• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I want to friendly as many Metaknights, DDD's, and Snakes as possible in this tournament.

HRNUT, if you show up, I'll probably try and find you for some advice on what I should or should not do during certain match ups as Marth if you're kind enough to do so.

Looking forward to start getting out there and facing as many people as possible, I want to improve.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I vote +1 on ssb64. Maybe by the tourney itll be on the wii virtual console so itll be easier to get w/o hacking.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Dont get to his level...

Be him.

There's a difference.

I didn't get good being myself. =D
Oh, Oh, OHHHHHH.

You made perfect sense, I just now understood it.

I shall be Neo.

(and you better be there foo! Need some madd ill friendlies!)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I swear that I will do everything in my power to make Rainbow Cruise a counterpick. ;)

Anyways, I need a partner. Anyone up for teaming up with a Yoshi/Zelda? >.>

OverLade

Smash Hero
rainbow cruise is a little more valid as a CP then rumble falls is....
Overstatement.

But still a gay stage that shouldnt be legal...and PS2 is gay too that shouldn't be legal either.

Dont get me started on Norfair....

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Friendlies Please

Kyon and I have come to the conclusion that we really need to start fighting pros before we actually do our matches. In the end we always have to find out how to fight a certain high tier character on the spot. Harder than it sounds, so we would like to actually fight some good teams for once instead of waiting for finals and fight CO18 or Seibrik or something.

Where we live we can't face pros and no one here actual mains the top tiers.

Learning the match-ups would greatly help us and we will greatly appreciate it. ^^

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Kyon and I have come to the conclusion that we really need to start fighting pros before we actually do our matches. In the end we always have to find out how to fight a certain high tier character on the spot. Harder than it sounds, so we would like to actually fight some good teams for once instead of waiting for finals and fight CO18 or Seibrik or something.

Learning the match-ups would greatly help us and we will greatly appreciate it. ^^
same here. i need more top tier practice especially against snake and that gay ddd. i also need more zelda practice since you kicked my *** at gigs last saturday, and i consider you to be the best zelda in florida!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

I share the sentiment with this. Me and StaFu go to these tournies feeling super confident in our teamwork, only to be overwhelmed to the point where we don't know what hit us.

Friendlies Mangs!!!

Oh and Seibrik, the MM is still on, $5. Gigs was being ******** with the venues so and kicked me out to go to Silvermines. Yoshi vs MK, right?

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Friendlies in general sound extremely good, I want to people I've never played before or haven't had a chance to. I really need my Snake and Toon Link to get some character and player experience so I'm out for an adventure this day.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
same here. i need more top tier practice especially against snake and that gay ddd. i also need more zelda practice since you kicked my *** at gigs last saturday, and i consider you to be the best zelda in florida!
Aww i didn't "kick your ***" I had fun. And thank you. We can do some matches if you want

AfroQT

Smash Master
LadyLegion you can practice with me and seibrik next time i head up to orlando.

You going to the tally tourney?

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Well there is a halo 4v4 and a halo FFA.

the FFA is all day and top scores get into a top 8 where they play a final 5 games where top score wins. $10 to join that ffa.
dam, ima do 4v4 and ffa halo and ssbb singles and doubles. thats alot

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I want to participate in Halo, too. I'm actually really good at that game (well... I was when I played it XD).

So, I need a partner for Brawl doubles and 3 partners for Halo 4v4. Any takers? :roll:

Wait, is it PC Halo or 360 Halo? I only know how to play on the XBox 360... :(

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I want to participate in Halo, too. I'm actually really good at that game (well... I was when I played it XD).

So, I need a partner for Brawl doubles and 3 partners for Halo 4v4. Any takers? :roll:

Wait, is it PC Halo or 360 Halo? I only know how to play on the XBox 360... :(
Its for XBOX 360 of course. Do what you gotta do.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, good. Then I can own in Halo. :laugh:

I guess I should start replaying that game, then...

...Wait. I may have missed it in previous posts, but which Halo game is it? >_<

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
hmmm...I wanna go to this tally tourney...
cuz reflex ask me when ever i am going or not...and i told him that i'll think about it.
again, no ride of course.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
LadyLegion you can practice with me and seibrik next time i head up to orlando.

You going to the tally tourney?
Since GDX doesn't know if he can take me and kyon I don't know if we can go. We would love to train with you guys because that's exactly what we need, but like i said I don't know if we have a ride there yet.

Top Bottom