• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16th & 17th

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
spaceballs is a good samus in melee. play him if you get the chance. His falco is also very good. I wish I could get out there to get some games in.

Malk

Smash Champion
hahahahaha
hahahahahaha
sorry spaceballs
we were all hanging out at a kind of smashfest and no one saw this

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
MAN, I REALLY NEED 2 COME 2 THIS... I guess me,dama,valz, heat will show yall what we are made of... indeed... but dont count ME in just yet... i need some $$ unless somebody wants 2 pay my way... lol..

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This is gonna be so much fun. But as for sleep, that will be a difficult thing to get. Only going by the last one by example.

:chuckle:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Eh . . . I might as well start the trolling . . .

I'm SORRY L0zR!!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm thinking of doing something everyday.

Just cause . . . I can . . .

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Man, why is this tourney on a sunday... NO... CHURCH IS THAT DAY... darn you... Forgive me Lord for I have sinned (not you Karn) 8,p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
another jubilee hell yeahhh

i won't come of course but i hope NC doesn't lose too bad to the OoSers

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

C'mon, you guys. Let's make this fun. Someone else do this too.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait wut. I already requested off for the weekend of the 10th . . . I don't know how I'm gonna get that changed . . .

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Lozer, Lozr, it's all the same. Dama accepts your below 9000 power lvl challenge, he says "face him online" you and ya whole crew.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I'll accept this challenge or lack there of... dont be surprised when 7 Black guys come to the tourney and destroy all hopes and dreams you ever had for winning this tourney...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I might bring a few things, maybe. Last time, though, there were people stealin' $hit. I don't want my stuff stolen.

But anyway, yeah I might bring several things over cause I'm not really a smashaholic. I'm not fond of the game, actually, but I still play it.:psycho:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Will setups be necessary? I don't really want my TV or any Wii cords stolen or anything lol. I just like playing Brawl against you Peter, don't try that on me! D Shep, are you finally deciding to show up somewhere after talking junk? I'm ready to whup you and Dama, so get ready for that! LoZR's got this too, no sweat.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Woah... Brawl in Raleigh? DC kids coming down to NC?

M3D might just have to make an appearance.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
not this jubilee Dark Hart... i called my psychic for my free terror reading (i think her name was miss cleo) but she told me that IM GONNA OWN YOU ALL @ JUBILEE (if i come 2 it) (i didn't read the whole thread) is there gonna be melee @ this tourney... I need some melee back in my life... tis not fun beating behr/vilt/pepper/krii/maskde/ and other noobs @ the game...

DR. SPARKLEY... WHERE ARE YOU AT...

ptown

Smash Ace
dr. pp, i enjoyed playing against you as well. i'll let you know know when we should play again.

...yeah, my avatar is so cool.

POM

Smash Apprentice
i miss you ali...and peter...and the originals. i love that pic..that was a good jubilee.
DAAMMMNNNNNNN look at my chip stack...I TAKE TOPES MONEYYZZZZ!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HA HA! YES Knorr! Get in the mood and do this. I encourage others to do it for the the hell of it. Hype this event up.

I remember this being done for the Munkaids. Well, I'm gonna do those one better.

Top Bottom