• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
This tournament is going to be crazy. Its gonna blow gigabits butthole out!

Gindler

Smash Champion
I want to participate in Halo, too. I'm actually really good at that game (well... I was when I played it XD).

So, I need a partner for Brawl doubles and 3 partners for Halo 4v4. Any takers? :roll:

Wait, is it PC Halo or 360 Halo? I only know how to play on the XBox 360... :(
I used to be amazing at halo3, back in the day I'd be support wielding 2 plasma pistols and just destroy opponents shields (2 just in case there was more than 1 obviously) and have my teammate(s) open up on them first :). Then I took a 2 year break, then I played once like 2 weeks ago and still have some skill left. I hope there are at least ninjanaut friendlies, ninjanaut is the most amazing and possibly nerve racking thing in Halo :)

Oh memories

bigman40

Smash Master
I used to be amazing at halo3, back in the day I'd be support wielding 2 plasma pistols and just destroy opponents shields (2 just in case there was more than 1 obviously) and have my teammate(s) open up on them first :). Then I took a 2 year break, then I played once like 2 weeks ago and still have some skill left. I hope there are at least ninjanaut friendlies, ninjanaut is the most amazing and possibly nerve racking thing in Halo :)

Oh memories
lol wut? Teh BR and AR is all you need :) Get at me.

There's this very very small chance that I might try to get to this.

Zip.

Smash Lord
lol its a possibility for me( thats if i can get a ride...)i heard these tournies are well ran.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Let's team up for Brawl, Polmex! =D

And Gindler, we should play on XBL soon to see how well we work as a team. ^_^

Gindler

Smash Champion
lol wut? Teh BR and AR is all you need :) Get at me.

There's this very very small chance that I might try to get to this.
Spartan laser for the WIN!!!

Let's team up for Brawl, Polmex! =D

And Gindler, we should play on XBL soon to see how well we work as a team. ^_^
I wish I could, but my friend sold his 360 to buy a camera (then immediately had sellers remorse :chuckle:) which stinks because we'd always play on XBL and I'd probably be ALOT better by now

yea I need a partner for brawl, and maybe a 4th for halo
Lol is there a halo boards yet?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Me, my boy from school who's ok, and my boy zoo who's at medowlands mlg now. He's god of halo
Well, can I be a part of your team? I haven't played the game in a while but I can get back into it. How about meeting online sometime? :chuckle:

bigman40 said:
Haha, sure thing. It's been a good while since I played any dittos.
Oh, you definitely need to come. We will have four great Yoshi players attending if you do. :bee:

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
poltergust hit me up on the box 2night if u can

gt l w0nderbread l

i think thats it, wats urs?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Mine is Poltergust. 8-Bit should have updated that XBL/PSN username topic in the social board with my info, but he hasn't yet.

*hinthint*

Around 8:00 PM sound good? I want to play my brand new copy of RE5. :bee:

bigman40

Smash Master
Well, can I be a part of your team? I haven't played the game in a while but I can get back into it. How about meeting online sometime? :chuckle:

Oh, you definitely need to come. We will have four great Yoshi players attending if you do. :bee:
All of FL Yoshis and me are the four? Hope we don't get in a spot where we would have to play each other in the tourney. =/

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, wait. I forgot about Juan. That'll make it five. XD

(I'm going online in Halo in a few minutes, Wonderbread. PM me about the details. <.<)

nevershootme

Smash Master
polt.. please stop pestering me left and right about updating the thing... and i've already finished it under a google docs format...

wonder bread, if you want, just add me for live and i'll come and play with u for the hell of it, though im a bit rusty, but a few games should gget me back into shape

bigman40

Smash Master
Oh, wait. I forgot about Juan. That'll make it five. XD

(I'm going online in Halo in a few minutes, Wonderbread. PM me about the details. <.<)
Alright. Even more chances for us to meet up in the brackets XD

Well whoever plays me would win, I'm pretty horrible in yoshi dittos :ohwell:
Well, at least you'll get good experience in it. I'm decent at dittos, but I at least enjoy playing them. It's been a long time since I played lots of people like I did laster summer.

Top Bottom