• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi, Clash of Brokenness, Vayseth's Revenge! Brawl AND Melee! (3/28/09)

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
I'm only interested in Brawl singles and doubles... how long does this tourney go till usually? I know it varies, but an estimate would be nice so my parents know wtf is going on. Does everyone have to show up by 11am to register?

thanks!
oh and put me down as a maybe =)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'm only interested in Brawl singles and doubles... how long does this tourney go till usually? I know it varies, but an estimate would be nice so my parents know wtf is going on. Does everyone have to show up by 11am to register?

thanks!
oh and put me down as a maybe =)
Well a few things.

We have Brawl Doubles at Noon. That should end around 3-4PM at the latest.

Brawl Singles Pools is at 2PM. If you manage to make it out of Pools you will be in the Brawl Singles Bracket which will start roughly around 6-7PM. And from there it depends how good you do.

If you want to stay until the end of Brawl Singles, it might go until around Midnight at the latest.

Omniswell - I'll add you to the list in a bit. <3

Zjiin

Smash Master
I support anything in Brawl that makes it gayer to punish the people playing it. I once offered Cosmo money to plank his way through the whole tournament.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
BEAST COAST VA lol xD hey everyone who is MI pro I would like to know this info cuz i got sick of whatching mew2king and azen zagenight fight all the dang time while i sit in
5th i wanna see some MI skill

EDIT: wtf my sig it won't show

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
BEAST COAST VA lol xD hey everyone who is MI pro I would like to know this info cuz i got sick of whatching mew2king and azen zagenight fight all the dang time while i sit in

huh does this mean you're coming or something.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion

michigan has no pros we all just chaingrab and suck

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This actually hurts to read. I actually feel physical pain from trying to understand that horrendous grammar. Your grammar is that bad.

Scythe

Smash Master
I can't wait for this. Melee and SF4! Brawl is an afterthought for me.

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Will there be PS3 controllers there or will I have to bring one. (I play st4 for the 360) =(

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Anyway, I updated the Main Page!

BAWLS is a new Sponsor!

We got a Food Sponsorship as well, I just didn't add it cause I forgot the name, when I confirm the name, I will update that!..... >_>;

I also got confirmation to use the Back Room in the Main Floor!

I will rework the schedule a bit, All Naruto will be played in the Main Room and will now have a Live Stream as well, since all the Computers are up there!

Also I will now rerun Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, since we have a designated Naruto section!

Don't worry all these changes will not affect your wallet, the Venue Fee is NOT raising!

I will update later this weekend what BAWLS and the Food Sponsorship are giving us, to be frank, the Food Sponsorship is Free Food... =p

goodkid

Smash Lord
I'll try to go so I guess u can put me on the maybe list. This is something I really want to go, but don't know if its possible yet. I'll enter doubles the next tourney, have to wait till my partner can make it

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Opening Post has been updated!

Sponsors were updated!

LOCK IN Information has been added!

Preregistration List has been updated!

Check the Opening Post for all the new Information and if you have any questions, feel free to reply or call me, or text me, I'll get back to you as quick as I can.

Flier should be ready by this Weekend! ^_^

All the Naruto Tournaments will have a different Schedule since they now have a section of the building dedicated to them. I will work on the Naruto Schedule this weekend. Everything else is fine as it is right now. ^_^

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet
This is going to be my first offline tourney so I'm excited. Also, my friend wants to know if he can stay with me just for the Lock in part and leave when the actual tourney starts?? (He isn't a competitive player so he doesn't want to play in the tourney)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
This is going to be my first offline tourney so I'm excited. Also, my friend wants to know if he can stay with me just for the Lock in part and leave when the actual tourney starts?? (He isn't a competitive player so he doesn't want to play in the tourney)
Yeah that is fine, we are not collecting Venue Fees for the Tournament on Saturday until like 10 or 11AM. So ones you get there Friday for the Session and decide to stay for the Lock In, you are fine until the next morning when we start collecting for Tourney Venue Fees.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I dunno how u people are gonna do this at the lock in, but everyone better fu{king shower before the tournament.

B.O JOHNZ is the worst EVER...I have to be honest!!!

DK's Crib > Sleeping @ Lock In.

Don't get me wrong I support the lock in, in every way possible, but hygine comes before anything IMHO! AmIRight?

D.K who's running what tournaments? I'm surprised to NOT see this updated yet lol.

To everyone else:

We are running a King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimted Match tournament. I know there's some SNK fan present at this tournament right? This is the newest installment in the KOF series. So come and participate. It's a free tournament...you can't go wrong.

I'll update this post with details in a bit.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
TO List is on the main post, I figured the TOs already knew what they were doing, I guess I have to remind people.... >_>;

Unfortunately, I won't be housing people, cause I have to be at the Lock In on Friday night, I will work on giving Discounts to the Out Of State people that want to stay at the Lock In. Contact me Via PM and I will tell you what I can work out for you if you decide to go to the Lock In on Friday night.

The Lock in guarantees you a Parking Spot on Saturday, cause you get to park anywhere over night for free, and it also lets you be at the tournament on time. ;D

Make Sure to Bring Sleeping Stuff if you go to the Lock In and want to get some sleep while there.

EDIT:

I worked out a Discount for the Out of State People, I need you guys to PM me so I can tell you the details. ^_^

Vayseth

Smash Master
Anyone wanna house 7 MI guys? It would be me, BOODA, 2 naruto guys, lain, Judge! and Needle of Juntah.

Anyone in the Chicago area is fine. If not, I'll think of something.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I may have my car back for this, but it's a stretch (Getting it back around that weekend).

Assuming I don't get it, what are the current transportation plans for the rest of MI?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The other MI car needs housing, too. We'll have 5-6 people, including Epic (he's driving), me, Anther, and Omniswell, at the very least.

Top Bottom