• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
>,>
<,<

...Er, no the blog's perfectly fine. It's just down for general maintenance, you know. Think nothing of it--it'll be back up for MYM4. Why do you want to see your reviews again, anyway?
Cause i'm really bored. All my friends are out, so i can't exactly hang out with them right now. It's a boring weekend for me. I got to see Romeo and Juliet on Monday, so i'll be really bored. Typing up my SSE or working on my movesets gets boring if i don't take a break. So yeah, i like to read sometimes. Lol, but you don't have to XD.

Plus if it's down for "maintenance", why don't you just take it off your sigg? Lol....

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Maybe the cane can force the target into free-fall if it hits?
There's a second function to the thing: if Link uses it on a hole in the ground, when he jumps into it and leaps out, rather than simply hopping out, he's propelled like, 20 feet in the air. So maybe in Smash, the cane could "plant holes" like that, which would force the opponent to jump if they ran over them. M1N|)G$M#5

But no. Really the thing was stupid, and there are much better items to pull from Link's other "Toon" games. If it was a purely-Minish Cap Link, then sure why not. But in this case GAWD NO.

Cause i'm really bored. All my friends are out, so i can't exactly hang out with them right now. It's a boring weekend for me. I got to see Romeo and Juliet on Monday, so i'll be really bored. Typing up my SSE or working on my movesets gets boring if i don't take a break. So yeah, i like to read sometimes. Lol, but you don't have to XD.
GOOD LORD PLAY SOME VIDEOGAMES MAN

Plus if it's down for "maintenance", why don't you just take it off your sigg? Lol....
That's why it says "coming soon", obviously. Obviously

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Can't play video games cause my Wii is now being borrowed by my cousins. It's the only console i have so yeah..... lol

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
YES.

I was wondering where she got that from.

Anyway, both the Cane of Pacci and the Gust Jar will be used. I originally had the Wind Waker in the place of the Cane, but I think that I've given WW enough representation (I already have seven moves for it, just out of ground attacks. Replacing the Wind Waker with the Cane will downsize that to six, though.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Yo y'all. I've hit a roadblock. Which Crash character(s) should I do for MYM4? I was thinking of a couple:

N. Trance
Koala Kong
N. Gin
Uka Uka
Lab Assistant (The Basic Enemy from the original Crash games)
Papu Papu
Komodo Bros.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Hey, guys, you know what's cool? The list of Top Ten posters in this thread!

Top Tier

Spadefox 723

High Tier

SirKibble 657
Chief Mendez 635

Middle Tier

TWILTHERO 508
MasterWarlord 477
KingK.Rool 468
TheSundanceKid 467
Chris Lionheart 463

Low Tier

Hyper_Ridley 412
Iron Thorn 334

Bottom Tier

All the other regulars

N/A

Everyone else

/making conversation
Tires don exits!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yea. Spadefox is the worst, tho. He's fast, has some pretty broken attacks, has insane recovery, and no life at all.

As you can see, Spadefox needs to be banned.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
@Roymyboy: Aren't you the guy that made that Shadow move set and actually listened to our advice? Yeah, I hope to see you in MYM4, you actually have some potential.

@Sundance: If I'm too big, then why am I on the tier list?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Yo y'all. I've hit a roadblock. Which Crash character(s) should I do for MYM4? I was thinking of a couple:

N. Trance
Koala Kong
N. Gin
Uka Uka
Lab Assistant (The Basic Enemy from the original Crash games)
Papu Papu
Komodo Bros.
Thank god, other Crash characters to go with Cortex and Tiny. Just don't do N. Trance or Lab Assistant and I'll love it to pieces, although I'd most like to see N. Gin or the Komodo Bros. Whoever you choose they'll be sure to get a role in my SSE.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
So Warlord, how do you feel about being middle tier? I think you should be move to bottom of high, as your wall-o-text attack is fast, does good damage, and has inane vertical range. And your detail swastika is a great spammable projectile.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
So Warlord, how do you feel about being middle tier? I think you should be move to bottom of high, as your wall-o-text attack is fast, does good damage, and has inane vertical range. And your detail swastika is a great spammable projectile.
I find it blasphemey that Spadefox is top tier while I'm only middle. Spadefox is only able to spam quick under detailed attacks, he's light and fast. Me on the other hand, my attacks are holy ****tocks powerful, and I'm not even that slow. I've also got an unstoppable chaingrab and recovery.

*Does big gay dance*

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Sig update time!

Besides updating my Black Doom pic, I've also postponed Gliscor and Bulzeeb till MYM5, and I've added a... secret character? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Well, just while you're updating your sig already, how would you like a... fresher Wheelie icon, H_R? I'm bored and don't want Spade to steal ALL my thunder.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
A) That's like, the best secret icon evar. Srsly, mang.

B) I'm basically finished with the picture now. The stage, 4 fighters, and background are all set. All I need to draw now are the male and female player characters from Animal Crossing. But...I can't find pictures of them. Help a brother out?

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I find it blasphemey that Spadefox is top tier while I'm only middle. Spadefox is only able to spam quick under detailed attacks, he's light and fast. Me on the other hand, my attacks are holy ****tocks powerful, and I'm not even that slow. I've also got an unstoppable chaingrab and recovery.

*Does big gay dance*
You forgot to mention that your flames are extremely hard to DI out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom