• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
A: Like Mario's
Side A: Like Ganondorf's
Up A: Like Samus'
Down A: Like Pikachu's
Side Smash: Like Ike's
Up Smash: Like Kirby's
Down Smash: Like Bowser's
Nair: Like Falco's
Fair: Like Captain Falcon's
Bair: Like Luigi's
Uair: Like King Dedede's
Dair: Like Sonic's
B: Like Wolf's
Side B: Like Meta Knight's
Up B: Like Link's
Down B: Like Marth's

FINAL SMASH: Like Fox's
Wow. This one wins. Look at how it's completely not like any one character.

Though I do like how it has a mix of epic moves and fail moves.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Mewtwo, despite being my second most wanted character for SSB4, is around on even footing with Lucario to return for the 5th Pokemon slot.

Ridley is more deserving then K. Rool but isn't as likely due to Sakurai not wanting to make him a moveset. He's one of the "Ridley is too big" people.

Bowser Jr. over K. Rool? LOL.

Why'd you repost Dracula, Tanookie? Why is the down special the final smash?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I remember a CERTAIN King Sandbag requesting more joke movesets...
QUE??? Your memory is faulty, Lemon. I find joke movesets boorish and rarely worth the time.

Poor Tanookie's all ignored... I can't read it just now, so he'll just have to stay that way. :p

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Great moveset, Tanookie.

It tempts me to give Castlevania a try. Alucard actually looks interesting unlike Dracula (not an insult to the moveset, I just don't like Dracula as a character.)

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Awesome moveset Tanookie!!! Really cool moves in the set!

Also:

Full Metal Alchemist Edward > Fire Emblem Edward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight Edward.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Sundance: They both look pretty neat, and fitting. That's a hell of a lot of damage for a throw, though. To compare, the most damaging throw in the game, Dedede's Back Throw, does 16%.

Chris: Couldn't agree more. And it was DEFINITELY that GenericDude.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Real quick:

A) Final Fantasy VI, IX, X, IV > Final Fantasy VII
B) Underworld was underrated
C) Aladdin was definitely fun to look at, but that's really all I did, so right now I got nothin'.
D) Rap is awesome, y'all are just hatin' what you don't know.

Cid of Final Fantasy 12

The BEST FF villian that ISN'T the main villian.
Gilgamesh says hello. Otherwise that's spot-on.

Can we post movesets whenever? 'Cause I have one. (ZOMG MAH FIRST MOVESET)

I just want the OK if I can post one.
I like how everyone ignored this very simple question.

Yes, you can post them whenever--there are no rules against it. And hey, speak of the devil...

@SonicBoom: THAT is Zack's special list?
Yes, and it's awesome. Crisis Core is one of my favorite Final Fantasy games, and I'm super-glad to see you pull so heavily from it, and not just copy Cloud's abilities (though Omnislash should still be his FS).

Direct me to a single person more likely for Smash 4 then K. Rool not named Megaman. The 5th gen rep and New FE Lord also don't count.
Booya. :chuckle:

Freaking awesome, and freaking unexpected.

At first sight I don't like how long it is *coughdrowninginextrascouogh*, but otherwise I'm really looking forward to reading this.

SA-X = Best Metroid character ever

Whee!!

Will read as soon as I have time. :lick:

Is that sarcasm?
"Ah, sarcasm."​

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I find censor dodging a stupid offense anyway. What are we, mature gamers, or 5 year olds?
Do mature gamers need to swear?

Besides, it's not that we think you guys need to be censored, but we do have young kids come around here, so we try and keep it clean.

Speaking of keeping clean, more focus on movesets than random discussion plz.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Mia>>>Zihark>>>Full Metal Alchemist Edward > Fire Emblem Edward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight Edward.
I fixed it for you.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Oh snap, there really is a first time for everything. That's the first time a mod's ever been on an MYM thread, yes?
Yes.... I wonder who called him in. I highly doubt he's here to make a moveset.

@Mendez
I might pick up a CV game some time.
What genre is it? (In other words, whats the game play like?)
Are you seriously 9? No wonder your taste in music is so horrible.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
The game itself is fine.

Except for the fact that towards the end of the game you are forced to look everywhere for the few remaining jiggys.

Edit:
Yeah, Donkey Kong 64 is REALLY bad about that to.
Forced? I willingly beat Banjo Kazooie 100% ^^

But I can see how some people would see it as a chore especially with some of the harder to get Jiggies...and I liked Donkey Kong 64, never beat it 100% but I liked it lots...stupid 200 Golden Bananas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom