• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16th & 17th

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
well...

I guess that settles it: I'll be there.

But! only if it's really the weekend of the 17th and not the 10th [please change the dates in the first post :)]

I got hired by a local venue to run something BIG the weekend before...not like C3/Critical Hit "big" but for our region, it's awesome:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4908742&postcount=6127
NC!!!!!!!! you KNOW you wanna come to SoVa!!!!!!!!

We'll return the favor by making Jubilee amazing...

Also: I want to run something for fun that I did once with great success...in Melee it was using Green Greens, but for Brawl: SPEAR PILLAR NlGGAAAAAA:
Team Spear Pillar for $$$ and Nachos!!!
everyone puts in $1, typical tourney set counts, but teams and ONLY Spear Pillar.
Winning team gets ALL the money and exclusive rights to a FULL 3 layer plate of my nachos ^_^

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
bosssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I miss you!

sheeeit I miss ALL of NC!!! Also, I need to remember to bring Nutella for those pancakes. I will make orange nutella pancakes in the morning [if I don't stay up until NOON again hahaha] ...if I'm asleep though...as one side is nearly cooked and the other is still raw, squeeze out some juice (a little goes a long way) from a fresh cut orange, and then flip and cook like you normally would. when it's ready to eat, spread nutella on that ***** and eat it.

delicious.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
yay-or-nay on Team Spear Pillar For $$$ and Nachos?!?!?!??!

And I need confirmation on the date so I can get SoVa to come and get the word out NOW :)
Freeeeee Moneez!
Freeeeeee Nachoz!
Freeeeeeeeee

Srsly, my brain has exploded 4 times while posting this, but it's okay, I'm real strong and I doesn't afraid of anything!

POM

Smash Apprentice
i want some of them toasty nachossssss.

man i want my old account back..haha permabannnn

lord karn

Smash Master
yeah we had the trap card, fighting energy, swamp card combo.

leave yr thread around me it gonna get drunk up

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
team catfish will be there, hate it for you guysssssss haha.

Chocolate thunder <3 Everybody's favorite smasher

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Chocolate Thunder is definately the man. Looks like I finally get to meet Toasty and all of those cool VA people. This is gonna be great! Great pic also Toasty, that wouldn't happen to be a self-portrait, would it?

POM

Smash Apprentice
man azen sucks butt
i can't forget to bring the swamp card

you leave yr girl round me best believe she gonna get stuckkkkk

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm driving up on Sunday morning, the day of this thing. It's just easiest for me, but if no one can house me sunday night, then I'll try to move things around.
Get em Thunder Buck!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm driving up on Sunday morning, the day of this thing. It's just easiest for me, but if no one can house me sunday night, then I'll try to move things around.
Get em Thunder Buck!
Really, Sunday morning? You'd have to start really early if you want to make it to teams. I can still probably house you Sunday night, though, I was just wondering.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can force myself to wake up early if it's for something important. I don't mind you asking, and I guess I'll just PM you for the rest of the details.

Top Bottom