• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 20 Results

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I could easily beat mafia and have four stocked in tournament.

I don't know why wny squandered. I'm not even really wny. I'm cny anyways but I've mostly (2005 days and to like 07) been true upstate NY

Foy

Smash Champion
What? Why? Its a results thread, this is when we trashtalk and get pumped for the next tournament.

Chillax *****.

And Erik. Ill own you now.

Spife

Smash Master
so wait was gdragon darc?!??!!??!?!!?!!

also Foy talks mad **** but never travels. Foy, 1,000,000,000 ***** mm? Winner gets that many *****. I know how much you love *****!

I'll do shout outs after I recover from driving home :bee:

Spife

Smash Master
Yeah I"m ****ed like seaweed's ****ed cause it's gonna run outta water.
Son you breakfast.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Foy, Irish, and MOP, seriously keep that stuff outside of the threads plz and ty.
Yo Morgan we're just kidding lol. I've been **** talking mafia for a while now lol. I won a money match and now I'm being cocky, it's the circle of life man.

Yeah I"m ****ed like seaweed's ****ed cause it's gonna run outta water.
Son you breakfast.
OH MY GOD SPIFE YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER XD.

***** you just breakfast, 'dassal.

Hax

Smash Champion
1: GDragon ($240.80) - <3333333
2: Dazwa ;Kirby2; ($68.80) - <3 mad impressive
3: Hax ($34.40) - you played like sh*t
4: th0rn - good sh*t in teams, i'll MM you next time
5: Kage - thanks for the free bud :)
5: Banks - gj predicting 5th place
7: KevinM - u mad cute
7: Skler - rainbow cruise wasnt that gay lol
9: Pine - youre mad funny i love u lol
9: Sai - you like men
9: Mafia - lol
9: YediM - you got 4 stocked by irish mafia, why do you still play this game?
13: Kyu Puff - you're actually mad good but stop approaching/improve your defensive game
13: Vicious - did you get your name from cowboy bebop? if so good sh*t
13: PikaPika - had fun watching you in street fighter lol
17: HaileyM - so f*ckin good
17: mofo - im honored to have met you, ill give you better matches next time
17: JesiahTEG - always a pleasure, i wish we couldve hotboxed your car haha
17: SOLAR - mad sexy ;)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
This tournament is the first thing aside from talking to Dudutsai thats made me actually want to play melee in the last like 3 months. And I wasnt even there.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
mafia doesn't even camp

also foy <3

also questor, what were the names of those 2 kids i was playing? the jiggs and marth player, i forget.

and pimpfish, sorry about not getting those matches in. i barely played for the rest of the entire tournament. I def wanna play you sometime soon. where in ma are you?

lmao, good **** wny. Maine > Mass > WNY
fun times at matt's tho

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
well he doesn't camp in the obnoxious over the top way that the term campy would be used to describe

dudutsai

Smash Lord
9: Sai - you like men
9: YediM - you got 4 stocked by irish mafia, why do you still play this game?
<3

This tournament is the first thing aside from talking to Dudutsai thats made me actually want to play melee in the last like 3 months. And I wasnt even there.
I was so upset that you didn't go :(

Yeah on a scale from 1 to Sai I'd say he's not much of a camper.
Mind if I sig this? =D

D1

Banned via Administration
The livestream for this was hella enjoyable...Dazwa vs. Hax sets got me the most hype outta all the sets. As much as I love Dylan, I still wanted Aziz to **** face!!!

Btw Darc is the best Arturo spawn ever, "shoutouts to (insert w/e here)" X infinity.

MattDotZeb and Boxman were hella **** at commentary too!

Also mad hype that Mofo was there, as well as Kage the Warrior.

that's stupid, looking at the bracket won't tell people that you got 2 stocked by a kirby
LOLOL I wanna MM ur Kirby next time we meet. I'll go Fox! You name the price.

Banks

Smash Hero
1: GDragon ($240.80) - didn't have to play you, good ****
2: Dazwa ;Kirby2; ($68.80) - you either. good stuff reppin the sheik-train
3: Hax ($34.40) - nice to see you, we should play sometime just not in bracket so i don't lose
4: th0rn - i like playing you in tournament since we only see each other at them
5: Kage - i will learn how to fight ganon, that **** is deadly in a way i haven't experienced until our set
5: Banks - 5th place
7: KevinM - nice to see you brah, good stuff on 7th, it's a good place to be
7: Skler - close second game, that was some wonky stuff that just worked OUT OF NOWHERES
9: Pine - didn't play but we bro'd that **** up fosho, nice haircut too ;o
9: Sai - you camped people like a pro camper vs some people, it was...fun....to watch
9: Mafia - good friggen stuff in the bracket! i don't think brinstar worked for you tho <3
9: Yedi - yea get pooped in pools! srsly tho the 2nd game was mad close, powershield for the win
13: Kyu Puff - both our games were really close, you are so good and that cg kill was perfect
13: Vicious - nice to meet and play you, hope to see/play you again. good stuff in the teams set as well
13: PikaPika - didn't get to play but i saw you there lol
13: Roman - FRIENDS FOREVER! we did pretty good, i think we'll do better next time you know ;)
17: Jnormous - another legendary appearance, that sheik is a beast. combos all day
17: HaileyM - some really impressive stuff, keep it up. you have to make bracket every time now
17: mofo - good friendlies, wish we got to play more but hopefully some other time
17: Questor - good games in the bracket, marth v sheik is tough
17: BlackJinjo - beastin when you get in the zone, just stay in the zone =p
17: JesiahTEG - nice to meet and play you, we never got around to the mm's but we were both watching or playing stuff the whole time =p i'm sure we will get another chance tho
17: John Locke - SHEIK 4 LIFE. you have the most power strips ever
17: SOLAR - good **** money matching mad people and taking the cake

diesel - you need to **** pools next time
pimpfish - close games, your sheik is pretty good at dittos i must say
nickC - marth v sheik is rough, keep crackin at it
poob - dk squared rocks
ben/GQ - hope you enjoyed your first tournament
boxman - maybe you should enter!
RTL + amber - good teams games, i liked the ditto teams we had going
spawn - we should like, play and stuff...
zoso - forget those other games, melee all delee
mop - hope to maybe smash it up this summer brah
improbable - gg's in pools, you kept it close
purple cobra - keep going to stuff, we need to play next time
guts - you waz late
cogsmooch - nice to see you as always, we didn't play tho :(
mattdotzeb - thanks for doin this tourney brah
game universe - <3 MASS MADNESS

everyone in the stream - hopefully you got to witness my brief time on the microphone, i put on my most suave acting voice. also you may have seen me getting bummed by kage then almost sorta not getting ***** then losing. good. times.

also if you weren't in the bracket and not in my pool it'd be hard to copy/paste and do a shoutout V_V

dudutsai

Smash Lord
1: Darc - Great seeing you! I wish I had used bair more like you said
2: Dazwa - Nice to see you too! Teams was fun :)
3: Hax - Thanks for the MM ($5 might not be enough for the amount you suffered), I think I have some refining to do with my strategy, but I'm not giving it up!
4: th0rn - Didn't play you =/
5: Kage - Nice meeting you, hanging out, playing, everything. I'm still scared of the punch after all those games with you.
5: Banks - Amazing prediction and follow-through!
7: KevinM - Good matches. I would like to learn how to avoid that strategy eventually. I think at the moment it's an auto-win for you :laugh:
7: Skler - Good playing you again. It's good to know that after 2+ years I have improved :)
9: Pine - I don't think I've played you ever. :O I'll find you next time we're at the same tournament.
9: Mafia - You should have accepted the fistfight money match xD
9: YediM - Nice eating with you. I'll never be able to beat you.. also HEY YO *****
13: Kyu Puff - Hey what's up
13: Vicious - I can't believe I beat you. Be on your game next time dude, although I don't mind evening our record either!
13: PikaPika - **** friendlies the day before. **** trashtalk the day of.
13: RomanM - Always fun seeing you. Nice hair!
17: Jnormous - Good games! I was really surprised by how well you knew the matchup, crazy close matches.
17: HaileyM - We played some fun friendlies. Nice job in pools!
17: mofo - Nice to meet you. I'm honored that I got to play you too, although I kind of camped a lot :(
17: Questor - Stepping it up! I'll see you lots over the summer hopefully.
17: JesiahTEG - It was great seeing you dude. I can't believe what happened at tournament though :( Still looking forwards to seeing you on your nationwide trip, and seeing how much of a beast you are afterwards!
17: John Locke - Who is this dude? I don't think I saw you at tournament, but we should play next time.
17: SOLAR - Nice games, and MM. I'll look into seeing if I can wiggle my way into your team at SOTP, because I think the team might be better :)

MOP - Good games, eating, MM, JIGGLYPUFF DITTOS :)
Andrew from UMass - Get a tag :p **** friendlies, you better keep going to tournaments.
Pimpfish - Great seeing you again! Looking forward to SOTP
Boxman - Awesome games. That 99 stock match must have really paid off because I was getting raaaaped
Mattdotzeb - Thanks a ton for letting me stay at your house, and for everything else too ;)
Amber - Good games in doubles friendlies and pools. You're improving fast. I'm sure with a bit of practice you'll be able to beat me easy.
GU -AWESOME. It felt great being back at that venue

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
what was the other samus player's name? he placed missiles beautifully.
In our pool? That'd be Purple Cobra.

1: GDragon - Flo Flo Flo Rida and G G G Dragon
2: Dazwa :kirby2: - Thanks for doing all the work LOL. Kinda glad you just let me have the win. You were on fire. Good job :D
3: Hax - Nice seeing you again. Was scared I was going to have to play you haha. Next time I hope you have a "legit" match with Dazwa. No suicides on either side =/ <33
4: th0rn - Good ****. You'll get him next time. We **** in teams no doubt. I wish those got recorded.
5: Kage - God you kept on hitting me over and over D: I got lucky first game and got lucky with the rules. I hope I get to have a normal match with you another time. Always nice to see you again <3 I love how we say the exact same things when I was commentating.
5: Banks - Hey we didn't have to play! :D You only had to play Billy this time...haha
7: KevinM - ILUUUUU. We have to go to Joey's house more and watch Asian horror movies
7: Skler - Skler. Beard. Hi. You should play more :D <3
9: Pine - I owe you two dollars :D Nice seeing you again <3
9: Sai - You're the best camper to watch. As long as you don't do it to me D:<
9: Mafia - Awww @ giving up in pools. Nice stuff getting ninth. Lay off with the trashtalk maybe? If you beat someone you shouldn't trashtalk them lol. I mean they've already lost. Unless they trash talked you AFTER you beat them.
9: Yedi - **** DOC. Go Falco you butt. <3
13: Kyu Puff - You get frustrated too easily D: My only advice is camp more. You get hit by too many things. Nana is a dumb ***** tho
13: Vicious - Heyyyyy <3333 We should play a singles match sometime. Always nice to see a region I'm not used to :D
13: PikaPika - Hi :D
13: Roman - We didn't talk much but I still <3 you
17: Jnormous - I didn't say one word to you. I don't think we've like ever talked...ever...Hi :D
17: HaileyM - GOOOOOOD **** Hailey. You've improved a lot :D Need to go to your work sometime still <3
17: mofo - You're such a cool dude. Ness is still too good. Nice seeing you :D
17: Questor - LOL I trash talked you in commentary. I had to man you were playing against Hailey <3
17: BlackJinjo - Jinjo I don't really talk to you much but you're a really cool guy no homo
17: JesiahTEG - We need to play sometime. YOU NAIR A LOT. <3
17: John Locke - DARC BEAT SPIFE IN POOLS. I love you. We should talk about raocow more
17: SOLAR - Gooood stuff. I hope you don't get bracket ****ed too hard. It was bound to happen to someone =/

Diesel - Hi. You're awesome
Pimpfish - You're cool even though you play KIRBY. See you at SOTP <3
Boxman - You're the ****ing man. I cannot express this enough.
Spawn - Sorry you had to leave early. You coulda ****ed up the bracket even harder with your sheik <3
Zoso - Love you baby. You're the only person I accept trash talk from :D
MOP - I promise that will be the only time I cheer against you...maybe...I see you learned a lot about the peach matchup while playing Hailey. You started to bair more :D Seriously, that is all you're supposed to do. Bair then we peach camps her shield you grab :D
purple cobra - Samooooose. **** your grabs. Nice seeing you again
Cogsmooch - Nice seeing you again. Great hugs as alwas
MattDotZeb - Good tourney. <33
Game Universe - Loving the livestream
LuckyD - You probably don't read this but you're really ****ing cool <3

JOEY - THANKS FOR LETTING ME STAY AT YOUR PLACE. Man I wish I just stayed at your house the entire week your parents were gone. We could have watched so many awesome movies and done so many awesome things. I cannot thank you enough <3

Shoutouts to my commentary.

Banks

Smash Hero
dustin the shoutouts you gave after the results look oddly familiar in that particular order

:33333333333

Top Bottom