• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDL0 files from Non-Brawl games

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Also, did anyone look if City Folk uses MDL0s? If so, I would like to have the Skull Kid Mask, DSi benches, models of buildings/houses, and if possible, hacked DLC content (The data is stored on the save file, but I doubt MDL0s are in save files, I haven't looked much into model hacking ACCF).

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Also, did anyone look if City Folk uses MDL0s? If so, I would like to have the Skull Kid Mask, DSi benches, models of buildings/houses, and if possible, hacked DLC content (The data is stored on the save file, but I doubt MDL0s are in save files, I haven't looked much into model hacking ACCF).
the first post has a list of games -_-

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
I probably wouldn't bother opening Guitar Hero III or Rockband but, lol I wanna see someone look at it

EDIT: Actually Slash would be hella funny XD

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
there's really no point in sending those to you now
because they have seperate models for their hands
and dont have enough bones to even get in game
and i call dibs on death the kid (i had a project on marth b4)
Blair works on red alloy

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Is anyone currently working on taking Pichu from Pokepark Wii and putting him over Pikachu? We might finally have the TRUE Pichu returning. I know someone is working on Raichu...

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone currently working on taking Pichu from Pokepark Wii and putting him over Pikachu? We might finally have the TRUE Pichu returning. I know someone is working on Raichu...
I believe Pichu doesn't have enough bones...

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
the first post has a list of games -_-
Why are you getting so mad suddenly? He didn't list every single game that has MDL0s, he even added games people told him about. I just didn't see that ACCF was in the list.

Anyway..could anyone send me the files I have requested if they can? Thanks.

diosensakiara

Smash Apprentice
Does LittleBigPlanet use MdLO files,I want to get Sackboy into the brawlz!!!! =D

:EDIT: If it is possible i was hoping about making him over Jigglypuff! =)

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
Does LittleBigPlanet use MdLO files,I want to get Sackboy into the brawlz!!!! =D

:EDIT: If it is possible i was hoping about making him over Jigglypuff! =)
I'ts a god**** PLAYSTATION GAME.

Also, I think enough time has passed for me to repost this, in case anyone's found out answers:

Anyone know what might be causing this?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I probably wouldn't bother opening Guitar Hero III or Rockband but, lol I wanna see someone look at it

EDIT: Actually Slash would be hella funny XD
Also Guitar Hero Metallica. Would love James Hetfield to be a joke character ^^

Roo525

Smash Ace
Wow... Thats alot of research you did Stony. I mean, a REAL lot. This does seem like a bit of a problem doesn't it?

There are so many variables, like all those files named EXACTLY the same thing? This may be a little tougher than I thought...

I'll have to research more, and I would be most greatful If you decided to help me on this project, because you seem to know what your doing, Lol.

Anyways, Thanks a whole lot for your help! I found it really funny how you found "Goron" in there. What is that supposed to be anyway? Gorons never appeared in Super Paper Mario, do they?

diosensakiara

Smash Apprentice
I wonder why Eldiran and BigSharkZ havent made a Project Zero Thread for all comments pertaining to him....=/

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Alright, I just got a really good idea.

Once the rebuilder is done, we could import any SKP files into Brawl, by doing this.

SKP > 3DS > DAE > MDL0

A lot of converting, but it's worth it. Here's an example of stuff I have done with Google SketchUp. With a bit of converting, using the rebuilder, then making collisions, we could basically make any stages we want to. This also works for characters. We would have to rig them in 3ds Max, though.

The 2nd one is an edit from a stage I have found.

What do you guys think? I've seen lots of good work made with this, such as OoT models or maps.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace

Once the rebuilder is done, we could import any SKP files into Brawl, by doing this.

SKP > 3DS > DAE > MDL0

A lot of converting, but it's worth it. Here's an example of stuff I have done with Google SketchUp. With a bit of converting, using the rebuilder, then making collisions, we could basically make any stages we want to. This also works for characters. We would have to rig them in 3ds Max, though.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6444/mushroomsq.png

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5066/plantl.png

What do you guys think? I've seen lots of good work made with this, such as OoT models or maps.
They look nice. So this could mean a Zoey costume for Zero Suit Samus :o, that is, if I scale her down and rig the bones.

alexjol

Smash Apprentice
NNID
alexjol
3DS FC
2836-0788-1479
Well, I searched through my Wii games (the ones I think that haven't been checked yet, as I was too lazy to check the first post) and this is what I found:

Overlord - .hsh, .wid, .wih & no apparent file extension for characters
Conduit - .gcm, .gcs
Boogie SuperStar - .big, .txt, .cam
Wii Music - .carc
Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2: has MDL0s (but I think we all knew it, right? XD)

Also, I've "purchased" pokepark and I'm extracting all of the pokemon that are in the game. So far I have these extracted:

Abra
Absol
Aerodactyl
Aipom
Ambipom
Aron
Bidoof
Blastoise
Blaziken
Bronzor
Buizel
Bulbasaur
Butterfree
Caterpie
Camerupt
Celebi
Chikorita
Darkrai
Delibird
Deoxys (Original form)
Diglett
Drifloon
Dugtrio
Duskull
Eevee
Electabuzz
Electrivire
Elekid
Empoleon
Espeon
Flareon
Floatzel
Flygon
Gengar
Geodude
Gible
Gyarados
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Jolteon
Kakuna
Krabby
Lapras
Leafreon
Luxray
Magikarp
Magby
Magmortar
Magnemite
Mawile
Meditite
Meowth
Mr. Mime
Pichu
PorygonZ
Raichu
Rhyperior
Rotom (All 6 forms)
Sableye
Salamance
Scizzor
Scyther
Shaymin Grass and Sky Form
Shieldon
Shinx
Sudowoodo
Torchic
Torkoal
Torterra
Treeko
Tyranitar
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venusaur
Voltorb
Wailord
Wingull
Weedle

Some of them are from n64billy's pack. So credit to him for those.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Well, I searched through my Wii games (the ones I think that haven't been checked yet, as I was too lazy to check the first post) and this is what I found:

Conduit - .gcm, .gcs
Wii Music - .carc
Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2: has MDL0s (but I think we all knew it, right? XD)

Also, I've "purchased" pokepark and I'm extracting all of the pokemon that are in the game. So far I have these extracted:

List-o-Pokemon

you gonna do a bone count?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I have a feeling that they don't have enough, but...
How many bones do Scizor, Leafeon, and Blaziken have?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
No one cares about my discovery? Haha.

You could basically have any model or stage you wish. You can even create them easily. This program is more user-friendly than any modeling program I've used.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
No one cares about my discovery? Haha.

You could basically have any model or stage you wish. You can even create them easily. This program is more user-friendly than any modeling program I've used.
Well, i guess we're just that stunned that we can't talk about it :laugh:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

SKP > 3DS > DAE > MDL0

*IMGS!*

wow 8D
incredibly news! we can also make machinimas stage with those *w*

Conduit - .gcm, .gcs
Wii Music - .carc

*list*

can you check drilblim and send drilfloon and drilblim to me? :3

Top Bottom