• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight smorgasbord!

lain

Smash Master
LOLLLL

i love pastaboy already.

But yeah it's super confirmed we're going. We're just looking for housing closest to the venue.

yayyyy

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I would like to call this Brawl's first international games but I'm sure the Americans will be vastly outnumbered. Good luck Lain, Anther, and the rest of ya guys. Bear in mind you are repping the USA.
No pressure;)

EDIT: 777 posts- today's my lucky day.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Judge Yes! and Sliq were all here two weeks ago. You missed out on Brawls first international games xD.

I hope I give them a run for their money ;)

edit: to be exact, Sliq was here in May for SBaN5 xD.

Niko_K

Smash Master
He definitely has a shot at top 3.

I hope to place well this weekend as well. Though the MI guys are a clear threat to me, that and Ally + Holy Nightmare.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
you really shouldn't rely on grabs so heavily. This is very common in a lot of these brawl matches I see.

You have alternating throws down, which is great. Just, do you know anything else?

Squall hammer was hardly used. You did jump a lot of double forward blizzards though. These get predictable and then punishable. Refrain from spamming too many blizzards. Use squall a little more to mix it up and keep that "unpredictability level" up.

BIG C

Smash Master
ya that's right BIG C made the legendary sig. for no reason i was talking to lain then i was like ima make an IC's sig and it turned into that.

Eat a ****.

lain

Smash Master
you really shouldn't rely on grabs so heavily. This is very common in a lot of these brawl matches I see.

You have alternating throws down, which is great. Just, do you know anything else?

Squall hammer was hardly used. You did jump a lot of double forward blizzards though. These get predictable and then punishable. Refrain from spamming too many blizzards. Use squall a little more to mix it up and keep that "unpredictability level" up.
... do you have any idea what you're talking about?

lol it turned out nicely =P anyone notice that **** is censored and ***** isn't :confused:
LOLLLL 2 gewdz

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero

lol you fail.

lain

Smash Master
Omg I'm too exicted x_x

this tourney gonna be hyyyypeeeeeeee.

I have two goals here. Either I beat Ally, or I win the tournament. I'm GOING to do at least one of those.

>:D

Niko_K

Smash Master
I hope you. Anther, and NOJ can handle my Canadian Dro. I think we need to make vids.

And then, we can record friendlies, and make a highlight video out of them.

Sounds like a plan.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I beat drk.pch's peach with Ice Climbers and he got pissed at me and *****ed me out lol. That guy is scary.

But yeah I'm working hard on coming!!!
Be careful what you say behind ones back, they just might find out what you been saying.

And I was not pissed and go crazy as you say.. Don't you think you are going a lil over board? And why dont you tell them the next time I played them I 2 stocked them. Amazing how people leave out important details eh? Jeez, you sure have changed since pound three. You was never like this. Guess that's what brawl does to a person.

lain

Smash Master
Did you? Cause I remember 2-0'ing you in a ladder match. And you got pissed. And *****ed me out.

I haven't changed, you sir, have changed.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Did you? Cause I remember 2-0'ing you in a ladder match. And you got pissed. And *****ed me out.

I haven't changed, you sir, have changed.
You beat me with IC then G&W

We played again the day after and I beat both those characters. Then you went on saying " happy now? You got your revenge"

Top Bottom