• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska's donation to Jo...MJG - next date/location TBA

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yes, I'll be around all afternoon/night so whenever after 3:00 works for me.

3024 S. 105th Ave, basically 108th and center.

P.S. Tyser's mad.

resTy

Smash Champion
So, I'd firstly like to apologize for johning my tiny heart out the entire time during Brawl- tonight.
It was lame of me and probably made things uncomfortable and was straight up rude.
That said, Brawl- is ******** and should burn in the fiery pits of Hell.
Random scrub tactics and mindless spamming together create the best strategy imaginable.

Also, Rob is the best Brawler in Omaha now.
He beat everybody in the Omaha area to prove it.

§chizm

Smash Lord
So, I'd firstly like to apologize for johning my tiny heart out the entire time during Brawl- tonight.
It was lame of me and probably made things uncomfortable and was straight up rude.
Random scrub tactics and mindless spamming together create the best strategy imaginable.

He beat everybody in the Omaha area to prove it.
Brawl- is pretty dumb.
So Rob is the best out of...two people? Congrats.

resTy

Smash Champion
He played against me, Smeesh, JBM, Mexi, Dark Yosh and Majik.
He won the Tournament-Mode-Tournament which dictated the ultimate best in Omaha.
Whoever wins Brawl- this weekend is the new ultimate best in Omaha.
Non-Omahans are eligible for being the ultimate best in Omaha.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
So... apparently one of my coworkers needs me to cover for them from 9-noon on Saturday. So don't show up before noon or you won't get in.

Also, I'm moving out the 30th/31st. So if we wanna stay a little late this tournament.... what are they gonna do, evict me?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

He beat everybody in the Omaha area to prove it

He played against me, Smeesh, JBM, Mexi, Dark Yosh and Majik.
He won the Tournament-Mode-Tournament which dictated the ultimate best in Omaha.
Whoever wins Brawl- this weekend is the new ultimate best in Omaha.
Non-Omahans are eligible for being the ultimate best in Omaha.
Tyser, it made me laugh pretty hard listening to you John. You should do it more often. You were right on at least most of your pissed off, "I can't believe Rob just beat me 4 times in a row" attitude and comments. Brawl- is pretty garbage and I have a skeleton strategy with every single character that seems to work. Link and Luigi are an exception because I'm actually good with them (read: Skillz), and bowser is an exception because you literally just throw moves and win because of it, which is the best strategy in the world. Taking 1 step and rock smashing is good strategy as well, how do you approach that?

As far as me being #1 in Omaha, it's true, I was beating off all of them with both hands. But isn't Joker the best in Omaha every time he steps on the soil?

So... apparently one of my coworkers needs me to cover for them from 9-noon on Saturday. So don't show up before noon or you won't get in.

Also, I'm moving out the 30th/31st. So if we wanna stay a little late this tournament.... what are they gonna do, evict me?
Good news! I can be here until 4:00-4:30, but we should still do singles first, but I can actually FINISH. And after I get off work, we can move to my place for an after party if they decide to evict Dan during the fun. It's only 2.5 miles from Dan's place.

There are gonna be games at Rob's on Friday, at least that's the word on the street.

Edit: 402-305-5522 if there's any confusion.
This is true, look up like 8 messages to see the info.

resTy

Smash Champion
My johns are usually always hilarious.
Both on the boards and in person :')
I don't remember a time where they weren't.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MUSICAL CHAIRS TOURNAMENT
5 dollar brawl singles.
10 dollar doubles brawl.
1~5 dollar brawl- singles tournament. (I'll money match after work if necessary)
2~10 dollar brawl- doubles tournament.
Star Craft 2 tournament.
Soul Calibur 2 tournament.
25 cent Mega Man 3 duels.
Tekken Tag Tournament^2.
Bloody Roar tournament.
Star Fox 64 tournament.
Whatever those games they talk about on Iowa tournament.

Most likely at least 3 of the top 4 will happen.

And yes, Mexi has made me lose a few stocks before because I was laughing too hard at his frustration. I think it's part of his mind games.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
A lot of my friends are out of town for a hippie jam festival at red rocks, even some of my jocular friends are attending, so I honestly don't have anywhere to go unless some sort of thing draws my attention elsewhere.

I mean, don't show up at like 2:00 a.m. (unless you have booze to share), but realistically I'll be here the entire day.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Melty Blood, IaMP and Project: M imo. I'll try to bring at least 2/3 of those this weekend.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Meleeee side tourney kids? I can bring a set up <3. Tyser do you still want to MM???? <3

Also, Rob I dunno if I'll be able to speed run the whole game against you loool. Work has really been kicking my butt his week and when I get back to my apartment I am usually to mentally out of it to do much of anything. So how about we do like first to beat 3 robot masters or something lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
welp it's 4:00 and I woke up, let the games begin

Jayford, how about the first 8 robot masters

Edit: Aura just got here so literally whenever you want to come over is good.
Edit 2: My friend Matt just got here.
Edit 3: Mexi just arrived
Edit 4: Ian is pwning kids in brawl-
Edit 5: Smeesh freaked the fizzuck out when he saw my cat, good thing he doesn't know I have two.
Edit 6: It's like 5 and I don't think I can play brawl anymore, but Mexi and Smeesh are still at it. I once heard that you aren't ready for a smash tournament unless you have played it enough that you don't want to play it anymore. In the zone.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm johning at work right now...I think you guys should just stop the tournament because if i wasn't at work I'd obviously win the entire thing from the losers bracket. I've got the winner of Ngamer and Smeesh and then Trent I think, then Tyser, then Joker, Then Fino, Then MJG. All the way to the bank.

**** you all for eating food and not waiting on my every wish.

Good **** Jayford, now it's time I annialte you in mega man 3.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for coming, everyone. I'm really glad that the last tournament at this apartment had such a great turn-out, even if MJG did spank everyone at everything. I'll get results posted once I wake up a little bit.

Good **** Jayford, now it's time I annialte you in mega man 3.
That's not a word.

MJG

Smash Hero
Sherman: Fun tourney bro. Thanks for hosting!

Megamanrob: I didn't try (no johns). I had complained about Brawl minus so long before, during, and after the tourney that I didn't even want to play it but I decided to give you a few matches. Thanks for the wolf experience in normal Brawl though.

Tyser: One of my Favorite Nebraska people. Good games man. Hope to chill with you in the future.

Joker: GGs.

Trent: Another Nebraska favorite. Good and long games LOL.

To everyone that played brawl minus: Brawl Minus FAILS.

Fun doubles matches.

Bye.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Ok, got the results posted in a (semi)timely fashion. Now just don't expect much out of me until I get everything unpacked.

Someone left a sleeve with a copy of Melee/Windwaker and a memory card at my place; I'll hold onto it, so just let me know if it's yours.

Trent left his hat, come steal it if you want it.

Also, one of my roommates found a Wii power cable that has apparently been here for months. So let me know if you left a Wii power cable here months ago?

Sherman: Funny tourney bro. Thanks for hosting!
Glad you could finally make it, hope you had a good time. Oh, and you might want to watch out, Joker's out for blood.

Trent

Smash Champion
It was cool seeing KC, Omaha, and Iowa.

BTW, I believe Neb is 17th as well, not 25th(?) in singles.

BTW2, don't forget to put that bracket up. :bee:

MJG

Smash Hero
Ok, got the results posted in a (semi)timely fashion. Now just don't expect much out of me until I get everything unpacked.

Someone left a sleeve with a copy of Melee/Windwaker and a memory card at my place; I'll hold onto it, so just let me know if it's yours.

Also, one of my roommates found a Wii power cable that has apparently been here for months. So let me know if you left a Wii power cable here months ago?

Glad you could finally make it, hope you had a good time. Oh, and you might want to watch out, Joker's out for blood.

Haha alright.

AND...I meant to say "Fun" tournament...lol

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

You got the bracket quicker that usual, great job and good luck on moving and sorry for leaving your place when you was sleep, my mom was impatient .

Haha alright.

AND...I meant to say "Fun" tournament...lol
Thanks for showing up to Sherman's, I 'll need to play your TL in Brawl- with my D3 and shut down your projectiles with my meat slave shields, (whoops I mean army of waddle dees hahahhahhahahahahaha.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
ALSO I am officialy announcing hosting games at my place this thursday if anyone is interested but I only have a Gamecube setup for melee so everyone has to bring a setup for Brawl or Brawl- if they want to play it untill I get enough money from hauling Srape Iron or whoring myself out to fat chicks either way.

Top Bottom