• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYTHIC VOL 4 feat. VBrawl & Brawl+! Dec. 5th, 2009 (MD/VA Tournament!!)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lie I will mm you too!

also

kenny: I am not going to your smashfest anyways, but why am I banned though? Unless its a joke

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I even lowered the price of the ones I was selling him to 10 bucks for all of them and he still hasn't

soooooo ignorant

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255

falco03

Smash Lord
korn stop tryna take his money lets do if for 60 more hype............lil b ill mm u for 10 or 5 ...............boss mario and falcon for 5 and korn im good i want easy money

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Kay, I really really wanna go to this. vBrawl and Brawl+??? Someone find a way to get me here :(
It looks like I may yet be able to make it here.
korn stop tryna take his money lets do if for 60 more hype............lil b ill mm u for 10 or 5 ...............boss mario and falcon for 5 and korn im good i want easy money
Who from MD is coming? You all should go to K9's the night before to smash then head out in the morning to make for an easier trip. Can anyone from MD possibly get JJ and JCaesar?

EDIT: Also, does anyone know if Candy and/or Jose is coming to this?

EDIT 2: This needs more hype! Moarrr!!

dariusf

Smash Rookie
Im goin to come this will b my first tournament but i will promise u that i will place in the single tournament and me and my partner will win the doubles

KageMurphy

Smash Master
1) I didn't ask u top not upload it, its maddd old so I don't care and 2) I will pay you your 4 dollars right after I cut up your Kirby doll for real this time :)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
No, you pay my $4 AS SOON AS I F*CKING SEE YOU. I'M SERIOUS, YOU OWE ME MONEY NOW PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!!!!!!

And yeah you did ask me to upload it, otherwise why would I have uploaded it so late ;)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Don't worry Lie, you're on the list of my top 3 fav smashers, I only love the best. I'm sure you'll win, tbh I'm worse than I used to be IMO. Just as long as it isn't MK, you will probably win, MK is my favorite MU :)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Korn, BMX....I MIGHT have to cancel our MMs, see I really want to focus on my MM with Lie, I've been waiting for this re-match for a long time and I don't want to f*ck it up. Of course, Korn our MM is guarunteed if Lie doesn't show up (which he will :D)

Top Bottom