• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Im not saying dewdadash was bad hes really good but yes the other side of the bracket was ridiculously easy in comparison to the other.
lol how was it ridiculously easy? My bracket was 1) rx metaknight 2) Spike Pit then metaknight 3) gmoney wario/falco 4)lee ridiculous diddy where the only approach he gives u is to clock out 5) lambchops snake 6) chaz mk.

I'd say the your bracket was the same as mine in comparison. The only thing you'd be able to do different would be to take out chaz right? Your good but atleast give me some credit man, my bracket was tough as **** :(

CO18

Smash Hero
lol how was it ridiculously easy? My bracket was 1) rx metaknight 2) Spike Pit then metaknight 3) gmoney wario/falco 4)lee ridiculous diddy where the only approach he gives u is to clock out 5) lambchops snake 6) chaz mk.

I'd say the your bracket was the same as mine in comparison. The only thing you'd be able to do different would be to take out chaz right? Your good but atleast give me some credit man, my bracket was tough as **** :(
Well not exactly Im mainly talking about the fact that All the top 3 players were on the same side of the bracket as well as the 5th and 7th rankeds,

i dont even remember my entire bracket, i remember petey(most likely on next pr),8-bit,chaz,afro,seibrik so it was tougher lol and I wasnt even really talking about your bracket specifically, I just meant the other side of the bracket in general.

I wasnt taking credit from you but for example Hungrybox who is really amazing as well played Afro like round 1 or 2 then soon after had to play seibrik(since him and Afro had to play early too which is dumb so his placing was really low in comparison cuz one side of the bracket was stacked whereas if he was on the other side of the bracket for example he more than likely wouldn't have lost until winners semis vs chops since he isnt that great vs snake or if seibrik or I on the other side we probably wouldnt have lost before winners finals. Again, I wasn't taking credit from you but the seeding this time around was just poor but Im sure it will be different next time.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman

i give you mad credit dewww! good job in your placing mannn you made revaL!X proudd broo!!!!
@co18 sux on your suicide againts seibrik at halberd but still good shxt and dew didd really good he was on fireee

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
well if i wouldve beaten chops then I would've had to play afro right? same deal chops then afro would be as hard as afro and seibrik. Both brackets were tough IMO
Tourney was mad fun ill leave shoutouts later

Pi

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

vericz & FL gaming for hosting this lovely tournament

col bol for lettin me bum a ride & playin some friendlies w/ me

qdvs, Rx & amber for housing and friendlies and ride, andy i'm gonna have to play you 1v1 some time lol

TANK & rebecca for givin me a lift back home & da fun times

Gringo
has a sick ness, fun to watch and to play, can't beat that fair lol, and that yoyo glitch is too sick, never saw it comming

Bob
...? good matches man, had to really try and adjust to your playstyle, & when I did you adjusted right back at me lol

Linguini too good spacing with ganon man

Phanna didn't realize you were so funny, thanks for showin me i still got a lot to learn with samus haha

uberice you know the samus matchup toooo wellll, lol na you're real good ic player, need to play you some more for sure

d-torr
maybe you should fight lv 9 random for practice lol, j/k nice seein you

hungrybox & shiz
grats on your placing, we'll have your matches up soon, nice jab reset hungry @.@

harriettheguy (sp?)
nice fox, i gotta start pullin out some combo's on fox I know i can do em!

garbonzo (sp?)
fun matches man haha, might wanna choose your approaches a little better but other than that impressive stuff

think that's it, to all who played me (purple samus) good matches, was fun, see you next time

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I was the doc scrub that looks like he's 12 but is actually 15 :O.

I played some dittos vs smashmac and maaaaaaaan he is tooo goood.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
When will rankings be posted....I got wrecked this tournament =/. Sucks when you have to vs your 2v2 partner in singles for the losers bracket!

Linguini

Smash Master
**** this tournament was alot of fun.
almost had shiz for a second time......nervous johns, ill get him again next time.
good **** to everyone I played.

-!-

Smash Lord
This was insane, big and Fun. Just sucks that I was so tired and without sleep through the whole tournament. Shoutouts later.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'm tired of playing with random people's controllers
Diablura died on me
Sooooooooooooo Tired

GGs to everyone
I cant seem to do well at these florida gaming events :ohwell:
I'm a horrible teammate i always hold marin back :(

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I didn't MM anybody, nor did I enter Melee singles. Brawl took too long and I was tireds. :(

DC is a ****ing man.

Also, not so sure about going to CFL tournaments anymore. They take too much time/money for me to be disappointed about my placings. (Yes, I know it's supposed to be for the exp, but I usually get knocked out by at least 1 SFL person, making the exp... stupid to get in CFL)
<3 smashers.

Vericz and FL Gaming did good running the tournament, even if we were packed like sardines.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

HungryBox: Thanks for housing the Tampa peeps and such

Afro: Always good to see you man...one of these days I'm going to find a loophole in the Mario Snake match-up

Lambchops: One of the funniest guys on the planet good seeing you again

******: It was cool chatting with you before singles started

Emo Wolf: Next time you see Polmex and I at a tournament call us over we'll do some doubles friendlies

MixCoatl: Good chilling with you

ShiekSSBM: We didn't talk too much but whatever you were there

Xfactor: Good game man I was just in control the entire match though

Sensei: Good to see you again man...stay cool during your matches don't let anything phase you

Walnut: I don't really have much to say just good to see you again

Other Mario whose name I can't recall at this time: You have a good Mario just work on your spacing and your ledge game

Lio: ....I have never seen anyone throw so much **** around in one match...good games

Fearless: Hey there, Protoman here so what's up? Haven't seen you in a while so it was good to hang with you again

Polmex: We'll start teaming next tournament you did good with Fearless though but we'll do better....YEAH!

Petey done did it: You really should have won that set man but whatever good ****

Yummynbeefy: you should have teamed with Mix

Scidadle: My definition of "Close to the AMC20" is not in the deepest darkest depths of a gated community....Ed and I almost got lost yo...whatever good to meet you man

Tommy G: Good set man... It could have gone either way if I won the first match....or banned Japes....I think I'll ban Japes next time

GDX+Spike: Good to see you again...I can't believe you guys took out Ed and I and then Polmex and Fearless...You jerks....

Phanna + Überice: Real good to see you guys it's been over a year since I last saw you guys glad you could make it...I also use the Überice victory screen stall that we found at lolful 1...it's too good

MEGA SHOUTOUTS!

Vericz: You did a good job running this tournament there were a few little things that could have been improved but it was still very very well done good job

Ed: You drove all the way out to get me, took the long way, dropped off all of Tampa and then dropped me off and probably didn't get home until midnight when we left the venue at 8 or 9...you are a trooper man good ****... on a totally different note if Ed doesn't have a teammate and you need one...you're pretty much foolish if you don't pick Ed....Just sayin'

ULTRA SHOUTOUTS!!!!

To my good friend...the one...the only....

HERCULE: YOU DYNAMITE KYICKED ME TO THE TOP AND YOU'RE A REAL CHAMP YOU BEAT CELL ALL BY YOURSELF AND ALL THOSE OTHER GUYS JUST USED TRICKS EVERYONE KNOWS PEOPLE CAN'T FLY!!!!!!!

Random shoutout:
RedHalberd....for knowing I beat petey before it was posted anywhere....what's up with that?

To the random people that walked up to me/anyone I missed here
Good to meet/ see you all

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
This was mad fun (besides the bands) but I'm soo washed up right now (Tavares johns)... :(

Loto and I (and Lio) are beasts at Smash64 even if the controller wrecked my hand (Sheer should get in the mood to drive)... :grrr:

Some of you shouldn't john about the "rigged" brackets (and then try to cover up your BS)... :rolleyes:

That ain't me...:027:

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
The tourney was pretty effin fun.

Mad props to Ryo's Ike for beating Seibriks MK and making him go D3. wished that match wouldve been recorded, it was too intense.

Thx loto for bringing the 64 setup. I wont be rusty next time.

Monk, your mario is ridiculous! definitely look forward to more matches.

8bit, props to you for making me go characters i was not planning on using ever again. your snake got a lot better!

To the awesome as hell dude that housed us (I keep forgetting your name :ohwell:) thanks a lot for that! hopefully next time we all chill it isnt 4 in the morning and we could actually all hang out.

-!-

Smash Lord
@HungryBox: Thanks for letting Naples stay at your place!
@TommyG: Damm I had the most Fun in our set, It gave me so much rush, all three matches where insan. I learned a couple things I should work on. And it was great talking to you too, I'll keep that tourney in mind I will deff. attend ^.^
@Teeco: it was fun having friendlies with you, thanks for the tip you gave me and I hope mine works for you... you just gotta practice it a lil more but that should give you a fair chance.
@Gallex???: Good set bro, dittos where fun and I respect that you went your true main in the end. Almost had you ^.<
@NickRiddle: Good set bro, your ZSS is too good, I finally have a lil experience with that. I may mm you in my next Giggs.
@Those others I play: gg guys, it was fun but I forgot to ask for names XD good **** though had fun.
@Chaz and BoneSaw: Great seeing you again guys, and Congrats in winning Doubles! and Chaz, damm so close in beating Seibrik, you almost had him but :ohwell: next time though for sure and I hope I'm there. Matches where insane to see! your too good bro, keep it up ^.<
@Monk: it was fun chilling with you, so long since I saw you >.< Next time we gotta friendly! I forgot to ask this time around. ohh btw you where kicking *** in doubles, good ****.
@Gmoney: it was nice seeing you again bro. I can't believe you randomly found that picture of me XD I don't just play Snake, I am Snake lol carrying an "RPG" lmao
@8-Bit: damm we didn't ditto this time around :( next time though for sure, it was fun chatting with you ^.<
@PolMex: your too funny bro, I wanted you to join singles ahhh next time though. See you then!
@Ed: damm bro I wanted to team with you! next time I'll ask in advance though. it was fun chilling with you and watching you and monk do doubles.
@Poltergust: same as Ed, if only I had seen you early enough we could of ***** teams XD and not run around for hours hahaha
@DewDaDash: good **** placing good rep Naples, keep it up. it was fun seeing you play, that one match against Lee was insane, and funny to see XD
@SheikSSBM: good **** too bro, rep. Naples as it should! keep it up!
@Emo^Wolf: good **** man, I wanted to see you play those IC with their infinite >.< you did good though, keep it up! ohh and next time, please listen to my advice as I do to you XD you could of advanced more if you had >.<
@Gato: keep it up, dont feel bad u did good for your first tourney.
@everyone else: Good ****.

Tourney was ran good with the exception of how brackets where done. It just needed little work that's all.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Mad fun tournament it was alot of fun Hungry Box you got me good there, our sets in tournaments now stand at 2-2 i plan on taking the set of sets next CFL tournament i'mma come after you!

<3 props on first.

I NEVER PLAYED SHIZ, DAT NYUKKA WAS RUNNING SCURRED. Disappointed i couldnt get to you, i tried though.

Rock Crock play Fox it's so good vs Peach (BTW, I really tried to beat Linguini when I did play him, I was too tired I couldnt do it :()

Much love to everyone else.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
This tourny was fun.

GMoney: Thanks for the friendlies. Fun chilling with you too.

Seibrik: GGs in our MM, thanks for the tips as well.

Poltergust: I hate Yoshi dittoes, GGs in our secondary matches. Your secondaries are better than mine. I got to get my Diddy back to shape.

Lio: Fun chillin with you

Shaky: Sick Ness, PK Thunder is too good.

GDX: GGs in our set, I wish our second match in the set was as good as the first match. Who said Yoshi can't glide toss? XD

Scidadle: If you go to WATO 6, we're teaming. Chocolate Milk FTW!!!

Albino: It sucks that you had to play Hungry AGAIN in tourny. GGs in the friendlies we had.

Polmex: We got to do friendlies in Brawl and Melee. Fun chilling with you.

GodMeowMix: GGs in our friendlies.

And most importantly,

Vericz and FL Gaming: Great tourny as usual. Sucks you got screwed out of the venue but you did your best.

Fun seeing everyone. Till next time (this upcoming saturday LOL)

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
*is late*

OK, shoutouts...

@ Gainesville crew + GMoney: You guys are all awesome for wrecking in Melee as well as Brawl and reppin' the cities I live in. Good to see you guys again and hopefully I'll see you again at a tournament soon, or at least in the fall when school starts. You guys gotta let me practice with you more, then I wouldn't 2-stocked as often. Good matches Ricky in Melee friendlies, my spotdodge Rest is too good. :laugh: Moses, where you at? I though you were gonna be there.

@ Shaky: Crazy Ness, wish I could've seen more of your matches. I have a lot to learn about using Ness...

@ Galeon: Kudos for having an incredibly broken Lucas.

@ Chops: Insane Snake... I didn't stand a chance. :dizzy: I'm glad I at least won one match out of our set though. I definitely learned/improved from those matches. :laugh: You're a really cool person and everything. *bows to Sensei Chops*

@ Anyone I forgot: Uh, sorry if I forgot you. GGs?

Much thanks to vericz/FLGaming for running this thing, 'twas awesome. It was an oven in there, though, it was so crowded. Still fun, though. Smash community is too good. I would've watched more Melee fights but I got distracted by SFIV.

Oh yeah, who the
was using my tag in Melee doubles? Or would want to for that matter?

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
Great tournament. I enjoyed it a lot. My name was Yihua. I played Fox.

Does anyone have full results or the bracket itself?

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Because I've done it before a couple of times with no problems at all and it was literally the first second in the match.
Its the same as accidentally choosing another character.

But really, thats over with and I'd rather not start any sort of argument about it.
So now that i've given my reason I would prefer there to be no further discussion over that matter because it will lead to a really stupid argument.

Anyways.
Good stuff guys.
I can't believe I'm still decent at brawl o_0
Fun matches to those I played in brawl
Just because you have done it before does not make it right especially if Pat was telling you not to restart the match. It was a mistake on your part and you got punished for it. In a situation like that it should have been solely up to Pat and Dark Sonic whether or not they wanted to restart. If it was literally the first second of the match then you shouldn't have been punished enough that you wanted to restart. But if Pat is fine with it now then I guess it's over, but it definitely was not okay.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
FlatSoda: It was great meeting you and having lots of friendlies. Keep working on that Peach.
Shaky: That Ness blew me away. Loved the PK Thunders.
GDX: It was fun being able to play you once again, you did very well.
LambChops: My **** Brotha, it was too good talking to ya again. Good **** out there.
MVD: lol at our talk over the money match/friendly thing. Good Snake, was fun with our matches.
Spike: WHERE DA TIE AT!? lol you did well and it was great seeing you again. That ROB of yours came through!
Retrogamer: I hate Kirby, but then again you hate Marth, and we had fun matches lol
Seibrik: 3 stocking me :(
8-Bit: Thanks a lot for the friendlies and the tips, I'll have to work on it some more. It was great talking to you too.
G-Money: Sandshrewwww... fun matches we had and it was fun talking with ya. WHAT WAS THE MOVIE CALLED AGAIN, ____ KILLING?!
QDVS: couldn't find the paper :( :( :( and I can't copy and paste the last shoutout! lol Good seeing you there.
Poltergust: Great tourney match we had, though I need to know how to counter that Ledge-Egglay thing aside from just running to the other side of the stage lol
Galeon: You made me fear PK Thunder's gimping ability. Never knew it could do that :( Nasty Lucas, was fun fighting you.
X-Factor: Those IC's are getting very nasty. I had fun in our matches, and you completely wrecked my second stock in that one match. MADE ME STOP TALKING ROFL
Dream: Fun matches we had even if they were for a little bit.
Yummynbeefy: Fun match with Pit, try to do more than just the arrows though.
Loto: Nice 64 Fox, you and Gmoney too good.
Vericz+MNITG: Great hosts, thanks for the great tournament and concert.

Top Bottom