• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Curse you all! I would play right now... but I have class in under an hour, and I have to read for it. :(

Be on tonight!!!

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
O ****. I think I did forget to add you yeahdude. Will do.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Primus, you going on? I'll be on in like 5.

ANYONE ELSE I HAVEN'T ADDED UP TILL THIS POINT SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR CODE AND WE'LL PLAY.

post #999 lol

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I have dinner coming up in a while, but if anyone wants to play me, let me know. :p

brolyownage

Smash Rookie
Is it actually really good cause i was planning to get Madden 08
Or Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 would this game be a better choice then these two

Stryks

Smash Hero
Curse you wolverine, u are too good, I got serverely pwned, but meh, im more of a smash dude, dont play strikers with the same determination XD

anyway I played some guy early today, but forgot who, im guessing dave/david, who ever tha tis, anywa GG both u and wolverine...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm only playing now and then to bone up on my smash. I've only been playing once a week with the crew, and I need to get some more in, so i'll be on less and less.

And rookie, here's my logic.

I've beaten alot of the best strikers, alain^tm,upsidedown,tkratos, a slew of wt and wh, and by transitive property, you're the best striker who's ever lived. Nothing connects against you like it does against stryks or aaryk or even the wii troopers.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Wii Troopers are hit and miss. One of the better ones beat me like 8-1, but generally they are not that good. I heard they recently had a whitewash; all the members had to tryout again to join since they tightened their policies.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Wii Troopers are hit and miss. One of the better ones beat me like 8-1, but generally they are not that good. I heard they recently had a whitewash; all the members had to tryout again to join since they tightened their policies.
I heard they even lost some of their better troopers to whatever [wH] is,who has alain^tm in their crew.

By the way, I'm officially retiring at the end of the month.

Too many good games to be playing, and can't get distracted by strikers, no matter how good it is lol. I'll still post here now and then though.

Relean

Smash Cadet
My code is 219155 463833 in case anyone wants to add me.

Please, do add me since my Friend List is like totally empty.

I'm in the American Region, by the way.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Anyone wanna play a game of MSC? Hit me up on AIM or PM me your friend code. I'm looking for some strikers friends.

My FC is 403836 272289

Add me, I need friends, my friends list is empty.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
:( I want to play someone good who won't d/c on me. I wish you guys were online. I think I'm getting much better at this game.

Waluigi, HB, Boo, and in back DB. Really good team for passing and speed. Power is alright. I think I might change my captain... not sure yet.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
I'll play you Spawn, but my connection isn't the best. If we get disconnected rest assured that it was unintentional and I wish to continue.

Let's see how good you are... O_o;

Top Bottom