• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDL0 files from Non-Brawl games

ds22

Smash Lord
omg i just had an idea what if u made him fly the whole time and had him swoop down for attacks instead of walk on the ground
and his specials would be like projectiles
If he has enough bones, he could be put over Charizard.
That would kick ***.
Anyway, Piggybank67, did Fortwaffles get that bone reconfiguration working (using Brawl animations on Non-Brawl Models)?

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
That would kick ***.
Anyway, Piggybank67, did Fortwaffles get that bone reconfiguration working (using Brawl animations on Non-Brawl Models)?
not yet he's still working on it
im not sure how u would do that all u would have to do is make all the rotations for the bones 0 when they start out right?

EDIT: charizard has 50 somethin bones

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
alright then lets see the
down special- earthquake
up special- fly or u turn both would work
neutral special- dragon claw or dragon pulse
side special- outrage
final smash- draco meter
Thanks. Really helped. But what would Outrage really do? I can imagine Earthquake and Dragon Claw would be awesome. Draco Meteor is also a perfect final smash, might take some time to make but will be worth it. Fly would be very similar to Charizard's up special (which is fly too ^^) so that may be easy to make, I may try to make it go more vertical however. Again, thanks for post.

That would kick ***.
I will be using some animations from Charizard but as explained above (i think) he can't be put over Charizard.

Also:

Currently working on naming the bones right. Anybody's got an nice tutorial for that?

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
well, for the Majora's mask i did a fix by changing the glow 45 texture.
It's not perfect but it's better than the original

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. Really helped. But what would Outrage really do? I can imagine Earthquake and Dragon Claw would be awesome. Draco Meteor is also a perfect final smash, might take some time to make but will be worth it. Fly would be very similar to Charizard's up special (which is fly too ^^) so that may be easy to make, I may try to make it go more vertical. Again, thanks for post.
did u see my suggestion about making him fly all the time? and swooping down?
that would be an interesting type of character

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
did u see my suggestion about making him fly all the time? and swooping down?
that would be an interesting type of character
That could be pretty hard to do, but if i have time for it i could make 2 versions of Flygon because your suggestion sounds really interesting too. But for now, the normal character idea is the first one on the table.

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
lol yes, hey guys , have you ever thinked that when new games will be published, like Metroid Other M and Super Mario Galaxy 2, we will have more models to take??? eheheheh

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
lol yes, hey guys , have you ever thinked that when new games will be published, like Metroid Other M and Super Mario Galaxy 2, we will have more models to take??? eheheheh
Yea, except if they find out what we do to this game (which isn't very likely :p)

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. Really helped. But what would Outrage really do? I can imagine Earthquake and Dragon Claw would be awesome. Draco Meteor is also a perfect final smash, might take some time to make but will be worth it. Fly would be very similar to Charizard's up special (which is fly too ^^) so that may be easy to make, I may try to make it go more vertical however. Again, thanks for post.
QUOTE]

I have a few suggestions also, but I really like where this^ is going :)

Id keep Earthquake right where it is. If he is on the ground in makes a shockwave with a large radius. If he is in the ari, he charshes down, but the radius of the shockwave is smaller. An enemy hit on the way down is caught and dragged to the ground, therefore hit by the second part of the attack.

Do differentiate from Charizard, B^ could be steel wing. His wings turn metal, which i dont imagine would be difficult to do, the he flys quickly upward (slightly diagonally) with his wings stretched straight out. If timed right, a Glide may be initiated at the end of the move.

I like dragon claw a lot, but I'd put it as B>. I would work vary similarly Wolf's B^ aimed sideways. He would rush forwards and caught opponents would be dragged along with him. At the end, if an enemy is caught in the air, he slashes downward creating a spike. It can only be used once while in the air, but does not cause him to fall like Raptor Boost, so it aids in recovery as well.

B neutral could be Dragon Pulse, as suggested. It would be chargeable. It would create a sideways vortex in front of Flygon, (you could steal Metaknights animation for this ;)
It strikes the enemies multiple times based on how high it is charged. The charge also derermines the power and duration of the move, thought if the move is taking too long you may shield/roll to stop it. Also, when charged about half or more, it will reflect projectiles.

Final Smash must be Draco Meteor, end of story :D

I hope these suggestions help at all. If you want other suggestions for Smashes, Tilts, or Taps (or hate these specials and want new ones) let me know ^^.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I hope these suggestions help at all. If you want other suggestions for Smashes, Tilts, or Taps (or hate these specials and want new ones) let me know ^^.
I really like the earthquake in air idea. I will make Neutral B Dragon Pulse. and side B would either be Outrage or Dragon Claw, both of them though will still have the same effect as intended before (the Marth side B just slightly different). Metal Wing could be an good possibility. Also, would like to hear some ideas for smashes too ^^.

Anyways, keep the suggestions coming, folks! :D

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Today, I bring you...
Skull Kid​

I'm doing it with BSZ. He'll probably revamp the texture AND vertex hack some things. I'll also post this at our blog. Kthxbai.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Skull Kid epicness
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Looks like all you're really missing now is the hat - I'm willing to bet you could easily vertex hack Toon Link's head to look like the real deal (SK's real face and all).

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Today, I bring you...
Skull Kid​
Awesomess beyond imagination...

Also

I am looking for someone to join Project Flygon. I need some help with bone renaming and some animation problems. I will be doing most of the PSA but you can always help too. Flygon goes over Red Alloy. So if anyone here think that they can do the task PM me!

Yes... i love playing with the text :D

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
I am doing Project Toad! I am in need of help! I just lost his face. I can make the animations. I need someone who is good with PSA, and vertex hacking. Toad is going over Olimar!

I give credit to RTB for getting me the Toad model.

Will anyone join my group?

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
hey leon ShukakuSand (the original guy that i saw naruto hacking) just told me the animations might be in the .seq files instead of the .mot files
try it? :D

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
for that skull kid, i'd imagine the final project would remove the shield/sword/etc. so it could then be used for a PSA, but would it be possible once you guys start to get one as just a texture for Tink? as in, able to use it as a tourney texture for v/B+/-/B (keep the sword/shield, but fix that annoying hair).

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
YEAH, SKULL KID! WHOO!! This is def gonna replace Geno, sorry Geno :( until we get the clone engine anyway...

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
Hhre's another pic, in this pic you can also see my custom Skull kid Twilight Princess Version Texture.

I don't know why, but i can't resize the Mask, i edit its only bone to resize it, but in-game, he returns at his original size
Also BigSharkZ, did you've readed my PM?

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
I really like the earthquake in air idea. I will make Neutral B Dragon Pulse. and side B would either be Outrage or Dragon Claw, both of them though will still have the same effect as intended before (the Marth side B just slightly different). Metal Wing could be an good possibility. Also, would like to hear some ideas for smashes too ^^.

Anyways, keep the suggestions coming, folks! :D
If you are keeping the B> like marth's (which i like) I think it would be a lot more apropriate to 'call it' outrage.

Here are some 'off the top of my head' move ideas.

Smash^ : Stone Edge: Flygon stomps the ground and leans forward. Small shards of rocks come up and strike directly above him.

Smash> : Dragon Claw: His claws glow and he strikes twice (VERY similar to Link's Smash>) once with each claw.

Smashv : Sand Storm: Flygon hops and flaps his wings once forcefully toward the ground. Sand pushes down from Flygon then Left and Right of him. *This is hard to explain the vision in my head lol.

A combo: Slash, Slash, then Flaps wings forward, the air infront of him slashes the opponent (charizard's >aerial animation comes to mind). Supposed to be Slash, slash, Air cutter (or Silver wind)

Tilt> : Air Cutter: A more powerful version of the ending of his A combo

Tilt^ : Dragon Breath: Breath's a recolered flamethrower directly above him. Similar to Zelda's ^Aerial

Tiltv : Iron Tail: Fox's Tiltv basically

(Most Pokemon reuse their Smash moves as aerials, or use noexistent ones. sooooo)

>Aerial: More Dragon Claw Action, 2 hits, very close together. Only the second hit has knockback

vAerial: Moar Dragon Breath: Fire's downward. Causes fire damage.

<Aerial: Iron Tail: Tail turns metal (optional. you could just not call it iron tail). Slams his tail downward. Spike.

Neutral Aerial: Swift maybe? I dont know lol

*I would like to take a moment to appologise to all Flygons everywhere and appologise for refering to you as him over and over. If you are a female Flygon, I'm sorry :(

So yeah there are some moves for Flygon :D

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
-All the suggestions-
Your suggestions have been heard, and i like them very much! Dragon Claw as a side smash is awesome and the idea with sandstorm sends chills down my spine (wherever i may find a small sandstorm is just the problem. Might be in one of the desert stages of Subspace). I will also rename Dragon Claw to Outrage.

Top Bottom