• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDL0 files from Non-Brawl games

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
I don't know how to scale in anim8or. I try selecting all the vertices and pressing the scale button on the left, but nothing happens. How would I scale it in PSA? If necessary I also can use 3ds max. Also do you or anyone know where that multiply.exe is.
Scaling in PSA makesall of the hitboxes, hurtrboxes, graphic effects, etc extremely big, so you don't want to do it that way. I don't even know what multiply.exe is, let alone where it is.

What the hell? An ******* stole one of my videos and even claimed it as his own:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA_vn3Ejnwo

I'm reporting him to YouTube.
I wonder if that d*** is on Smashboards.

He's got several videos that show him IRL, BigSharkZ. He's around 12-13 years old, so it's little wonder he pulled this ****. Is there a minimum age limit for joining YouTube?
Hey hey hey, not all 13 year-olds are such idiotic ***holes who steal other peoples work and claim it as there own. Besides, he sounded like he was more like 8 years old.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Hey hey hey, not all 13 year-olds are such idiotic ***holes who steal other peoples work and claim it as there own. Besides, he sounded like he was more like 8 years old.
I guess i should be glad im 14 and not 13 also i did not know you did not originaly speek english bigsharkz

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
isnt he a little young to be playing with roms and the homebrew channel im surprised his wii isnt bricked XD
Some 13 year olds aren't incompetent. As a matter a fact, some might just be more competent than you. Some kids even hack without Homebrew Channel and just figure out how to create hacks on their own.

Of course, kids of this generation are mostly ******** and can't even type correctly in their own, maternal language.
While that may be true for some, that is a huge stereotype, and for the most part isn't true.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Wow...ok I've been gone a while and this crap happens. Why the **** would anyone steal a youtube video and claim it as their own, as well as copy the description of the video...thats asking to be completely trolled. I hope that gets taken care of soon BigSharkZ.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
HEY GUYS. GUESS WHAT.

This video has been removed by the user.

Thanks everyone, and leafbarrett is right, we should get back to the main topic.

SQLeon, don't worry, I haven't forgotten you, I just need to finish my Skull Kid revamp and this quick 2D Assist Trophy, then I'll record.

Edit: Well, thanks to MASTERLINKX, he told that kid to remove it and he did, guess popular users are more menacing than me. :p

Emeril127

Smash Cadet
anyway i decided to take a short break on klonoa and decided to work on
a golem from DQS here what i got so far

By emeril127

By Emeril127

Thanks, Me Aludes

( Can you see the Pictures? or are they broken?)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
for that skull kid, i'd imagine the final project would remove the shield/sword/etc. so it could then be used for a PSA, but would it be possible once you guys start to get one as just a texture for Tink? as in, able to use it as a tourney texture for v/B+/-/B (keep the sword/shield, but fix that annoying hair).
just gonna ask this again.

edit: ^^pics don't work.

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
Ya'll need to learn to talk to them kids

"TheDalvin2

Re: Listen to me you child

ok sense your not mean about it i'll delete it"

^ response

I sent him 1 pm, and made him remove it, is it that hard?

You're welcome BigSharkZ :3

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Well I had to take a couple days break from Silver because I had a few events go on for me as well. With Valentines Day and a local Smash Bros. Tournament and all...Anyways, I've been having issues finding out how to fix Silvers fur shade issue. Like toad he has a mask over him that makes him completely dark and picks up lighting and shades from the background depending on the stage.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Some 13 year olds aren't incompetent. As a matter a fact, some might just be more competent than you. Some kids even hack without Homebrew Channel and just figure out how to create hacks on their own.

While that may be true for some, that is a huge stereotype, and for the most part isn't true.
I'm one of those 13 year olds that for the most part isn't incompetent.

For the most part, though, it is true. Half, no, three quarters of my Language Arts class can't spell for crap, and they aren't very smart.

EDIT: Lol, you got pranked :p

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... when you have that problem where the model grabs a texture from the stage or from the opponent, am I supposed to delete the env texture, or do something else? Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but I would appreciate it if someone helped me on this.

diosensakiara

Smash Apprentice
HEY GUYS. GUESS WHAT.

This video has been removed by the user.

Thanks everyone, and leafbarrett is right, we should get back to the main topic.

SQLeon, don't worry, I haven't forgotten you, I just need to finish my Skull Kid revamp and this quick 2D Assist Trophy, then I'll record.

Edit: Well, thanks to MASTERLINKX, he told that kid to remove it and he did, guess popular users are more menacing than me. :p
Hahahahaha BigShark isnt scary! XD
Its okay BigShark Halloween starts up in 8 months!!! Maybe then you can be REALL-E SCARE_EEE!!!! XD

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Sorry Emeril127, I deleted all my private messages (Kept a backup of them) because I had my 70 posts limit once again (This is crazy, I get too many PMs), but the program I used is Google SketchUp.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
I'm one of those 13 year olds that for the most part isn't incompetent.

For the most part, though, it is true. Half, no, three quarters of my Language Arts class can't spell for crap, and they aren't very smart.

EDIT: Lol, you got pranked :p
Same with me, and yeah, you're right about the second part.

Oh, and hell yeah I got pranked!

Emeril127

Smash Cadet
Sorry Emeril127, I deleted all my private messages (Kept a backup of them) because I had my 70 posts limit once again (This is crazy, I get too many PMs), but the program I used is Google SketchUp.
thanks now i can start working on a stage for klonoa

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
For everyone who's tired of Ichigo, there's another Bleach character on the horizon:

For everyone who can't tell because the texture is so messed up, it's supposed to be Grimmjow, and I don't know how to fix the texture. That stuff on him is the textures of various sings and things from around Smashville, and he looks the same even after deleting the env texture.

The problem could be due to:

1. Having anywhere from 1 to 4 palettes per 1 texture
2. His textures being in ModelData[0] as opposed to TextureData[0]
3. ...Perhaps an error while hexing?

Can anyone help me?

ds22

Smash Lord
For everyone who's tired of Ichigo, there's another Bleach character on the horizon:

*pic*

For everyone who can't tell because the texture is so messed up, it's supposed to be Grimmjow, and I don't know how to fix the texture. That stuff on him is the textures of various sings and things from around Smashville, and he looks the same even after deleting the env texture.

The problem could be due to:

1. Having anywhere from 1 to 4 palettes per 1 texture
2. His textures being in ModelData[0] as opposed to TextureData[0]
3. ...Perhaps an error while hexing?

Can anyone help me?
It's problem 2.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
It's problem 2.
I tried putting them in TextureData[0], but he was invisible in Brawlbox. Will he be perfect in game, though?

EDIT: After putting them in TextureData[0] AND removing the env texture (I had done each one seperately before), it works. Never mind, then.

EDIT 2: Here's the evidence:

alexjol

Smash Apprentice
NNID
alexjol
3DS FC
2836-0788-1479
Ok, I'm done with the second pack of pokemon from pokepark and I've counted the bones for all of them and for some of the ones that where hexed before:

Abra 29
Absol 24
Aerodactyl 27
Aipom 22
Ambipom 26
Aron 8
Bellossom 26
Bidoof 22
Blastoise 22
Blaziken 35
Breloom 27
Bronzor 3
Buizel 26
Bulbasaur 19
Butterfree 22
Camerupt 24
Carvanha 11
Caterpie 12
Celebi 27
Charmander 24
Chikorita 17
Chimchar 24
Corphish 24
Croagunk 25
Cyndaquil 20
Darkrai 36
Delibird 26
Deoxys (Original form) 36
Diglett 7
Dragonite 33
Drifblim 17
Drifloon 19
Dugtrio 17
Duskull 13
Eevee 27
Electabuzz 27
Electrivire 33
Elekid 18
Empoleon 21
Espeon 29
Farfetch'd 24
Feraligatr 28
Flareon 31
Floatzel
Flygon 33
Garchomp 28
Gastly 7
Gengar 16
Geodude 20
Gible
Glaceon 29
Gliscor 29
Golbat 19
Golduck 25
Golem 31
Groudon 25
Gyarados 24
Haunter 23
Heatran 35
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee 28
Hitmontop 23
Honchkrow
Hoppip 15
Infernape 36
Jirachi 34
Jolteon 27
Kakuna
Kirlia 33
Krabby
Lapras
Leafreon
Lotad 14
Luxray
Machamp 34
Magikarp 20
Magby
Magmortar
Magnemite
Magnezone 8
Marowak 25
Mawile
Meditite
Meowth
Mr. Mime
Munchlax 14
Ninetales 37
Phanpy 25
Pichu
Piloswine 17
PorygonZ
Psyduck 17
Raichu 30
Rhyperior
Rotom (All 6 forms)
Sableye
Salamance 31
Scizor 23
Scyther
Shaymin Grass and Sky Form
Shieldon
Shinx 29
Shroomish 20
Snorlax 19
Spinarak 21
Sudowoodo
Teddiursa 23
Torchic
Torkoal
Torterra
Treeko 25
Tyranitar
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venusaur
Voltorb
Wailord 23
Wingull
Weedle

Darn, this is tedious...

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm done with the second pack of pokemon from pokepark and I've counted the bones for all of them and for some of the ones that where hexed before:

derpderpnumbers

Darn, this is tedious...
Would it be possible to make a Johto Pokemon Trainer out of these? That'd be something I'd like to look in to...

leafbarrett

Smash Lord

[...]

Darn, this is tedious...
So... not a SINGLE ONE of all those pokemon can work on a normal character, not even on Olimar?

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
It would seem better to be a final smash as opposed to Ichigo using bankai for a final smash.
When I finish Ichigo he will not only go into bankai, but he will use his hollow mask. But it'll be 2 different steps. When you use the final smash, he will go into bankai with increased speed and slightly increased power. This will last for a certain period of time. During that time, at any moment of your choosing, you may use the hollow mask which will consist of 1 very powerful attack and then you will revert to normal.

Also, to the creator of grimmjow, I don't know if you already found it or not but, his released form may be inside the file. If you find a second brres file, it's probably his released form. Also, if you find a third brres, its probably his animations.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
When I finish Ichigo he will not only go into bankai, but he will use his hollow mask. But it'll be 2 different steps. When you use the final smash, he will go into bankai with increased speed and slightly increased power. This will last for a certain period of time. During that time, at any moment of your choosing, you may use the hollow mask which will consist of 1 very powerful attack and then you will revert to normal.

Also, to the creator of grimmjow, I don't know if you already found it or not but, his released form may be inside the file. If you find a second brres file, it's probably his released form. Also, if you find a third brres, its probably his animations.
Er... you sent me the files, remember? There wasn't any other .brres file... only the standard model and texture...

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Er... you sent me the files, remember? There wasn't any other .brres file... only the standard model and texture...
Inside the file I sent you. It doesnt show up in BB and doesnt affect gameplay, but if you search for "bres" in a hex editor, you'll find it and if you delete everything before that(which means deleting the original grimmjow), you'll get the release. And do that again and you'll find his animations file.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Inside the file I sent you. It doesnt show up in BB and doesnt affect gameplay, but if you search for "bres" in a hex editor, you'll find it and if you delete everything before that(which means deleting the original grimmjow), you'll get the release. And do that again and you'll find his animations file.
o_0. Wow. HUGE thanks. I didn't know that...

EDIT: I can't find any mention of "bres" except for at the very beginning...

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
You just use vertex editing to scale him instead of PSA or BrawlBox.

could u make it so that his final smash i bankai
and if u get the final smash while in bankai u get the hollow mask?
and make the hollow mask almost impossible to get by a very small time frame
and make it REALLY unbalanced :D

Top Bottom