• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NESLIN II: New England Smash Lovin' In New-hampshire: ITS OFFICIAL! July 10th

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
hey everyone,

so OFFICIALLY, this event will occur on the 10th. I've been talking with the venue recently and they've doubled back on the 3rd for an elderly patriots-type group because old people waving flags from their wheelchairs is more important than doing honest business

but the 10th as far as they have told me is clear as something really clear so that is when it will be. if this inconveniences anyone or precludes them from going i'm truly sorry :( unfortunately this is the way things worked out.

however, this tournament is on and its strong and its GONNA BE AWESOME.

start hypingggggggggggg

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I understand completely if you can't change it, just July 10th is the same date as Quaker Inn Smash 2.
Given the choice, I'm not sure which one I would go to yet, but only because Quaker Inn is much closer.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Hype! 10th works better for me anyway.

I'm back in Michigan for a couple weeks, but then I'm returning to Hanover so I'll be able to train with you guys before the tourney.

Let's do this!

****'s gonna be awesome.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
if everyone has another tournament this date, i could always push the date back further... i wanna have a tournament with all you peoples so if there's a better date so be it

we've got all summer to make this work if it doesn't work that day

edit: i could even come to NY for that tourney and then host this one later in the summer.

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK matt, roman, etc.

Stratford

Smash Champion
I'm fine with pushing it back later in the summer. I can't do July 17th, but basically any other weekend after that is dandy. If there's a No Johns on the 10th I think it'd be a good idea to push this back to later in the summer.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
I"m still excited!

Do we just show up or is there a registration?
haha there won't be any registration or anything just show up and register when you get there.

BEFORE YOU START PLAYING FRIENDLIES BTW

hey again, big update soon with if the date will be changed etc. i will probably be sending out messages to see who can still make he 10th and if too many people can't i'll postpone this tourney until later this summer

and expect to see me at other tournies this summer too, not just my own

edit ALSO THIS GOT STICKIED WTF AWESOME

Banks

Smash Hero
just realized, me and my brother will be on vacation in NY on july 17th, so don't make it that >__<

other than that, anything is good for us as far as i know

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
i have a full set up, do want?
absolutely.

banks, i'll do the best I can to not make it the 17th. I messaged alukard at matt's suggestion to let him know the two are coinciding and see what he wants to do about it

so hopefully there will be a resolution soon, and with any luck i'll be going to no johns too if i can bum a ride somehow and it works out with my job

also, THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO REPLIED! it really makes my job a whole lot easier, i truly appreciate it

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
i think i'll go! i just need someone who doesnt mind stopping in Lowell Ma to pick me up. i'll pitch in for gas!

Skler

Smash Master
I'd probably keep it on the 10th. I don't think the NY tournament will take many players away from us and pushing it too far back would make me sad. Instead of pushing it back 2 weeks or so you could just hold two tournaments. NE doesn't get enough tournament love nowadays, you can fix that.

I'll also bring a setup in case I haven't mentioned that yet.

And my name is spelled wrong on the front page.

THIS TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT i'm on it.. a thousand apologies

and yes yes it will

news on the official, concrete, not-changing date by mid-next week at the latest. probably earlier. sorry to keep you all in the dark for so long! the date will be set soon and then we can get down to the nitty gritty

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I'd probably keep it on the 10th. I don't think the NY tournament will take many players away from us and pushing it too far back would make me sad. Instead of pushing it back 2 weeks or so you could just hold two tournaments. NE doesn't get enough tournament love nowadays, you can fix that.

I'll also bring a setup in case I haven't mentioned that yet.

when are we going to meet upso we can practice!!

if pine doesnt go you're teaming w/me

Edit:

also im mad tight about me not being on the list PERIOD!!

fix that **** now!

Skler

Smash Master
when are we going to meet upso we can practice!!

if pine doesnt go you're teaming w/me

Edit:

also im mad tight about me not being on the list PERIOD!!

fix that **** now!
We should definitely get some training in. I need to practice against Sheik some more.

I'll see when Pine and all the other NHers can get together.

Edit: Add Pine to the list along with The Purple Cobra!

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
We should definitely get some training in. I need to practice against Sheik some more.

I'll see when Pine and all the other NHers can get together.

Edit: Add Pine to the list along with The Purple Cobra!
allll about it

also, GET ME IN ON THE SMASHFEST i'm coming back from japan tomorrow morning ready to OWN.

Skler

Smash Master
Well we'll all have to have a big ol smash party of fun and enjoyment.

Then we're going to win this tournament.

All of us.

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
I'll go to this if I can get a ride son! Though I live in Nashua so I probably out of luck x.x but if anyone knows someone willing to get me let me know :)

Top Bottom