• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
id like to see some smashers playin halo and gears, i know im entering halo and im thinkin about gears

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
h1roshi, I think we get it by now. >_>;

Still need a partner for Brawl. I think that teaming up with someone who mains Luigi would be a good idea, actually. =O

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
iunno if im gonna attend this.

You really wouldnt want to mis this event. Actually you dont want to miss any of FG's up coming events. They will be better than genesis can imagine. I personally Promise this. They may have a better attendance list. But the quality of tournament play for this event will be ********

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
wow!!!! Florida Gamning Is Going Huge!!!! This Is So Epic, Everyone Should Goooooooooooo!!!!!

Be Here Smashers. Gonna Rep Melee!!!!!

Yayuhz!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-hiro
i hear the smash announcer:

WOW!! INCREDIBLE!!

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Lawls, I am going to commentate at FLG...but no...i am going to do it proffesionaly like i plan too, in othre words, serius.

vericz

Smash Champion
Who would be interested in preregistering for this event? I could set up a paypal and you guys could pay thru there and speed up the registration. Just want to know if people would do it

Finch

Smash Lord
Who would be interested in preregistering for this event? I could set up a paypal and you guys could pay thru there and speed up the registration. Just want to know if people would do it
Just let people register whenever they get there instead of lining us all up after we've been hanging out for an hour.

vericz

Smash Champion
if you remember the 1st event thats what I did. The second one was a mess with setups and stuff. I sat at the door and registered ppl as they walked in but I would still want to speed up registration. By paying before the event you can just walk up show me your Id with a name and walk in. I think it could work. I would only ask for your full name, smash name, and events you are joining.

Or you guys could post here what you are joining and I'll have it all set up and you just pay at the door

I'll be posting how many set ups I need and make a list of who is bringing stuff so that is more organized as well

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
hmmm some dude at naples said this could be like the new gigs i might come to this if some of my tampa peeps are also coming and can give me a ride
1st of all yummy... We are better than gigs. As a matter of fact I can tell you that we are the best Smash tourney host in the nation right now. MLG used to be... but now.. we are. And I can also tell you that if you guys continue to come out an support FG... It will be the biggest greatest thing u guys will ever see. I promise.

And by the way... Gigs sucks

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, I'm definitely going.

Just make Rainbow Cruise a counterpick and this tournament will be perfect. :colorful:

*still needs a Brawl partner*

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
1st of all yummy... We are better than gigs. As a matter of fact I can tell you that we are the best Smash tourney host in the nation right now. MLG used to be... but now.. we are. And I can also tell you that if you guys continue to come out an support FG... It will be the biggest greatest thing u guys will ever see. I promise.

And by the way... Gigs sucks
gigs is cool but from what i have heard you guys do a great job as hosts
i support florida gaming though i was dieing to go the the first one on the 21st of febuary
i havent been to gigs yet but hungry told me about gigs in the first place and how huge it gets

Top Bottom