• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** 12/05/09 bring set ups!!!

Cero

Smash Lord
I called Lee and he said he's currently out of state.

But, he told me there was still going to be a monthly tomorrow... He even said "100% sure".

I'm definitely down for a $1 tourney though. :)

Cero

Smash Lord
I've never been to ZP.

Tomorrow would be my first time in a legit tourney.

I play Fox, Marth, and Captain Falcon. (I suck, btw. Hoping to get better.)

So, there's no monthly tomorrow? Will people still be there during the day playing Melee friendlies?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Seibrik your good and all but you havent been to a melee tourney since august. Im not gonna count october since that was easy money for you and steven. Come out here so i can sheik ditto ya :). And yes i understand that brawl is bringing you money so i cant blame you either.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I will acept all mm's vs my sheik. I dont care who you are just have ya money up front and on the cube.

Also maybe some of my fox falco marth peach as well.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Bring set ups guys we only need cubes or wii's zp got tvs for us lets hype this **** up! Yo flamin roys birthday is the day after this so we should bring a video recorder and a camera.
Also imma talk to steven and see if he will let us std at his place on friday the day before to get in some games .
And we got derek handling the live stream too so we gotta be live yo!

Ballistics

Smash Champion
i can't do a livestream unless someone else is recording the matches, if Dave comes we can record and stream but if it comes down to it id rather just record than livestream

yea so the five dollar door fee covers 3 dollars that zp normally charges and the other two are for me and dale but if you bring a setup that we use then you only have to pay phil his dough

NO pete its this great game called MAYLAY

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Didn't dodah do the same thing for a house tourney? **** i hear dj nintendo charged 5 for people to play at his crib the day before and hungry box did the same thing for his tourney. Nothing wrong with it o boy were making one dollar off of you guys. Btw your ganon my sheik mm ?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You don't have to mm me to get better man. Since you play sheik as well i can just give pointers and stuff after the tournament is wraped up or before doubles. Omg black chulos need to reunite at this. I wonder if esam would team with me im a better partner than derek :). But i promised roy i team with him at this one but esam real talk team with me at the next one.
Also happy turkey day kids!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya too bad sheik cg's ness for god knows how long. Andrew enter singles or were not friends anymore!
If some cfl people still come i can live without hbox coming. He is just gonna eat my food again any way.

Top Bottom