• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16th & 17th

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah Ali it's you that's gonna get whupped in both games man! I'm feeling slightly confident in my skills now, and I think that that should be enough to get the job done. I've progressed a fair amount in both games while you were away, and it won't be nearly as easy to kick my tail this time! Just you wait! Our matches, as well as all with LoZR, are gonna be so epic!!!
I love how you mess with my head(no homo) Peter, it really makes me think and work like I never have before. Keep me updated man.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't really want to bring this up, but what are the plans for that new Meta Knight technique, the infinite Dimension Cape? Will this thing be allowed or just limited to a certain period of time or what?

Malk

Smash Champion
ahahahaha alex and me just checked this thread from the beach
SO GOOD ZIO
nice work

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey NC, how many people from your area will be needing housing for my last bi-weekly tournament? Let me know, post in my thread or something. I'm making a list for out of staters that need housing to accomodate you guyz

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah. I forgot this wasn't 4chan . . . I can't get away with everything. I've been warned.

Oh well. I've only been warned for language.

I hope, though, that I'm not making any troubles for the viewers of this thread. I'm just building some hype for this event. If I'm offending anyone, let me know . . . I'll end this.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
this thread is absolutely amazing, looking at it now solidified my 100% chance of going to this. cannot wait.

rofl @ epic battles between me and lozr. we are super saiyans.
rofl @ every caption in this thread
im gonna try to bring my whole crew.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
theres a tourney in VA beach, Maryland, and the ECRC event in CT. lots of action this weekend in the brawl universe

Malk

Smash Champion
WUSSUP BROS, THIS IS TWIG. i DON'T KNOW MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND **** ANYMORE, SO I'M ON MALKS.

ON THE OFFCHANCE THAT I COME TO THIS THING, WHO NEEDS A COACH/TRASHTALKER/CUDDLE BUDDY (NOHOMO)

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I do Twig, I do!!! Unless Alex wants to be my Coach. I definitely need one.

@ Greg: All of those on the 17th?
Coaching is so gay. You should lose 2 stocks if you coach someone.

>_______________________________>

Oh yeah and I wanna go to Chu's

POM

Smash Apprentice
STFU haha.
twig...cuddle with me ahahaha.
knorrrr....team titans ftw, and if no one has ever experienced or witnessed our teaming, they've definitely missed out. who can't remember our awesome 0%-death team combo on df2k's peach at that tourney? haha...TOOO GOOOOOD.

lord karn

Smash Master
Fingerslam->dickspin->ultimate Combo!!!!!!= Massive Dmg!!!!!!!!!!1

***** We Got Boats! Whos Down For Some ****ing Bumper *** Row Boats!?

lord karn

Smash Master
savesxthexqueen (10:59:23 PM): tope man you gave karn a warning point
topeisgood (10:59:28 PM): and?
savesxthexqueen (10:59:34 PM): i was using his name
topeisgood (10:59:37 PM): that sux
savesxthexqueen (10:59:43 PM): dont be a gaylord
topeisgood (11:00:06 PM): don't be an assmaster
savesxthexqueen (11:00:19 PM): thats like inviting your friend who happens to be a cop to a house party and he starts arresting all the underage girls
savesxthexqueen (11:00:27 PM): dont be that guy
topeisgood (11:00:36 PM): i am that guy
savesxthexqueen (11:00:54 PM): gtfo out of our thread tope!
topeisgood (11:00:57 PM): besides it expires in a week
savesxthexqueen (11:01:00 PM): oh ok
savesxthexqueen (11:01:01 PM): cool

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lulz. He wasn't being rude, man.

Just letting us know not to go TOO far.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
NC DOESN"T HAVE ANY G_DARN MOTHERFREAKING RULES YOU CRAPHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for a tournament I can finally come to! I can't wait to lose at brawl!

Exclamation marks just for the hell of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, will the dimensional cape thing be banned at mpjvi?

Malk

Smash Champion
Asploded brains are what we aim for

Dark Hart will be on momentarily with the location of the actual tournament.
There will most likely be a $10 door fee, probably reduced to $5 if a complete brawl set up is brought. Singles will probably be $15 and Doubles $20 for the team.
The rules will be standard brawl rules, banned stages not set in stone yet (quite possibly based on Fast1 results)

Yeah I should've just said that, go look at Fast1 rules

Top Bottom