• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NECROMAFIA | Game Over! Shortest game in Dgames?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Read me as not scum this game and increase your ratio? Nah truces are gay not voting ran I can't read July so my voteg is looking like a good call. Plus I still gotta read page 3. Is Kary town? Kary town is fun to chill with sup @ you babe?

:phone:
That's my boy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Reply above the quote because SWF Mobile.

Well, duh. But you aren't pushing him right now. You're undermining him for no discernible reason. I voted him originally because he rolled in being impossible to read, but you then came in and threw up all over my car.

You and I both know that stretching facts happens at the start of a game to start a game, especially when you're trying to put yourself in the driver's seat. You're sitting here preaching about the evil that is Zen (I love the overly dramatic knife line warning people not to work with him), but you go for the henchman rather than the person putting out all the information you're calling bull****? Weak sauce. You also act like I should expect more from Ran. I've never seen him afraid to agree with something he finds sound. He's bullheaded, but you hardly gave him any time to find something of his own.

So elaborate on WHY you have Zen as scum over town. Elaborate on WHY Ran is scum for agreeing with him and elaborate on WHY you are voting Ran over Zen.

Soup could be scum, but unlike J, he stands a chance of just being a tool because Zen pissed him off.

Oh, one thing I need to mention.

Zen is trying to hard to seem like a front-runner in this game. His intent is for himself so it's making it hard to feel which alignment he is. He is leaning more of a scum-read>town-read at the current time because he is really trying to stretch the facts on certain things. Pushing weird avenues, while blatantly ignoring those who are helping him.

I do see the knife he has in his hand though to backstab who he needs to get what he wants.

*shrug*

Scratch my Kanty suspicion for now after re-reading our debate.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I am sad in a world where so few can trust each other why not trust me I'm a helluva stand up guy :).

Also ill give you your "reads" soonish when I'm home if I don't play borderlands or league. Why haven't we lynched July?

Ryker you mirin?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nine games in ten, I would roll with you on that one, Kevin, but then there's this:

[collapse=Game Specific Mechanics]The Necromancy Mechanic

In this game, there is a role known as the Necromancer. This role is not able to kill directly, but is capable of reanimating dead players and using those players to attack the living. Each dead player in The Necromancer's control is capable of killing one living player every Night, meaning that the death toll will stack exponentially over the course of the game.[/collapse]

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
“An empire falls, but the cockroaches stay to breed. Is it superior genes? Or won’t Death collect such awful things?”

Vote Count
Kary [2]: Ramen King, Ranmaru
July [2]: Kary, KevinM
Ranmaru [2]: J, Ragnarock
J [2]: Ryker, Nabe

Ramen King [0]:
Nabe [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Ragnarock [0]:
Macman [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
KevinM [0]:
Ryker [0]:

Not Voting: Bardull, Macman, Kantrip, July

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are required for lynch.

A deadline has been set for Monday, September 24th, 11:59pm EST.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote Count
Kary [2]: Ramen King, Ranmaru
July [2]: Kary, KevinM
Ranmaru [2]: J, Ragnarock
J [2]: Ryker, Nabe
We're just not going to get along this game. Any of us.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Soup's done the whole armchair critic deal before, but this is much more aggressive and finger-pointy. I feel like he's setting a back-door so he can freely jump on my wagon with the excuse of "I gave him warning", and he's doing it under the guise of "look I'm doing armchair critic, I always do this as town".

I personally doubt a scumteam consisting of two people who are currently on the same wagon. Someone tell me if I'm being stupid with that or if it's reasonable.

#HBC | ѕoup

I armchair critiqued you? No, I gave you an ultimatum. Is that really all you have for a response?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That avatar and quote together makes for the utmost hilarity.
I was thinking about switching to my super special halloween-time avatar when this game started, but I'm kind of enjoying this dichotomy myself.

#HBC | ѕoup

This argument will become useless banter either way. Catch up and tell me your thoughts.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hopefully to a lesser extent. I'm not here to play "Poor Kantrip". Catching up after getting some food. Might be a wall incoming.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
~~Yadda yadda responses

As for me misreading others. I tend to side with people who's reads line up with mine. If your reads conflict the evidence that is out there, I take that as a scum tell. What is your read on J?
So you're going to scumread me if our opinions differ, even if you're wrong?

Getting some scum-vibes from J recently, but i need to let things settle; null.

Ask me why I ignored the rest of your points.

That's not what you said earlier, Kary. You said that I would have responded a certain way to you asking me to proxy my vote onto you. You did try and explain why because someone asked you about it.
Uh, no.
You still don't know why I asked that question because I haven't told you.
All you know is what I gauged about your alignment from your response.

You're assuming I asked that question in order to get a read on you; no, that was just a happy accident

And this just may be me despising how Kary plays sometimes but stuff like this makes me cringe because he doesn't seem real at all and just seems fake in what he is trying to do with his reads. Nothing he has done this far in the game has read as genuine but moreso him trying to concoct a plan.
Wow, backdoor + vague accusations + reaching

Please explain the bolded, I'm pretty sure I only gave like a couple of vanilla reads, so this comes as a surprise.

I trust you literally 0% this game, J

Kary, why are you voting July?
Pressure.
Felt like RVS was active enough without me voting someone already nattering away, plus pretty sure I can read July.[/QUOTE]

That'll do.~~

Vote: J

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
That was probably a bigger answer than necessary, but I felt like talking about myself.
Yo, actual content please. That'd be great.

Lol no I don't think confirming late makes someone scum (obviously I'm biased because I think I'm the last person to confirm),
Please tell me who you find scummiest, all i'm seeing is mechanics talk

also @Ryker do you want to answer my question as to who I should buddy ToDay?

Arbitrary lynchpool to promote discussion:
J
Nabe
Soup
Kantrip

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gosh, Kary is so damn fake this game. His last post where he votes me is terrible and his random adding of Nabe to the lynchpool?

He is also backwards chainsawwing the people who decided not to vote him (myself/Soup) and Kanty is random from Kary. Ughughughughugh.

@Ryker: Getting to your long post in a bit, just got home.

Oh and hi babycakes. Been a long time since we been in a game solo together.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Of course it's made up because it's the best way I can explain it. Instead of having a little quip why not just rebuttal why I am wrong.

#HBC | ѕoup

I want to like this game but you people make it very hard for me and I just find myself trying to find a different avatar then screwing around here.

What happened to Kantrip?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sorry I broke my promise. Real-life circumstances are a thing right now.... I'll get to this tomorrow probably.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@J;

Reply to what?

Pretty sure you're just throwing around general dislike of my slot, but not even arguing that it's scummy. I have pointed out that you're doing this, that's about all I plan to do right now.

@Soup; you sound like you need to take a break. If you want to chat, how confident are you in Ran being scum, and how much of your read on him is based on meta?

#HBC | ѕoup

@Soup; you sound like you need to take a break. If you want to chat, how confident are you in Ran being scum, and how much of your read on him is based on meta?
I looked back at Ranmaru and considered Ryker's variables. It's not completely out there for Ranmaru to act this and considering the circumstances I believe I really was just aggravated easily by small things. Ryker was right, Zen did piss me off, but that doesn't mean this completely changes my mindset towards him. I really don't see the J scumread here, at all. Other than that, I find myself twiddling my thumbs.

Unvote

#HBC | ѕoup

Just because I unvoted doesn't mean that I don't expect Zen to reply to my issues, or that I'm completely throwing out the idea of Ranmaru. I'm taking as step back for a moment, and thinking about where I want to be. A main frustration is that we've got a ton of people (I think it's pretty damn telling in the votes) split in opinions and I don't feel like this game has any direction. I suppose I'm complaining however, we've really only played a day of actual mafia and that was forced by Zen anyways.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kary said:
Nabe
Kantrip
Do elaborate why these players are in your lynchpools when you didn't show any sign of disliking them. As far as I know you scoffed at Kantrip completely.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I need an avatar change. Something that isn't a snippy villain that gets pleasure in tearing others down.

Brb with something cute/sexy.

(yes this is the right thread. Now I am getting to Ryker, dinner was first though)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
le sigh

Kantrip is in the lynchpool to put the fear of gorf in him and maybe motivate him to post. Like July, I expcect that I will be able to read him if he starts creating content, but I don't know exactly how to get content out of him. I don't think that he was stalling before, but it remains to be seen if he continues to do so.

Nabe is in the lynchpool because I feel like he's just popping in whenever and only adding little things, like he doesn't really want to get involved with the game; something I believe he does as scum, but may do as any alignment. I keep forgetting that he's in the game and that's not cool. I also don't really understand his reads/how serious he is about them and would like to see some stances from him.

And I'm purposefully not really showing my hand, probably until Macman/others post something. I don't want to just lay out my thought process/scumpicks and then have people wander in and say 'oh yeah I agree' because that gives me nothing to read them on.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe is playing similar to how he played in Adventure Time/Tekken(minus the wicked awesome role/gambit) at the moment.

Also Kanty reads town.

I also like Kary more now for seeing what I'm seeing about Nabe.

#HBC | ѕoup

I understand that thought process completely Kary and I don't condemn you for it.

I agree with your read on Kantrip, only that, after finally calming down from whatever spasm I was going through, see more of the Town side of Kantrip. I believe he's genuinely going to try, but I won't fly with just excuses and him playing like a scared puppy dog.

It's not really a tell for me, that's just who Nabe is. It will factor when everything comes full circle.

Your last paragraph seems subjective, the only time I keep my thoughts hidden is to garner a reaction from a specific player.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
What do people think about a mass claim (tomorrow after we lynch Kary)? I like the idea. Doc on me.

J
July
Kantrip
Soup
Bardull
Kevin
Ryker
macman
Ran
Nabe

for claim order

Top Bottom