No I haven't. It was totally called for though.

...Anyways. Two things, and then I have a date with a videogame:

1. I am fully in support of people putting at least one music link in their movesets. Seriously, it would be awesome.

2. This. Obviously the bats and such aren't done yet--I'm saving them for tomorrow, since they're going to take one metric f*ckton of work. Also I'm particularly proud of how Cervy's facial expression came out. ^.^

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
k i c wat i cn com up wit,

Give me the weekend.
Excellent! Now I don't have to embark on the arduous task of adapting his pic for my purposes. I look forward to it.

Of course, this means that y'guys'll have to wait till the weekend for the roster to be complete.

*no reaction*

Hyper_Ridley: Really??? I dislike your choice. That's Grievous's battle theme, and it also appears in 2/3s of that compilation I linked. How disappointing. :bee:

Mendez: If you haven't used that pic, someone in this thread has. I'm 110% sure of it. Anyone wanna step forward and confess?

And yes, it was called for. Kibble using 'mote and nunchuk... uuuurgh.

And lastly, that pic is concentrated epic. So it's kinda going to be Dracula and Cervantes locked in combat, while The Headless Horseman rushes towards them and Donna just kinda stands to the side and takes pictures?

Sweeeet.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Mendez: If you haven't used that pic, someone in this thread has. I'm 110% sure of it. Anyone wanna step forward and confess?
I think he's trying to get out of it. I swear he used it the other time.

And yes, it was called for. Kibble using 'mote and nunchuk... uuuurgh.
It's not like it's all that different. Aside from having no C-Stick and having the Special button on the back of the controller, it's pretty much the same as the GameCube controller. At least, with the correct configuration.

A = Attack
B = Special
Z = Shield
C = Grab

Oh, and down on the D-Pad is Jump. So it's basically the same, since I always used Y on the GameCube controller.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hey, here's a little MYM trivia question for y'guys, just for the sake of killing time:

Name the four users who posted movesets in all three MYM's so far.

I wonder if anyone can guess them all. Or even three of them.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Nuh uh, only two out of four there, Warlord. GreatClayMonkey is the easy one, yeah. Blitzkrieg had a joke moveset in MYM, and a bunch of sets, as we all know, in 2 and 3. Kibble and HeoandReo only came in in 2.

The remaining two are gonna be trickier. Anyone wanna rattle off random guesses?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I have no idea.

Question #2: On a scale of 1 to ∞, how awesome is MYM?

EDIT - Wait...it's not Fawriel, right? I don't remember him posting in this one, but I'm vaguely sure he posted in MYM2...

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Nuh uh, only two out of four there, Warlord. GreatClayMonkey is the easy one, yeah. Blitzkrieg had a joke moveset in MYM, and a bunch of sets, as we all know, in 2 and 3. Kibble and HeoandReo only came in in 2.

The remaining two are gonna be trickier. Anyone wanna rattle off random guesses?
Evilgidgit i think. The other one i don't know XD.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Mendez, you failed the quiz. Therefore I won't acknowledge your own question. LEARN YAR MYM HISTORY

TWIL, on the other hand, gets 9001 points for guessing evilgidgit. That actually kinda surprised me when I checked it out just now, but there you go. He wasn't very active in the first, though.

Final person... no longer active... anyone know?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Cheater. :p

But yes, yes it is. TWIL wins the solid gold kewpie doll.

Perusing older threads, I noticed a suggestion to make a tier list for the Top 50. Sounds like a neat idea, no? Obviously, it wouldn't be anything serious, but it'd have little comments about the character and all. I might try it, just for fun, since I'm pretty much done the roster and don't feel like working on Orca just now.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Whoa, MYM Trivia? And I missed it?

That's okay, I wouldn't have been able to get everyone, either.

New Trivia: What was SirKibble the Incredible's firstest moveset he ever entered in a MYM contest? :bee:

Anyway, yeah, a preview would be cool, if you might possibly feel so inclined, K.Rool.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Preview time it is, then!

Sorry to interrupt the current topic of trivia which I myself started, but...

Wouldn't be much of a preview if I showed you any more than this, would it?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ummm....Bomberman?
That is correct!

Twil Sagi fanboy knows his MYM! :)

@K.Rool: Looks pretty awesome, man. Can't wait to see all of it!!

Shoot, I don't know the answer to Warlord's question... Dang it... :ohwell:

EDIT: Nope, just kidding. It was stolen from Spade's and KoJ's Eggman! Search FTW!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Lol glad to see Sagi in the preview XD.

@Warlord: Lol, wut a nub. I said my FIRST moveset LMAO. Hint: It was in 2.0

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Gah, not even one placement. Sucks I did all that for Pom Pom and he didn't even place. I mean, he's like the Strongest Man in the World! Except not grossly unbalanced! *grumble grumble more*

half_silver28

Smash Ace
no I don't think ur TWLI at all.
because TWLI is apparently a tree

but yes, u are a fanboy. & so am I.... :ohwell: & too bad for you, I'm not at my residence at the moment :bee:

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord

You dare call ME a fanboy??? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET. Who do you think I am, TWIL?

*infests half_silver's place of residence with poltergeists*
XD.

Everyone is a fanboy/girl of something/someone/whatever.

For example, The kibster is a Kirby fanboy. Christopher Lionheart is a Fire Emblem fanboy. I myself is a Sagi and Three Days Grace fanboy.

And you.....you're a Midna fanboy :bee:

EDIT: I would likez a preview of Kid Goku :bee:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
no I don't think ur TWLI at all.
because TWLI is apparently a tree

but yes, u are a fanboy. & so am I.... :ohwell: & too bad for you, I'm not at my residence at the moment :bee:
We'll see... The poltergeists will hunt you down wherever you are, you know.

And what's all this about Midna fanboyism? I haven't made a Midna moveset. I don't plan to make a Midna moveset. I haven't even made a Twilight Princess moveset!

So nyah to all you guys/jerks/trees.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Kid Goku Preview

SPECIAL TRAIT: Battle Wounds- When selecting Kid Goku, press and hold the shield button (just like how you would select Zero Suit Samus) to turn on “battle wounds”. If you aren’t familiar with the Dragon Ball universe, the characters always show signs of damage in battles, be it ripped clothes, scratches, or limping. Kid Goku keeps this as a fighter. When using Kid Goku, the more damage you receive, the bigger the changes. The wounds vary from: slight tears on his clothes, scratches on his face or body, or a half-closed eye. This does not affect game play, and is more for a visual appeal. His wounds disappear after losing a stock.

Standard Attacks
A, A: Goku begins his standard combo with a kick by his right leg, dealing 2% damage, and with another tap of the good ol’ A button he kicks with his left leg, dealing another 2%.
A, A, A: Ki Blast: Goku finishes off his A combo by standing sideways and holding a closed fist forward. This move has half a second of starting lag while Goku charges up his Ki. After the delay, Goku slowly opens his fist, releasing a spherical force of white energy from his open hand. The blast deals 3% damage and has a special effect: it pushes the target a dodge roll away, as if hit by FLUDD. The distance pushed is proportional to the enemy’s amount of damage. It is great for spacing.

Side Tilt: Power Pole Poke- This will work as a two hit combo, similar to Snake’s tilt. Goku takes out his power pole and gets in a ready stance. This takes about a quarter of a second lag time while Goku readies his power pole. With the first tap, Goku swings his power pole to the side, dealing 5% damage. This has minor knock back and sets the opponent in a perfect place for his second hit. The second tap of the A button causes Goku to step forward while turning and take the stance like that of a pool player: holding the pole between his ring and middle finger while he closes one eye and comically sticks out his tongue for aim. He then extends his power pole (He does not move. One of the unique properties of the power pole is that it can extend many times it’s own height) about the length of a battlefield platform forward. This does 8% damage and little knock back.

CnC, Please?

half_silver28

Smash Ace
SPECIAL TRAIT: Battle Wounds- When selecting Kid Goku, press and hold the shield button (just like how you would select Zero Suit Samus) to turn on “battle wounds”. If you aren’t familiar with the Dragon Ball universe, the characters always show signs of damage in battles, be it ripped clothes, scratches, or limping. Kid Goku keeps this as a fighter. When using Kid Goku, the more damage you receive, the bigger the changes. The wounds vary from: slight tears on his clothes, scratches on his face or body, or a half-closed eye. This does not affect game play, and is more for a visual appeal. His wounds disappear after losing a stock.

Standard Attacks
A, A: Goku begins his standard combo with a kick by his right leg, dealing 2% damage, and with another tap of the good ol’ A button he kicks with his left leg, dealing another 2%.
A, A, A: Ki Blast: Goku finishes off his A combo by standing sideways and holding a closed fist forward. This move has half a second of starting lag while Goku charges up his Ki. After the delay, Goku slowly opens his fist, releasing a spherical force of white energy from his open hand. The blast deals 3% damage and has a special effect: it pushes the target a dodge roll away, as if hit by FLUDD. The distance pushed is proportional to the enemy’s amount of damage. It is great for spacing.

Side Tilt: Power Pole Poke- This will work as a two hit combo, similar to Snake’s tilt. Goku takes out his power pole and gets in a ready stance. This takes about a quarter of a second lag time while Goku readies his power pole. With the first tap, Goku swings his power pole to the side, dealing 5% damage. This has minor knock back and sets the opponent in a perfect place for his second hit. The second tap of the A button causes Goku to step forward while turning and take the stance like that of a pool player: holding the pole between his ring and middle finger while he closes one eye and comically sticks out his tongue for aim. He then extends his power pole (He does not move. One of the unique properties of the power pole is that it can extend many times it’s own height) about the length of a battlefield platform forward. This does 8% damage and little knock back.

CnC, Please?
this looks awesome, much better than the other movesets I've seen from you. I'm looking forward to seeing this finished. & may I add that I liked dragonball way better than dbz :p

@K.Rool: as the talking tree said, everyone is a fanboy of something. I'm a led zeppelin & batman fanboy. Therefore WE ARE ALL FANBOYS
and have no lives...
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom