• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDL0 files from Non-Brawl games

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
yeah, I got the animations from the game, and I don't know how to scale him. I thought someone was gonna make a tutorial eventually.
fortwaffles keeps his secrets a mystery
but totally awesome just PM him im sure he'd be glad to do it
or make a program to do it :p

EDIT: NVM ur in luck!
im checking Kung Fu Panda Legendary Warriors
which is a newer game for kungfu panda
hopefully it will have mdl0's

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
fortwaffles keeps his secrets a mystery
but totally awesome just PM him im sure he'd be glad to do it
or make a program to do it :p

EDIT: NVM ur in luck!
im checking Kung Fu Panda Legendary Warriors
which is a newer game for kungfu panda
hopefully it will have mdl0's
HOPEFULLY! I really do hope so, Tigress <3

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
You just use vertex editing to scale him instead of PSA or BrawlBox.
I don't know how to scale in anim8or. I try selecting all the vertices and pressing the scale button on the left, but nothing happens. How would I scale it in PSA? If necessary I also can use 3ds max. Also do you or anyone know where that multiply.exe is.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks to all of you, and when I asked him to remove him, he just sent me the same message I sent him, and deleted my comment.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Thanks to all of you, and when I asked him to remove him, he just sent me the same message I sent him, and deleted my comment.
cough poser cough mabey we'l be lucky and he will take it down hopefully he dosnt start trolling anyone else

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks to all of you, and now he replied by saying he didn't steal the video, and then sent another message saying the exact same thing I told him. When I'm going to get popular enough on YouTube (It's already coming), I'll pay to get copyrights for all of my hacks and videos, so if anyone does such a thing (Like that *******, or that other guy who stole my Skull Kid, claimed it as his own, then make a crappy MSPainted edit to it, I don't even remember that guy's name), they'll be forced to pay me.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Thanks to all of you, and now he replied by saying he didn't steal the video, and then sent another message saying the exact same thing I told him. When I'm going to get popular enough on YouTube (It's already coming), I'll pay to get copyrights for all of my hacks and videos, so if anyone does such a thing (Like that *******, or that other guy who stole my Skull Kid, claimed it as his own, then make a crappy MSPainted edit to it, I don't even remember that guy's name), they'll be forced to pay me.
can you really get copyrights on hacks also how long ago did the skull kid thing take place oh yea are you going to make a video of your new skull kid hack anytime soon just wondering

pokelover980

Smash Ace
This is the greatest idea since sliced bread XD

Of course, you can't copyright the hacks. You can copyright your videos, but the hacks are using already copyrighted files.

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
he made the video private :O

...why do people do that...

Shark, don't post something until it's completly yours

I'm sorry for what he did to you >.< but your stage looked way to awsome ****!!!

I saw megaman XD hahaha and a gameboy color thingy and the tv :p that stage should be neutral

/shrugs

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
BSZ, can't you flag for "copyright" or something? Just say he took a video you had, and uploaded the same video to his account, and called it his.

It'll get the video removed and possibly suspend his account, nothing hard.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Wow, that was fast.

I'm not ure how anybody could believe that is actually his video after the horrible video-camera travesty that was his last Brawl video.

He's got several videos that show him IRL, BigSharkZ. He's around 12-13 years old, so it's little wonder he pulled this ****. Is there a minimum age limit for joining YouTube?
IIRC, there was an incident with YT because they closed a kid with that age's account.
Apparently he doesn't want people to know that he's terrible at stealing.

He's an idiot XD
His page is accepting comments, I left him one <.<

True that :laugh:

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
I don't know how to scale in anim8or. I try selecting all the vertices and pressing the scale button on the left, but nothing happens. How would I scale it in PSA? If necessary I also can use 3ds max. Also do you or anyone know where that multiply.exe is.
In PSA, it's the attribute right under weight. You need to use vertex hacking to do it?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Wow, that was fast.

I'm not sure how anybody could believe that is actually his video after the horrible video-camera travesty that was his last Smash Bros.-related video.

He's got several videos that show him IRL, BigSharkZ. He's around 12-13 years old, so it's little wonder he pulled this ****. Is there a minimum age limit for joining YouTube?
isnt he a little young to be playing with roms and the homebrew channel im surprised his wii isnt bricked XD

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
BSZ, can't you flag for "copyright" or something? Just say he took a video you had, and uploaded the same video to his account, and called it his.

It'll get the video removed and possibly suspend his account, nothing hard.
I lack a scanner to scan my signature, as I need to do that in order to fully send the copyright claim.

isnt he a little young to be playing with roms and the homebrew channel im surprised his wii isnt bricked XD

Well, not really, my brother was doing things you would not even do at your age when he was about 10. I'm talking about ripping games on mutliple diskettes, creating MSDOS games, or many, many more smart things. Without him I would have not been here today, he really helped me a lot. Of course, kids of this generation are mostly ******** and can't even type correctly in their own, maternal language. English is not my first language and I don't even speak it fully as I never had to use it in my life much, yet I can type and communicate better than 95% of them. Hell, even adults type like they never spoke English before. I've witnessed that plenty of times, and mostly their excuse is that they're too "lazy" to type correctly. Yeah, right. I think a lack of education can fit in that little spot, right there, too.

Top Bottom