• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash - Series 1 - "Fists Will Fly At This Location" [9/03/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
I'm going, and so are Brian and Nima. I'm assuming we're taking Craig as well.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Darn, I wanna go to this so bad! Why does this have to be the same day as the first football game! Oh, well. :p I'm sure there will be others soon. (hopefully. I'm ready to play yall)

archer.

Smash Lord
ESAM I heard you were teaming with V1CE if you go to this. Is that true?

He tried to get me to go pick you up. But that's like a 2.5 hour drive in the wrong direction. Which would turn into 10 extra hours of driving for me, not to mention I'd have to charge you out the *** for gas since my car just guzzles it. Hope you understand that there's probably no way in hell that I'm getting you.

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
:( I have plenty of money to give you in gas money, though :D

Somebody pick me up? plz?

5 hours in a car (assuming I'm 2.5 hours away from everybody) ~3/4ths of a tank...so I'm guessing 30-35$ gas money is appropriate?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Some of you guys aren't even ranked in your state @_@ And you sure as hell aren't ranked in this region, and you 1000000% AREN'T RANKED IN THE NATION *****S

WHERE THE **** U @

(Probably having a life or something else besides being good at Smash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom