• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi, Clash of Brokenness, Vayseth's Revenge! Brawl AND Melee! (3/28/09)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I figured you would, but I didn't want to assume anything. That means we have room for 1 more if they ride in the trunk.

Scythe

Smash Master
I haven't got a teammate for this yet, anyone i know that's need a teammate?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
There is a List of TOs in the Opening Post, is just before the Tournament Schedule. I want to hear from you guys, what is the best date to schedule an April Tournament. Depending on the date the majority agree on, I might have to do some major changes to the Tournament Line up in April.

If you can PM me with the date you want, I will keep score until Friday, where I will see what day is best and I can finalize a schedule for April. Thanks. ^_^

Zjiin

Smash Master
ATTN MELEE PEOPLES
Make sure you bring setups if it's possible! We have a dedicated spot in the venue for us and i would love to have an actual tournament going on there.

I'm also looking for someone to help me regulate the Melee tournament (making sure people aren't playing friendlies, making sure people are recording results, backup TO in case of emergency, etc)

Scythe

Smash Master
Screw that, i'm already paying for like 4 tourneys lol. Any top players from Michigan wanna team?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Kakashi Dark:

add this to the main post of this thread please (and on the other sites too):

The King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

*Entry Fee FREE

double elimination
3 man team vs.
Omega Rugal, Krizalid, Clone Zero, Original Zero, and Ignitz are bannned
default time and settings
button mapping is allowed
winner may change order of team only, loser may select new team or change order

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Webster, I am going to tell you what i told you before.... please check the Main Post first before posting.... I added that days ago... >_>

Kirk

Smash Champion
Oh I see how it is...passing me off to another guy like that. >.>

Well I can't blame you...I'm pretty scrubby and all. But sure, teams...fun.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
We should totally do a low tier Brawl side tourney (sans Ike, Shiek, Fox, and Sonic who definitely don't belong in low tier) instead of TvC. It'd be awesome.

Top Bottom