• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDL0 files from Non-Brawl games

•Col•

Smash Champion
They will fight on the top of the cannons
I hope you plan on making the ship bigger, then.... <.< Or is just smaller because it is on Olimar right now?

Here is a video I just made to show our recent progress with Klonoa and a problem we have ran into that hopefully will be solved soon.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc9exq_brawl-hacking-problem-with-klonoa Link is correct now
I'm wondering, where did you find that Knuckles at? o-o

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
EXACTLY what I was thinking, can you IMAGINE that destructive power?! Its over NINE
-TY!!!!!!! What?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Yup. I'd use it, but along with the silver hack, they have to replace the character entirely. You can't even have alt costumes, because the silver head is applied to all costumes... :/

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, it's Sonic with Knuckles' head. ;_;

@OniKage: Wut? Aren't models applied to one costume? As in only THAT .pcs or .pac. Meaning the model only loads on that costume. D:

It's how I load Tabuu on link but still play as Link. :p

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
so far as I know, we can animate stage (talking about Final destination now) about 9600 frames and only one stage and the background :/
Someday goggled flying manta ray things... someday

^I think that characters could fight on the port and starboard walls of the deck as well.

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, it's Sonic with Knuckles' head. ;_;

@OniKage: Wut? Aren't models applied to one costume? As in only THAT .pcs or .pac. Meaning the model only loads on that costume. D:

It's how I load Tabuu on link but still play as Link. :p
Yeah the Knuckles thing kind of blows because you can only play as one costume for it to work. Or you could make all the costumes have no head but then Knuckles' head would still be red with like a black body or green body. So you can't really have alternate costumes with this head swap trick. But I think it's still nice that you can look somewhat like knuckles until we get an actual knuckles working.

shock44

Smash Journeyman
I had that same transN bone problem with Ichigo. I checked the original character's transN bone and looked on then right to see the bone index. Then I just changed the bone index of a bone that moves the model to the same bone index of the transN bone and renamed it. It worked after that.
Yeah that's what I did, I also changed his hips bone to HipN and his p00_ring (its the bone that is used to carry stuff on his ring) to ThrowN and I even reindexed the bones to what Lucas had and thats when it made Klonoa be flat on the floor.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Neat, sorry if my video didn't really show him much, I had planned on making another one. Is he properly scaled? Also, about that Bowser ship, I personally would prefer fighting on the main platform, and not on the canons, or whatever. Plus the size seems to be pretty much perfect, I don't see what's the problem. If you haven't played Super Mario Galaxy, it's not that big, of course, if you're going with NSMBW or SB3, then it should be a kilometre large, lol.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
the problem with fighting on the actual ship is that the forward and aft parts will cover your character and the middle part has the masts sticking up right where the fighting would be.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Neat, sorry if my video didn't really show him much, I had planned on making another one. Is he properly scaled? Also, about that Bowser ship, I personally would prefer fighting on the main platform, and not on the canons, or whatever. Plus the size seems to be pretty much perfect, I don't see what's the problem. If you haven't played Super Mario Galaxy, it's not that big, of course, if you're going with NSMBW or SB3, then it should be a kilometre large, lol.
oh, sorry, I didn't know you planned on making another one. and yeah, I scaled him through PSA. He's about marth's size.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Cross-posting from the Kid Goku project topic.

I got the World Martial Arts Tournament stage working in Brawl (there were a ton of things that needed to be hexed). Now I just gotta fix the stage position, spawn points, collisions and camera boundaries (as well as find some good lighting), then it's good to go. :)

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

guess what stage I am trying to do :3
Cross-posting from the Kid Goku project topic.

*EPIC STAGE PICS

I got the World Martial Arts Tournament stage working in Brawl (there were a ton of things that needed to be hexed). Now I just gotta fix the stage position, spawn points, collisions and camera boundaries (as well as find some good lighting), then it's good to go. :)
woooow, nice 8D

Boo Mansion

Smash Apprentice
Bowser's Castle, YES! Now that will be a sweet stage, one we've needed for a long time.

You can remove the ramp at the bottom though, right? Also, if possible, I think the purple/pink things on the side of the bridge should be textured to match the gray brick color. Or perhaps just removed. =P

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Could someone help me with hexing Lloyd? I don't mean doing it for me, but I really don't understand the OP at all in that I'm not sure if it means absolute or relative values (like the MDL0 header not being anywhere close to the same spot doesn't help in relating to the post). It's confusing the hell out of me.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Bowser's Castle, YES! Now that will be a sweet stage, one we've needed for a long time.

You can remove the ramp at the bottom though, right? Also, if possible, I think the purple/pink things on the side of the bridge should be textured to match the gray brick color. Or perhaps just removed. =P
well, the ramp cant I remove (for now, maybe later) D:

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
You're gonna replace Mute City (or ...Mute City 2? I forget the Brawl one!) with that Bowser's Castle stage from, I'm guessing, Mario Kart Wii. Right? Riiiiight??

EDIT: Wait...StgFinal? In that case, I don't know what you're trying to do :/
we already have a fix for port town aero dive that removes the cars, the hitbox on the wall and makes the ledges grabbable. why would you replace a perfectly good stage?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
ok with all the talk about what stage it replaces do ppl forget about rels just hex edit st_stgname.rel

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
*furrowed brows, fists angrily pounding on the keyboard*

WE ALREADY HAVE A FIX FOR PORT TOWN AERO DIVE THAT REMOVES THE CARS, THE HITBOX ON THE WALL AND MAKES THE LEDGES GRABBABLE. WHY WOULD YOU REPLACE A PERFECTLY GOOD STAGE!?!?!?!?? DUMBACE >.<
...It was just an idea...

Plus, it'd be cool to fly around the inside of Bowser's Castle on that Port Town Aero Drive platform :3

Baro

Smash Journeyman
3. I can, if you want me to.

5. Nope. The DragonBall Z games don't have MDL0s, so only the original DragonBall models can be used.

6. Like this?

If so, I wanna work on it. :)

8. I think stage models for PokéPark are compressed, but I could be wrong. I'll have to check again.
all the grass could be a KO zone since you can't fall out of the ring in dbz lol

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I'm hoping Alpaca has a pretty good tutorial for this once he uploads the video. I really need help.

Top Bottom