• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gimpyfish62 said:
wtf dont use MY pic in YOUR avatar please.

*e-punches you in the face*

and silent, i mm everyone, so who cares anyways lol
LOLOL! I only did that cause I knew you wanted that as YOUR avatar. I took it of, I wasn't planning on keeping it, lol.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
yshikllr said:
oh i replied in that other thread with my # but here: 541-731-9073

have u removed those songs from your phone that i hear when i call it? stop the insanity! lol
Oooh, team with me, Adam can't make it I guess.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
canada is backing out AGAIN...
T-T

gameclucks isn't gonna be happyyyyyy isai was supposed to make this date, canada was supposed to make this date... GIMPY was supposed to make this date...

gimpy will come... and he will record... and he MAY enter teamsies with that lvl 9 bowser i been training...

BladeWise

Smash Lord
CowEar said:
Me and Tiep cant go anymore, we were planning for our sister to drive but she said shes going to the fireworks tomorrow :ohwell:

.......that is one of the weakest things I've ever heard.....
btw gimpy my # is 206-349-6346

when does everyone plan on showing up?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Canada, you fail. This is gonna be the poopiest gameclucks ever...just because Silv, Canada, Isai, and Gimpy arn't coming. Oh wait...this means Ka and I may take second in teams again...Mebbeh....MONEY.

>.>

RC, how about you do a 5$ mm with me, and a 5$ mm with ka. ITLL BE GOOD.

My friend needs a partner for the teams tourney. He's a Falco player and Yshikllr, if you'd team with hero, you may as well team with my freind. Falco fox team is top tier.

ATTN: Someone bring a VCR to GC for me! I wanna record some more! DO IT! I'll give you a cookie, and a high five. ^^

I don't think he ever was, lol. Unless he needed to. Nate's gonna pick us up in the morning though. As for a ride home, I'm going with Syndicate Black. If Sinner is EJ, you and my Falco freind should team. Two blue Falcos. That'd be cool huh?

ATTN! Look at this thread, LMAO!
Mew2King is a Racist?

WTF! This thread has vanished! :urg:

CoKe.DriVeN

Smash Rookie
Aye im looking for a 2v2 partner, I play as Shiek so just ask me if you wanna team, ill be at the registration booth or w.e

GC, post the next date here so i can edit this thread title.
Results:
1-Ka-master
2-Tori
3-Bladewise
4-Silent Wolf

Low tier results:
1-Bladewise
2-Hero
3-Tori
4-Ka
apparently my roy was bad, LOL.
We should hold more low tier tourneys.

Eggz

Smash Hero
It made me super ****ing angry that Otto couldn't come home with us. NEXT TIME OTTO!

EDIT:

Everyone- Generic props

Specific props-

Silv it was fun playing you for like 20 minutes. I play on whoring you in a strange corner and recording at the next GC.

Silent- We will haul your *** over to my house next time, so i can four stock you in Roy dittos.

Canada- You destroyed the 2v2s. I blame you canada...lol...blame canada....

Ppa0- nice weegi. Keep progressing ^^

Tori- Next time I shall destroy ye! >=[

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i officially challenge bladewise's zelda to a money match har har harrr

anyways, i got some good footage, sorry i had to leave so early and couldn't enter the tourney, i actually played well today, meh.

good stuff guys, <3 gameclucks tourneys, i wish i coulda entered.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
lol gimpy. zelda is top tier....but she seriously is though....or was, that is. zelda ftw.
It was so nice to whoop up on the players who normally give me a ton of trouble.

Dammit Ka and Tori. I face Tori early on and get knocked down to loser's, and then Tori knocks Ka down to losers and I have to face him. The same exact thing happened last time. >.<

Oh well, it was a lot of fun and I wish that more people had attended like usual.

Tori - Quit killing me dammit!

Ka-Master - Quit killing me dammit!

Otto - lol, sorry about knocking you out again. =P Hurry up with the vid.

RC/David - wtf man, tech them downthrows! lol unfortunately you didnt get to experience the bigger, more exciting tourneys. maybe on Thanksgiving break or something.

Eggz - wtf is with money matching everyone? i'm sure you cant come out in the positive like that.

Hero - zeldaftw lol. they need better characters in low tiers................what?

Plow - Dont worry about the $3, I got it back anyways, lol. dont get chainthrown so much.

Silv - I'm sure that I'll get around to playing you one of these days. lol

everyone else - enjoyed playing. come back next time.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
BladeWise said:
Eggz - wtf is with money matching everyone? i'm sure you cant come out in the positive like that.
he's just copying me, and i always come out in the positive doing it.

yes.
ALWAYS.

edit: he is POORLY copying me ;P

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yup. Copying gimpy. Fo sho. And no, I never come out in the positive. I just dont have a job, so money matching is the only remotely possible source of money I have. So I spam money match requests ^^

Also I'm copying Gimpy. Cuz lyke woah hes my idol n stuff lawlz teehee.......
Aye.

Thank God you showed up Silv! I'm glad I could get some great AR footage. You MUST put in those 10 retreating shine shdls in there!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
RC - Awesome Falcon, I hope you come to many more tourneys.

Sinner - Sorry for johning over your defensiveness, it was a good strategy, I should've not sucked at ledge guarding and counter-picked better.

Bladewise - Holy shizz, Zelda freaking owns. I gotta like... counterpick Zelda against you next low teir or something... shizz.

Silv - Ahhh man, way to show up and be awesome, you rule.

Ppa0 - Well done man, you're getting better and better.

Gameclucks guy - Good work on holding a low teir tourney! Next time have second place get a prize! >=(

It was great playing everyone, see ya next time.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Eggz - Sorry for taking your money. Winning it back is only inevitable.

Ka - Gzus...Savage Luigi. Eventually when I learn to stop killing myself, I'll beat you more...HOPEFULLY.

Hero - Impressive Younglink and if you want anymore Falcon tips just let me know. I'll share what I know and use.

Bladewise/Teddy - I thought i was doing so well when i beat your peach first round and then i just got ***** the next two. They were rough loses but you earned the victory man. Nice job taking the low tier with zelda. Is it strange that I would rather "be with" Zelda then peach? Thanks for making me come. Tourney was awesome

Tori - Thanks for the heads up on the falcon ditto on my first match. Your falco still destroys me....the end.

Wolf - I don't think I played you once. But i busted out the "Gzus" AND the "Msia" so dont worry.

Gameclucks - Thanks for hosting a place to tourney. I'll be back to ask about R3gulator and Drifter.

Sinner - Kittylynn...

Everyone else - Nice job I enjoyed the tourney. Thanks for welcoming me seeing as how this was my first tourney.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe I forgot to mention GIMPY. Gimpy, your Bowser is most definately from RC (**** city). Haha I'll give it a go on a money match seeing as how we said so and thankfully you didnt bring money. So next time we cross pathes we'll do it.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
eggz - thx for the compliment, and yes i shall train harder maybe in our next 1$ mm i will win against ur uber mario :) and okayish fox lol

hero - thx :) like i said i will keep training, u have a very cool yl

wolf - u were pretty much my first match i played and i wasnt warmed up, and i was in a bad mood and *insert more excuses here* but next time i wont get 3 stocked XD by u and maybe win against u like at that other gc tourney

ka master - as always pleasure seeing ur luigi in action and learning from u just by watching you play

gimpy - lol maybe next time... maybe next time... and thx for showing me how to tech off of the edge

We should mm next time. I usually don't have to be warmed up to play Luigi, he's very slow. but yea mm next time fo sho! fox v luigi. you can choose how much scrilla you wanna wager, LOL. ill mm anyone next time too, im sad i didnt mm too many ppl this ime. GC GUY! POST THE NEXT DATE!!! maybe next time when i play you ppao, ill use both hands...burn.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i should have money matched people.

i was playing well... i rarely play well enough to where i'll actually SAY i played well, o wellz ;P

the monye matches carry over from this tourney to the next tourney

Top Bottom