• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Here y'are, Hyper_Ridley. I think I did good, but that's for you to judge.

And I'm still really looking forward to how the hell you'll pull this moveset off. Very much so.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
If you can get me a picture of him on a bright background without having black or very dark stripes going into his hair (so I can't distinguish whether what is his head and what the BG), I'll make you a new one.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Oooh, hope you don't mind, Spade, but I just whipped one up myself.

Sorry 'bout that, I thought you weren't making one, so... :(

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Thanks! I'll use it for MYM4.

Just one quick fix though: Could you change the font to "Olde English"(It's the L he uses) and have text a bit bigger...
Oh. Hmm. Well, that's a bit tricky, since I'm not using a font, but rather making the letters by hand. I gave it my best shot, using a source drawing of him to see how you wanted the L to look, but I'm not thrilled with how it turned out.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
K.Rool, if you give me the blank icon without any L on it, I'll add the L. I have a picture of it and easily can make it into a beatiful L. =P

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Sig update time!

Besides updating my Black Doom pic, I've also postponed Gliscor and Bulzeeb till MYM5, and I've added a... secret character? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN
I would put my planned characters, but I'm such a newb, I can't get the little character icons in my sig. I suck. :(:(:(:(:(

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Oh. Hmm. Well, that's a bit tricky, since I'm not using a font, but rather making the letters by hand. I gave it my best shot, using a source drawing of him to see how you wanted the L to look, but I'm not thrilled with how it turned out.

Lol, try resizing this so you can just copy pasta it.

Or maybe this one.

Also Sundance, L had better be awesome. He's like my favourite Death Note character (though i only read the manga books 1-5 lol XD, though i'm going to read number 6 tomorrow).

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Well, yeah, but then it's got a different style, TWILT...

Anyway, your idea makes sense, Spade. Here you are.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Meh, i don't have time to watch it on Tv, and it's kinda weird to listen to Japanese people talking with subtitles to tell you what there saying on Youtube (no offense to the Japanese.)

Though i'm going to try right now.......DON'T SPOIL IT!!!

Junahu

Smash Ace
There are so many great movesets being created for the start of MYM4 that it's going to be intimidating for new competitors and nearly impossible for them to get recognition for their movesets. I'd greatly appreciate it if we avoid the posting of any mega-ton wall of texts on the first page of the thread.

Secondly, I'm officially stating my moveset plans for MYM4 here, for fear that I may forget them. Movesets lower down the list will, most probably end up in MYM5 or later as I am a notoriously slow worker.

"Guaranteed"
Megaman (Megaman9)
Viola (Eternal Sonata)
Penfold (Dangermouse)
??? (Original Character)

Not "Guaranteed"
Green (Gunstar Heroes/Gunstar Super Heroes)
Erk & Serra (Fire Emblem)
Arche Klein (Tales of Phantasia)

Probably won't happen
Black Knight (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance) #Too heavy, too slow and too unable to jump.
Licker (Resident Evil 2) # Can't figure out how to implement the Licker's inability to see as a gameplay mechanic
Popple & New Rookie (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga) # Popple is just too awsome to be made into a playable character.

edit: You don't suck, Roymyboy284, no matter how many frowny emoticons you put in your post.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
:) I wish I could get those pics, though. How do I get em?
You ask me. :bee:

Actually, Spadefox also makes them. As do SirKibble and Commander Blitzkrieg. Right now, though, you're gonna want to be asking Spadefox, as I'm a bit busy and the other two aren't online. He'll whip one up for you.

By the way, Spade, how's that music compilation thingy coming along?

majora_787

Smash Hero
@Chief Mendez: Thank you. -_-

@MasterWarlord: I have a life, I had things to do. More important than MYM3. So I couldn't come on frequently, and I didn't get done until voting started.

Also, I make original characters because I have no ideas otherwise. I had made drafts for several characters this time around, but they failed.

Kiba + Akamaru(MYM2)
Light Samus (MYM3)
Dark Link (MYM3)
King Dodongo (MYM2)
Majora_787 (MYM3)
Michael Myers (MYM2)
Kankuro (MYM2)
Chuck Norris (MYM2)
Dead Hand (MYM2)
Redead (MYM3)
Computer (MYM2)
EPIC (MYM2)

Every idea I ever tried for MYM contests that failed and got scrapped.
Dang it, I WILL win the next one, I call dibs on every character on my waiting list:

Kiba + Akamaru
Light Samus
Dark Link
King Dodongo
Kankuro
Redead

I plan on entering all of them this time around, and at least one WILL make it into the top 50.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
]Popple & New Rookie (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)
Dude, if you pull this off, NAY, if you even attempt such an awesome feat, you will be my personal hero. Don't let such a noble ambition fall by the wayside! You must commit! :)

*ahem* Man, I really oughta get to brainstorming if I wanna keep to my new-contest-resolution of more than 5 entries, as has been customary in MyM2 AND MyM3.

Hmm...

Hoss Delgado (Billy & Mandy)
New&improved Bombtastic Bag-Man (OC)
Beppo the Hippo (OC)
who else......
I suppose I could do....

Carnage (Spider-man)

Oh, yeah...:chuckle:

Oh, and would anyone be benevolent enough to whip up a Beppo icon? Here's a starting pic.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!! :bee:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
For some reason, I have the intention to do a moveset for Werehog Sonic. It'll have to wait until the next moveset contest though.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Right now, though, you're gonna want to be asking Spadefox, as I'm a bit busy and the other two aren't online. He'll whip one up for you.
Spadefox will go to bed now, as well, though, 'cause it's 1:30 AM and he has to work today. ¬_¬

I'm still on it. Give it some time. It can take a while. Maybe will suddenly burst into MYM 4.0. I can't guarantee if I even get around it or have one of my buddies do it for me (one already said he was too busy, even though he would've been interested if he wasn't, lol).

@SundanceKid:
I tried it, believe me. I did so many things. Problem is that this letter is so insanely overdetailed that making it smaller eats quality EXTREMELY. You can see that by the fact that the tips of the swishy things are already nearly invisible.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
:) I wish I could get those pics, though. How do I get em?
Like everyone else said, just ask one of teh professionals (like KingK.Rool, Spadefox) or if you want, use the following guide. It's not that hard.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3153725&postcount=61

In other news, i'm almost done Trunks, and after that, i'm think about doing after either Ilyana or Gaara after, and after that i'll either get to work on Guillo or Three Days Grace.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
You ask me. :bee:

Actually, Spadefox also makes them. As do SirKibble and Commander Blitzkrieg. Right now, though, you're gonna want to be asking Spadefox, as I'm a bit busy and the other two aren't online. He'll whip one up for you.

Really? Then could you make a Sonic the Werehog one? And maybe an Amy Rose one? Please?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Thank god, other Crash characters to go with Cortex and Tiny. Just don't do N. Trance or Lab Assistant and I'll love it to pieces, although I'd most like to see N. Gin or the Komodo Bros. Whoever you choose they'll be sure to get a role in my SSE.
Why the N. Trance hate? I actually like the ol' egghead.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
@Ivoryflame: Ugh, this is one of my worst works yet, due to Beppo not being a GIF or PNG, so it was a pain the a*s to cut out the white background.

Anyway here it is, but it's kinda bad. Ask KingK.Rool or Spadefox. They are much better icon makers than me lol. Sorry if you don't like the background. If you can, just link me to a background you want, and i'll remake it.

Also i have the BEST idea ever for a moveset. The second best duo ever (next Drake and Josh) i present :bee: :

They might happen if i have extra time on my hand when i'm finished my other movesets, but i make no promises.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Warlord: Your sig is taking me to Cervantes, and nothing else. Double you tee eff, man?

Also what in God's name did you use to put that text in your sig icon?

ALSO ALSO

JESUS H. CHRIST THERE ARE NO MALE ANIMAL CROSSING CHARACTERS ON GOOGLE

@TWILTY: I'm going to come to your house and steal all of your extra time.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Awesome is as awesome does, my friend. And you have done awesome. Your altruism has been noted. While I cannot guarantee you'll survive the great reckoning, I can promise that it will be swift and painless, and your soul will enter paradise afterwards. :)

Seriously though, you are Mr.T x 10 for even giving it a shot. Well done.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
We should make an MYM with ONLY User Characters.

Think about it:

Mic_128 and Eor VS. Dylan Tnga and PsychoIncarnate!

Chief Mendez and Chris Lionheart VS. Commander Blitzkrieg and Sir Kibble!
I like it! I can see some usernamaes becoming problems though. Like anything with God in it is auto-broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom