• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
yeah p-s is definitely better than azen and neo
Obviously, Chillin is being sarcastic. I agree with him in that there is no way PS should be ranked above either Azen and Neo.

EDIT -- The Power Rankings should just go away. It does more harm than good.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i could post stuff all day to defend myself... but i'll just do what i did last time, say ok... and continue to improve *sighs*

edit: but stingers... seriously, you can leave... pretty sure you don't pay attention to our regions results and who beats who...

meepxzero

Smash Master
Your good ps dont let people give u ****. People dont get rankings are about consistency. I placed like 3rd, 5th, and 13th tournies in a row. I definitely deserve to go down cuz my crap is inconsistent now. If i didnt attend those 3 tournies id probably be still first and mind you the worse one was national and i could see md/va doing just as bad as me if not worse. Lets see azen/neo place top 3 if they attended 5 tournies in a row. I know these two are mad good, but they kinda have to prove it with everyone getting slightly better. I still want revenge on both of them for losing to them lol... Yea i stepped up my mk and lucario game so watch out!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ps, i dont think u have me right really...you're definitely good, like, i'm not trying to say you're bad. i just don't think you're 3rd in md/va...but it's not my place to say that and I said I'd leave awhile ago so i'm being pretty hypocritical right now.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i stand by my belief in md/va being bad at this game
this^^^^^^^^^^

i don't care about the power rankings WTF LMAO. i only comment when chu says some dumb **** (hence me commenting on chus posts often)

who cares LOL i only go to tournaments when i feel like it, and even if you beat me in tournament, you're more than likely not better than me, you just won one 2/3, grats

i could be 17th on the power rankings lol play me in some friendlies

wowwwwww @ this thread, and i still stand by chu not being 1st and meep being 1st xD

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Your good ps dont let people give u ****. People dont get rankings are about consistency. I placed like 3rd, 5th, and 13th tournies in a row. I definitely deserve to go down cuz my crap is inconsistent now. If i didnt attend those 3 tournies id probably be still first and mind you the worse one was national and i could see md/va doing just as bad as me if not worse. Lets see azen/neo place top 3 if they attended 5 tournies in a row. I know these two are mad good, but they kinda have to prove it with everyone getting slightly better. I still want revenge on both of them for losing to them lol... Yea i stepped up my mk and lucario game so watch out!
i think i would've beaten fatal :o

meepxzero

Smash Master
i think i would've beaten fatal :o
LOL yeaaa i cant believe i lost that ****tt too c0cky against snake T___T.

Yea i kinda stopped caring about the rankings or placing. MOre than likely if u ask me to split top 2 at tourney al do it cuz im a nice guy. Unless i really want money but i dont care bout it too much.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
meep stop splitting with people that can't take legit games off of you (Esoj)

So Fatal

Smash Master
Lol boss I don't recall you ****** me with mario, I'm pretty sure we mm and you used Luigi and I lost 2-1 due to sding but I still brought it close so I don't think that classifys as ****** me also I had just started to main snake then so w/e. and neo, what makes you think you woulda beat me instead of meep... wtf. MD/VA hates too much

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
inui if you came down to md/va....unless your partner is m2k right now you wouldnt win teams

me/korn would........OBVIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLY

candykorn FTW

munch munch??
laxxxxxxxxxxxx

btw....not to be a meanie or anythin...getting 5th in a md/va tourny isnt that hard.....b/c all the good people are never at the same tournies anymore!!! theres only a few at each tourny.....i wish we had a giant tourny with all of md/va there :-(

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Come to my big event on November 14th and prove MD/VA can **** OOS. :)
So who from MD/VA wants to go to this? I've already talked to my brother, Candy, and him and I are going to this 100%. If anyone else wants a ride, I can fit two more people in my car assuming my other brother, ESOJ, goes as well. If need be, I can always use one of my parents' vans which would mean I could fit at least four more people.

EDIT -- I would ask anyone riding with us to chip in with gas.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
So who from MD/VA wants to go to this? I've already talked to my brother, Candy, and him and I are going to this 100%. If anyone else wants a ride, I can fit two more people in my car assuming my other brother, ESOJ, goes as well. If need be, I can always use one of my parents' vans which would mean I could fit at least four more people.

i wanna go

Deez.

Smash Lord
inui if you came down to md/va....unless your partner is m2k right now you wouldnt win teams

candykorn FTW

munch munch??
laxxxxxxxxxxxx

btw....not to be a meanie or anythin...getting 5th in a md/va tourny isnt that hard.....b/c all the good people are never at the same tournies anymore!!! theres only a few at each tourny.....i wish we had a giant tourny with all of md/va there :-(
Took the words right out my mouth candy everyone should be at mine XD the venue is amazing XD lmao

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Deez change your font color, I can't read the red without highlighting it, at least make it bright red or something

Inui I've gotten 5th at an MD/VA tournament before

What does that tell you

meepxzero

Smash Master

al go if u can get me along the way. Pretty sure ull pass by towson going north.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

candykorn FTW

munch munch??
laxxxxxxxxxxxx
Want to bet money on it?

what candy said. If all our heavy hitters went to the same tournies, you wouldn't place 5th. but good **** placing 5th at chus biweekly with 15 people. amazing achievement
Inui I've gotten 5th at an MD/VA tournament before

What does that tell you
oh

my

God

You morons

the last two times I went down there ATOMSK TOOK ME OUT OF LOSERS, NOT MD/VA, AND MEEP TOOK ME OUT OF WINNERS, SO I ONLY LOST TO RANK 1 AND THE BEST PLAYER IN MY OWN STATE LOLOLOLOL

******s

Top Bottom