• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ball Z 2 April 17 Waterford, MI

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Boxxy and I are gonna wreck in Brawl dubs ;)

As for Melee I'll probably decide on which event I'll enter the day of ;) gotta keep it secret

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Im coming, bringing Azure for sure, Flame is still a maybe (dude better come, hes my partner >.>)

and uhh Boxxy fails at the Falco matchup?
im teaching boxxy how to use IC's so falcos arent going to be problems for him anymore

IrisKong

Smash Lord
CoCo, are you for sure teaming with Xatic? if so I need to convince someone to be my team mate.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Not coming to this any more. The rest of you ought to kick *** and stuff.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I fail at the Falco matchup even more. lol I was using him today at gaming club. Quite fun once you get the hang of him.

Requesting the day off of work tomorrow. I hope I have enough money for this.

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
ok, since noone needs a carpool, does anyone in southern michigan have an open spot in there car for a carpool?

Sumer

Smash Ace
If someone's driving through or near Lansing they should like..pick me up. Idk if I'll be able to have the car this weekend, or want to drive. I'm a lazy bish. :3

Sumer

Smash Ace
15-20$ gas money and you got a ride.
I think I might go with this, unless someone closer would be able to pick me up. I wouldn't want you going too far out of your way. lol Where do you live Marshmallowman?

If I go, anyone good for brawl doubles. >.> I'd like someone as good as me because I usually place well in doubles and usually end up carrying my partners, so I wouldn't mind someone as good as me in doubles to team with.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I'll have to show up and represent West Michigan. We're good, we just don't need to post every 10 minutes.

Also, apparently you've never heard of Detroit Mouth ****.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Okay Demp. ^^ Whoever's closer is fine with me. I don't want anyone going too far out of the way. x.x
We are going through Lansing, so it is no problem. Just throw in like $15 for gas and you got a ride if I can get an extra seat.

Sumer

Smash Ace
We are going through Lansing, so it is no problem. Just throw in like $15 for gas and you got a ride if I can get an extra seat.
Alright Demp, sounds good. ^^

Southeast MI has all the best players. All 1 of them.
I technically live in SE MI. I just go to school in Lansing. XD

Judge and I won't be here for this, so looks like top 3 is wide open ;p
I got dibz on anther for dubz. >.> Unless he's not coming..then someone else team with me. q.q

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm predicting Anther to get second in this tournament. And third. He's also going to win it.

Top Bottom