• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 20 Results

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to dustin's commentary on my 1 streamed set. That was too much hype for me to handle. I was even trashtalking myself during that match.

1: GDragon ($240.80) - Another tournament, another time I still haven't played you. Why is this?
2: Dazwa :Kirby2: ($68.80) - Didn't get to beast your kirby like I wanted too, oh well. I'll look you up next time, and beast it.
3: Hax ($34.40) - Good set in teams, I'll get @ you next time I see you.
4: th0rn - Good set in pools, I'll get you yet. <3
5: Kage - Didn't get to play you in singles, but your ganon was punching everything in sight. I gotta see if my anti-ganon strategies work on the best ganon ever. Good teams set.
5: Banks - Oh god I hate shiek. No johns though, I have to learn that matchup. GG bruh.
7: KevinM - Good McDee stories, thanks for yelling at me in my first ever time out of pools at one of these. I really appreciated it bro <3
7: Now introducing: The one, the only, the SKLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYEAHHHH - Didn't play you, but you're as tall as ever.
9: Pine - Cool haircut bro.
9: Sai - Didn't camp enough, I didn't see a single time-out. What is this I don't even
9: Mafia - Who the **** is this kid <3 Way to beast NY
9: YediM - Didn't know your falco got that good man, good ****. Keep beasting.
13: Kyu Puff - Didn't play you, we'll fix that shortly.
13: Vicious - I feel bad that I was such trash at the end of the day I couldn't give you a good set. I'll get at you when I start showing up to NY tournaments in the fall (hopefully).
13: PikaPika - Wasn't expecting such a beast shiek, GG. I want a shot at your pikachu at some point.
13: RomanM - Didn't get to play you, your fox is gonna get trashed though <3
17: Jnormous - Sorry I didn't get to meet you, Moneymatch?
17: HaileyM - Good set, ****** my fox super-hard. We'll rematch next time, maybe with less trashtalk in the background
17: mofo - Good stuff in teams, pew pew pew pew, I wanna see your beast fox firsthand.
17: Questor - Who is this kid? Seriously.
17: BlackJinjo - Didn't get to meet/play you, gonna fix that when I see ya next.
17: JesiahTEG - Good job being beat by MAF, I gotta play vs your marth and see what's up.
17: John Locke - **** Lost, that show is breakfast. <3
17: SOLAR - sup bro? Didn't really talk/play with you, but I know you did good ****.

Diesel - We beasted up teams, I just realized now we should have gone double ganon.
Zoso - Cool SSF4 games, I think you enjoyed making me rage about backdashes more than you let on.
M.Z - pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

My pool - Good games.
People I played and didn't list - GG's, I'll write shoutouts as they come back to me
People I didn't play or talk to - Why not? Fix this, no johns.

@Yedi: the jiggs player was from Umass, name was Andy (no tag, not on the boards AFAIK), and the marth was Nick C (no smash tag, not on the boards either)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya Darc, well.. I certainly did not expect a CP like that but there was nothing I could of done at that point during the set. Meaning I could not have changed my ban while I was at the 3rd game. It's all good though =P.

Well a quick message for now, it was mad fun. I love playing everyone, sorry if I offended anyone in some way since I enjoy punching people maybe a little too much.. lol. Matt thanks for hosting the tournament and housing me it was awesome!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yay

10darcs&Dazwas
ok two things ...

1 blacka ... LMFAOOO at ur avatar ... and when we chillin

and

2 hailey won this tournament in my eyes ... yo hailey u got free entree to any no johns u show up to i'll pay ur entrance !

**** it 3 things .... KevM ... IMY nigg! ... get emmmmm dazwaaaaaaa... ur still guy that plays brawl tho =\ LOL

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
13: Vicious- eat a dickkkkkkkk your region sucks
Hahaha. You were the coward who didn't accept my money matches. Even Kage accepted the Fox ditto money matches :psycho: (P.S. I won! Then he stomped me in Ganon dittos)

13: Vicious - did you get your name from cowboy bebop? if so good sh*t
I did, he's the suavest villain ever.

1: Darc - I completely agree with needing to play. You're always so laid back and chill that we just get caught up in talking and laughing that we forget to play the game. Congrats on winning!
2: Dazwa - You are so legit dude, I was really surprised. Your Sheik was really awesome to watch.
3: Hax - You move so weird, and then your character just craps out death combos on everyone. It's perplexing lol. Congrats on third dude, and LOL @ your money match with Sai.
4: th0rn - Didn't get to play you outside of doubles, but that set was so much fun. I was actually more bothered by the Fox than the Puff this time, so next time I'll have to just butt heads with you as hard as I can.
5: Kage - Warrior likes kittens!
5: Banks - Yea dude, more friendlies next time, and maybe even a tournament set too :laugh:
7: KevinM - Good **** beating Sai.
7: Skler - Teams... Next time dude.
9: Pine - See above sentiments, except I won't be so out of it and run into bairs.
9: Sai - I'll play better next time and widen the record gap :psycho: Platfrom camping coupled with laser camping might just be too much for your mind to handle.
9: Mafia - Sai is right. Real men accept fist fight money matches. People don't dislike you because you beat them, everyone has off days or whatever and we accept that, it's that you act like a total ****ing obnoxious asshat when you do so, and nobody accepts that.
9: YediM - I cheated you out of a good set, next time it'll be epic dude.
13: Kyu Puff - Nice triple shine?
13: Vicious - Ewww, don't go out of state and play like **** bro. Play more friendlies?
13: PikaPika - Your retired *** is so much fun to watch.
13: RomanM - I found my new smash bro! <3 <3 <3 Remember, we must master grounded shine up smash out of shield with Fox by the end of the summer.
17: Jnormous - I was supposed to play you, then the bracket got moved, lame sauce.
17: HaileyM - Run into that down smash! Try to stay grounded a little more and work on those grab follow ups. Your DI really surprised me though, very legit.
17: mofo - If you had beaten Sai I would have played you! And it would have been fun.
17: Questor - Good tourney set dude, you seemed out of it though.
17: JesiahTEG - All my shout outs to you have been heard. Good luck on your trip though.
17: John Locke - Who?
17: SOLAR - You are so chill haha, we need to play more.

MOP - Sorry for the **** :ohwell: I should have remembered our set and played Fox on Sai as well.
Boxman - Yous is karazy boy
Mattdotzeb - Oh look, my new roommate

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
2: Darc - I woulda ***** you
1: Dazwa ;kirby2; - Matt always messes up your name, you should've known better
1: Dazwa :kirby2: - AWWWWWW YEA
3: Hax - Even despite the matchup, still not sure how I pulled it off. You're ridiculous, can't wait for a rematch :D. Great teams sets, too.
4: th0rn - Another person I didn't think I was going to beat, lol. After all those smashfests, I feel like our matches can easily go either way, I just got lucky and had 2 "Dazwa rounds" in a row.
5: Kage - GAH almost had the warrior in teams. Maybe next time. You should do commentary more often, you were basically saying the same things Dustin was, except without the bias :laugh:
5: Banks - You are the 5th strongest mole
7: KevinM - Good **** beating my Kirby, *******. Fun times at Joey's and breakfast.
7: Now introducing: The one, the only, the SKLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYEAHHHH - It's been like, forever. Show up to stuff more often <3
9: Pine - See Skler
9: Sai - See Pine
9: Mafia - lol Kirby. Good job beasting WNY and validating my Kirby's existence, but no one likes a sore winner. GGs, shake hands, leave it at that, save trash talk for the next tournament, unless you're trying to get money matches, and knowing you, you weren't :p
9: YediM - Nice seeing you, didn't talk much.
13: Kyu Puff - See Yedi
13: Vicious - See Kyu Puff
13: PikaPika - See Vicious
13: RomanM - After 3 long games, I STILL don't understand your playstyle. Maybe next time.
17: Jnormous - See Sai
17: HaileyM - OMG good **** beasting your pool and getting massive crowd hype.
17: mofo - OMG I got to see mofo again. When you came up to me after I beat Mafia with Kirby and said "HOLY ****!" I was so giddy LOL. We should Ness v Kirby sometime.
17: Questor - See PikaPika
17: BlackJinjo - Good job being the only other person in our pool to defeat my Kirby :bee: I still think your edgeguarding has just a tad too much flash, but I'm not going to lie, it's really fun to watch you edgeguard <3
17: JesiahTEG - See Questor.
17: John Locke - You should be glad we didn't play, because I rock the "WCHR" tag against John Locke. Get wheelchaired, yo.
17: SOLAR - Bracket **** :(

CogSmooch - It's always a pleasure seeing you <3
Spawn - Thanks for being an awesome teammate and an awesome co-"holy **** let's go to Chipotle"
Variola - Thanks for housing us, what an awesome night and morning, AND CHICKEN
ZoSo - IMMA SICK MAH FREEN AMY ON YOU
LuckyD - Thanks for being awesome <3
Jamie - See LuckyD
Game Underground - See Jamie
Boxman - See Game Underground
The Livestream - See Boxman
MattDotZeb - COLONS, NOT SEMICOLONS. YOU MOTHER****ER, ENJOY WESTERN NEW YORK YOU SEMICOLONING *******
Purple Cobra - See Jnormous
Pimpfish - Aww yea Kirby
Diesel - That GANON hat is still surprisingly intimidating

Darc and dazwa too good
and also this.
Maine madness
Wow Maine sucks. They only got four people in the top 6 slots.

Scrubs.
fixed
10chars
Happy to see Maine Represented NE you guys are too good.
GOOD ****ING **** HAYES BROS

4/6 top slots maine wut
lol, I would be scared of Dazwa's kirby.
Maine > Mass > WNY
The livestream for this was hella enjoyable...Dazwa vs. Hax sets got me the most hype outta all the sets. As much as I love Dylan, I still wanted Aziz to **** face!!!
Good **** Dylan!
Yay

10darcs&Dazwas
gratz to the honorary black folk taking top two <3
get emmmmm dazwaaaaaaa... ur still guy that plays brawl tho =\ LOL
<333333333333333333333333

Did you beat thorn with kirby? lulz
wtf no LOL, he would've pooped on me so bad

LOLOL I wanna MM ur Kirby next time we meet. I'll go Fox! You name the price.
KevinM 3 stocked my Kirby with Fox LOL, I'm too scurred to throw money around with my Kirby, unless it's Brawl :p

And now, my post-tournament Maine train

1: Korean Abdul Jabar (Darc + th0rn) ($70.40) 2x MAINE
2: Knunch (Hax + Kage) ($38.40)
3: Ha-Ha! (Dazwa + Spawn) ($19.20) MAINE
4: Pup N Suds (Skler + Pine)
5: Friends forever (Roman + Banks) MAINE
5: Misty's Starmie (Vicious + JessiahTEG)
7: Zofo (Mofo + MattDotZeb)
7: Millionaires (KevinM + HaileyM)

1: GDragon ($240.80) MAINE
2: Dazwa ;Kirby2; ($68.80) MAINE
3: Hax ($34.40)
4: th0rn MAINE
5: Kage
5: Banks MAINE
7: KevinM
7: Now introducing: The one, the only, the SKLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYEAHHHH

For a total of...

MAINEMAINEMAINEMAINEMAINEMAINEMAINEMAINE

Banks

Smash Hero
i would enjoy being purple cobra and reading the shoutout dazwa gave before anything else

and

NO ONE CAN STOP THE MAINE TRAIN

except hax, and kage stealing my seat

but i have no problem being the caboose in this case ;o

D1

Banned via Administration
I probably still got a lil Brawl left in me, Falco v. Kirby lets do it! 10 bux best 2/3! What kinda rules though? MLG or Pound4?

Oh yeah propz to Irish Mafia since no one else will, taking out Pika Pika and JesiahTEG well ****!!!!

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
It's all mindgames :p

Mafia, I issue the Western New York gauntlet challenge. You get to face TheManaLord, Minh, PikaPika!, Vicious, and JesiahTEG in that order. For each of us you beat, you get $5, for each of us you lose to, you pay us all $1. You beat PikaPika! and JesiahTEG, how hard can this challenge be?

Roman.

Smash Champion

Mafia, I issue the Western New York gauntlet challenge. You get to face TheManaLord, Minh, PikaPika!, Vicious, and JesiahTEG in that order. For each of us you beat, you get $5, for each of us you lose to, you pay us all $1. You beat PikaPika! and JesiahTEG, how hard can this challenge be?
i want that challenge!

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
1: Darc - Aww, thanks! I didn't talk to anyone else at the tournament either, I was really tired the whole day. We should talk/smash/chill more often if you really feel that way bro, you have my number. Call me sometime. GJ winning yet another tournament :) Oh and... no homo.
2: Dazwa - Kirby, man... really? Too good. GJ second place, beastin on everyone. Even I hardly expected it.
3: Hax - I think I got to play a couple of games with you at the beginning of the tourney. Your Falcon is a beast, ggs.
4: th0rn - Best Falco in the Northeast! Only 4th? Stop sandbagging during the tourney and they'll see... :p
5: Kage - Got to play against you twice I think, your Ganon is sick. Too bad we didn't get to play more.
5: Banks - Good **** getting 5th! Reppin Maine for most of top 5!
7: KevinM - Finally got to play against you, I've seen you at a couple of tournaments but never played. Nice sheik.
7: Skler - Nice Link bro. You should come to more tournaments now that you're out of school.
9: Pine - Nice to see you and the rest of the NH crew again that I partially recognized. I didn't think any of them still played. Sorry I didn't say hi or interact at all, nice Doc btw.
9: Mafia - I burnt out halfway through the day so it's probably good we didn't play. Wouldn't have been much of a set.
13: Roman - Didn't play you this time. Next time though.
17: HaileyM - I don't think I've officially met you yet, but great job at getting into the bracket. Keep working on that Peach!
17: mofo - Didn't get to meet you :(
17: JesiahTEG - Don't think I met you or played against you... too bad.
17: SOLAR - Bracket ****ed?

MOP: I didn't interact with anyone that day so don't take it personally. I'll john about being tired. i hear this is your last tourney for a while?
Spife: We are playing next time. I challenge you to a Link/YL MM.
Relax: GGs, you have a pretty good Falcon. I got lucky in pools :)
MDZ: Smoothly run tournament, sad to hear you are moving but good luck with everything.
Pimpfish: We are teaming from now on. Techno-chocolate's gotta take the cake. See ya at SOTP.
Diesel: Thanks again for the ride bro.
Boxman: Hi.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Ill sub in for mana in this since he lives in the effing boonies.

that makes it EVEN EASIER.

Hax

Smash Champion
next tourney im gonna get a decent sleep

then its RIP maine train

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
1: GDragon ($240.80)- thanks for talkin **** for me. sorry for calling you dylan D: I was getting you back for that time you didn't recognize me. come to pacsun next tournament :]
2: Dazwa ;Kirby2; ($68.80)- we didn't play): kev plays me with his kirby all the time, so watch out
3: Hax ($34.40)- thanks for cheering me on. fresh kicks btw!
4: th0rn- nice seeing you, thanks a lot for ****** my bf, **** :p
5: Kage- :) I didn't talk to you but Kevin said you were cool
5: Banks- thanks for talking at me :D
7: KevinM- thanks for teaching me everything I know<3 you're too good. and you're still getting better :D I love teaming with you<333 up A up A nado baby kev's gonna take this home
7: Now introducing: The one, the only, the SKLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYEAHHHH- you and kevin eating that bread was hotttt.
9: Pine- way to rage beat me. ****.
9: Sai- fun friendlies!
9: Mafia- thanks for the advice :] peach pride
9: YediM- thanks for rapping to everyone at joey's.
13: Kyu Puff- nice seeing you
13: Vicious- good pools matches and friendlies and thanks for cheering me on!
13: PikaPika- didn't talk to you but kev says your cool, it was cool watching the set you played with him
13: RomanM- thanks for the pools matches, and ****** me. ):
17: Jnormous- kev says your cool
17: HaileyM- RAAAAPE<3333
17: mofo- sick ne$$
17: Questor- good matches, sorry for everyone yelling at you D: let's play again without all the trash talking! :]
17: BlackJinjo- nice seeing you
17: JesiahTEG- thanks for coming down to mass, thanks for cheering for me!
17: John Locke- who the **** is this. SOUNDS PRETTY BREAKFAST.
17: SOLAR- peach pride, sorry for yelling in your ear in teams

Amber- it was cool to play another girl for once :D
MOP- good pools matches, let's definitely play again without the **** talk, it wasn't exactly turnip to fair
Boxman- nice pun^^^ (also why didn't we play team friendlies as girl power.)
Omni- good pools matches
Joey- rich asian LOOOOOL

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Good **** Dylan! Did you beat thorn with kirby? lulz

Wait... was MOP the 5th Chipotle member? I don't think I ever got your name.

Shoutouts soon? I love you all very very much.
No lol, I woulda' wanted to go, but nawh, I came late anyway.

Cheers on all the shouties :D. Darc I hope that's the last time, 'lest I have to smack a ho D:

Banks

Smash Hero
i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that many people underrate mafia

having said that, malicious trashtalk sucks

keep it fun bro'z =p

WNY ***** tho, didn't get to play pikapika but vicious' fox is mad good and jesiah is great with many characters. we need to play more :)

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that many people underrate mafia

having said that, malicious trashtalk sucks

keep it fun bro'z =p

WNY ***** tho, didn't get to play pikapika but vicious' fox is mad good and jesiah is great with many characters. we need to play more :)
I know Maf's better than me, that's a given. **** talk is just too easy for me when it comes to him though :3 I dunno :D, I haven't played his peach in like a month, so I've just been tooling up his spacies xD, BRING ON DA PEACH...

Also, to make it clear for future reference, my **** talk is NEVER malicious. I don't have enough juice for that yet. (for y'all white boys, juice means respect.) word up son.

But B, you're definitely right, I kinda noticed that too :s.

~MOP

John Locke

Smash Rookie
This was a fun tournament. It was nice to get off the island and play on a real gamecube (instead of coconuts). I'll post some shout outs soon.
Oh and Irish Mafia is just as bad as Jack Shephard, they both spam downsmash way to much. I'll see if I can get him off the island to go to a tournament but he usually just wants to play with items on.

And I'm surprised I got out of pools for my first tournament.

Banks

Smash Hero
I know Maf's better than me, that's a given. **** talk is just too easy for me when it comes to him though :3 I dunno :D, I haven't played his peach in like a month, so I've just been tooling up his spacies xD, BRING ON DA PEACH...

Also, to make it clear for future reference, my **** talk is NEVER malicious. I don't have enough juice for that yet. (for y'all white boys, juice means respect.) word up son.

But B, you're definitely right, I kinda noticed that too :s.

~MOP
word MOP, tho i was more referring to the whole Irish Mafia vs WNY and was just saying they are all **** players

everyone should have smash <3 for their fellow bro

get it

smash bros

(also, your trashtalk always comes across as funny when towards me :3. sotp pools 4ever)

Banks

Smash Hero
This was a fun tournament. It was nice to get off the island and play on a real gamecube (instead of coconuts). I'll post some shout outs soon.
Oh and Irish Mafia is just as bad as Jack Shephard, they both spam downsmash way to much. I'll see if I can get him off the island to go to a tournament but he usually just wants to play with items on.

post of the year !!

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
~~

I was laughing before I even read the post, right after seeing "John Locke" I burst XD Thank you mr. Locke... 'Instead of coconuts' holy **** Spife I lol'd in my pants.

Also, I'm 99.94825% sure you entered as John Locke just so you could write that post. :D

(also, your trashtalk always comes across as funny when towards me :3. sotp pools 4ever)
Lol that was just gloating trashtalk, I know how seriously you take pools :p

<333

Also... brother MOP got WAY better, what the f*ck did you guys do to him? He's slowly making me want to quit Falco.. Give it 2 months and I'll be maining puff xD.

Top Bottom